PDA

View Full Version : New Game Alpha limited edition reward for testers

Justg
06-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Like PvP? Twiddling thumbs waiting on the expansion?

We need feedback on our unreleased game Full Metal Jackpot.

Head on over here to sign up and give it a try: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?424024-Open-call-for-Alpha-and-Exclusive-Avatar-for-Alpha-Players

WARNING: It is intense! Devs play every day at 4 pm CT. Come gank me :)

FrostFlame
06-07-2018, 10:24 AM
I dont know how to enter beta

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Justg
06-07-2018, 10:43 AM
I dont know how to enter beta

Did you follow the link?

If you like PvP, and you would like to help, please send an email to community@spacetimestudios.com.

Email Title: New Game Alpha

We'll be using TestFlight (for iOS) and the Google Play Store (for Android) to distribute the game.

- If you are on iOS, what is your AppleID email.
- If you are on Android, what is your Google Play Email.

- Forum name if you have one (so we can communicate with you here)

We very much appreciate the help as we get this game balanced and tweaked.

FrostFlame
06-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Did you follow the link?

If you like PvP, and you would like to help, please send an email to community@spacetimestudios.com.

We'll be using TestFlight (for iOS) and the Google Play Store (for Android) to distribute the game.

We very much appreciate the help as we get this game balanced and tweaked.Ty

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

marsu4u
06-07-2018, 11:08 AM

Head on over here to sign up and give it a try: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?424024-Open-call-for-Alpha-and-Exclusive-Avatar-for-Alpha-Players

WARNING: It is intense! Devs play every day at 4 pm CT. Come gank me :)Sounds cool I'll be trying

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
06-07-2018, 11:19 AM

I've entered look forward to playing

See u there Gary :3

PatD
06-07-2018, 02:40 PM
sound fun! i will receive my testflight redeem code by e-mail or in forum message? and how much time it take before i get it?

Justg
06-07-2018, 02:49 PM
sound fun! i will receive my testflight redeem code by e-mail or in forum message? and how much time it take before i get it?

Email, should be going out now. Please note that when the client is updated you will need to update using Testflight.

Thanks!

PatD
06-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Email, should be going out now. Please note that when the client is updated you will need to update using Testflight.

Thanks!

Perfect! thx very much!

Ronesg
06-07-2018, 05:23 PM
How much time do I need to wait to for an email to the game? I can't wait to test it :)

evilmorty
06-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Instead of working on this how about addressing the party bud? I get an invite and it automatically declines sometimes for some odd reason, reset game twice and it still happens. Having to ask for a party 2-3 times

maqeking
06-10-2018, 04:16 AM
I want too

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Lim Yixiang
06-10-2018, 05:04 AM
Also sent it yesterday or the day before.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hey i dont think u r supposed to receive an email, game appears in ur testflight account automatically. I sent before I went to bed, and when i wake up, my game is already there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegaVordred
06-10-2018, 05:26 AM
Hey i dont think u r supposed to receive an email, game appears in ur testflight account automatically. I sent before I went to bed, and when i wake up, my game is already there.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm on andriod. They haven't sent me the code for the game.

aramachhangte
06-10-2018, 06:04 AM
Am i too late? I sent an email.. But maybe im late.. Didnt get any responds.. Ah well too bad

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
06-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Maybe because of the weekends. Most probably they will send out the invites on Monday morning, wait for it till then.

Kairihearts
06-10-2018, 11:21 AM

Never got a response to test new game :(

djerida2015
06-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Rewards?

Sent from my Allure M1 using Tapatalk

BRYBE
06-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Sir G i cant delete it.. Sorry for posting on the wrong thread

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

What is the glitch lol i didnt see anything e.e sorry

Gangsster
06-11-2018, 06:25 AM
How long will it take for an invitation or what else must we do for an invitation besides sending an email?

MegaVordred
06-11-2018, 09:29 AM
I haven't received anything for days now :3

Kairihearts
06-11-2018, 09:32 AM
I've waited maybe over a week so gl getting a invite .....

