PDA

View Full Version : Don't discuss ban on forums??

Foumagus
06-06-2018, 10:14 PM
I go to support no response . I try forums they won't allow . So no one would even listen to the problems happening to innocent players who have lost everything ?? Atleast provide reply at support b4 closing this thread.

Warriorknown
06-06-2018, 10:20 PM
I’m sure they will respond soon, they have been busy with expansion.

PostNoob
06-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Maybe try a pm to Justg? Really wouldn't bother these people unless you are 100% clean and clear of breaking the ToS, they will know if your lying. Multiple emails to support will only make it take longer(spam them and you go to the back of the line).one email will suffice but as said, they are busy.

If your legit then I feel for you but I find myself believing less and less people about bans and such.

Good luck!

Xxkayakxx
06-07-2018, 01:00 AM
They also don’t invest time to respond to people that clearly broke TOS.

Foumagus
06-07-2018, 02:14 AM
I’m sure they will respond soon, they have been busy with expansion.

I have no idea how they couldn't respond to a guy asking for support on ban for nearly 4 months cause they r busy with expansion

Nohealth
06-07-2018, 02:19 AM
I have no idea how they couldn't respond to a guy asking for support on ban for nearly 4 months cause they r busy with expansionAs someone said above, if it's obvious that someone broke ToS, they won't even bother responding most of the time.

mrshield
06-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Well after delphina left the support is super slow as in super slow to response this days. Back to delphina days even if they busy they trying to response i soon as possible even if that player is lying or not. Sts need to reply in r problem because we dont know why got banned and plz tell us and give us proof if your bann thing is for real or if we really broke tos rules. I know so many players that got banned for no reason? They fairly play this game they diddnt even broke 1 of the rules in sts they farm so hard to get rich then sys ganna ban them? Wow! Well sts said we broke sts rules when we get banned. THEN SHOW US THE PROOF PLZ? My friend just want the proof then sts diddnt reply to him . He keep reporting till he get tired because diddnt reply to his report. Same as mine back to remiem days i reported some issue in my acc still now no reply. I really missed the days of delphina when this game/support/people r good. WELL JUST SHARING THIS. IF YOU GUYS HATE ME HATE ME DONT CARE ANYWAYS *devil laughing* sorry for my bad english.