PDA

View Full Version : Town camera unlocked- 360 view

Suentous PO
06-06-2018, 11:01 PM
Had an idea/wish, that the next uber expansion town could have the camera unlocked in the new town just like the house option & be able to see from any angle with zoom in & out.
I realize why this doesn't exist (bandwidth) for all maps as it did I in pl, but I do like this feature very much in the houses and I can't imagine one town would take much space up.
Thx plox :witless:

Rauitri
06-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Probabaly something to do with their game engine, obviously rotating the camera would just cause it to lag or even crash as rotating will need to streamline everything correctly to avoid distortions or unproportional measurings with distance. Maybe their engine is only sufficient for the house feature as of now.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
06-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Probabaly something to do with their game engine, obviously rotating the camera would just cause it to lag or even crash as rotating will need to streamline everything correctly to avoid distortions or unproportional measurings with distance. Maybe their engine is only sufficient for the house feature as of now.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Samhayne explained way back that having cameras locked in maps keeps the bandwidth smoother. Fixed means they dont need to make the art for every angle, its the difference between painting one view as opposed to drawing a series of cartoons panels for all angles.

i just thought a whole town unlocked would be impressive.