View Full Version : Glinstone set

Daehanie
06-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Hi.. need heelp.. eventho the glint set outdated but i want the aps and the aura is pretty [emoji1][emoji1]
i craft my helm and ring.. but when i want to craft amulet.. i try look for my helm and its gone.. maybe i accidentally delete it (even i dont think i might be delete mythic item in invent) then im hanging now to continue craft the amulet and the armor or not.. afraid if when i finish all but the set still not complete coz of no helmet.. can i get the quest to craft the helm again? Or just forget bout the glint set?
Thank you for the help in advance..

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Nohealth
06-07-2018, 01:20 AM
You cannot repeat the quest on same character. Email STS and they should reply what happened with your helm, they should also be able to bring it back if it's accidentally deleted. I would hold on with finishing the set until you get reply from support.

Daehanie
06-07-2018, 01:32 AM
Ty so much
You cannot repeat the quest on same character. Email STS and they should reply what happened with your helm, they should also be able to bring it back if it's accidentally deleted. I would hold on with finishing the set until you get reply from support.

Ebereasider
06-07-2018, 01:36 AM
By the way, you will get the AP after you finished crafting the amulet and armor, whether you get your helm back or not.

intruders
06-07-2018, 03:33 AM
Also you might accidentally craft it to a sack of glintstone coins.

Daehanie
06-14-2018, 01:31 AM
Thank u for all the comment.. i already got my glint helm back.. thanks u sts..