Justg
06-11-2018, 10:23 AM
All invites have gone out. If you have not received one and you applied, check your spam folder. Also be sure you provided the correct information:

MegaVordred
06-11-2018, 10:29 AM
All invites have gone out. If you have not received one and you applied, check your spam folder. Also be sure you provided the correct information:

- Forum name if you have one (so we can communicate with you here)A problem..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180611/99135a3ff6d34b00bdecc70edf3f0def.jpg

Justg
06-11-2018, 10:35 AM
A problem..

Are you certain you sent us the Google Play account for this device?

MegaVordred
06-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Are you certain you sent us the Google Play account for this device?Ah yes. I'm sure. I can show proof but in private

Justg
06-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Ah yes. I'm sure. I can show proof but in private

Hit us back up at community@spacetimestudios.com, thanks.

Kairihearts
06-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Awesome got it thanks justg look forward to playing :3

Kairihearts
06-11-2018, 11:47 AM
I love the game it's awesome :3 good work STS!!!!!!!!!! Very intrigued about this reward tho will it be given on AL? Thanks STS team! :3

Ebereasider
06-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Very intrigued about this reward tho will it be given on AL? Thanks STS team! :3

No, the reward is on FMJ

As a reward for your help, we're granting Alpha Players who reach Tier 10 an exclusive Avatar Head and Body:

The Onyx Terminatrix

This will remain on your account post-Alpha but will never be available to the general population again!

Please note: You do need to play the game to earn this, it unlocks at Tier 10.

- g

Java
06-11-2018, 12:11 PM
When does alpha end? almost to tier 10 for vanity, just wondering if i have some time left still?

Java
06-11-2018, 12:14 PM
I had this problem when trying to log on from my tablet. Be sure you are signed into the google play store with same acct.

Justg
06-11-2018, 12:15 PM
When does alpha end? almost to tier 10 for vanity, just wondering if i have some time left still?

We're probably going to go into Beta later this week. Still time, but running out!

PsychoNuke
06-11-2018, 12:18 PM
I am gonna miss it because of some stupid gplay issue :\
Shakes fists @Google booo

ALDaveEast
06-11-2018, 02:51 PM
I didn't even get an invite and I sent the email Friday [emoji853]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
06-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Guys make sure you check your spam folder I found mine there :)

MrGamer
06-12-2018, 06:27 AM
So far its been about 15 hours since i sent 2 mails to you, waiting for the game link[emoji848][emoji120]

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk

Justg
06-12-2018, 10:07 AM
So far its been about 15 hours since i sent 2 mails to you, waiting for the game link[emoji848][emoji120]

We did another round this morning. Please check your spam folder. If you did not receive an invite, hit us up again at community@spacetimestudios.com. Be sure to include your Google Play or iOS email!

Shocan
06-12-2018, 11:17 AM
We did another round this morning. Please check your spam folder. If you did not receive an invite, hit us up again at community@spacetimestudios.com. Be sure to include your Google Play or iOS email!
I for one had no troubles; the game is great if it's your thing. Maybe fix the overlapping text though :P

Justg
06-12-2018, 11:31 AM
I for one had no troubles; the game is great if it's your thing. Maybe fix the overlapping text though :P

Can you tell us which text/ on what device?

Thanks!

ufeoecil
06-13-2018, 12:46 AM
Still waiting for a request

MrGamer
06-13-2018, 03:51 AM
We did another round this morning. Please check your spam folder. If you did not receive an invite, hit us up again at community@spacetimestudios.com. Be sure to include your Google Play or iOS email!Tysm!
I never ended up checking the spam mail!
Will play & give feedback!

MrGamer
06-13-2018, 09:02 AM
Anyone else has any good ideas to help sts?
(Sorry for bad eng.)
Iv been enjoying game so much that i quitted AL so far [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I would just like to see us receiving more golds, because after 3hour playing i just got 250gold.
Or maybe to keep the gold even if you dont escape..?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/389420e8332f60f0c32a332e9ee9c6b8.jpg

MrGamer
06-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Anyone else has any good ideas to help sts?
(Sorry for bad eng.)
Iv been enjoying game so much that i quitted AL so far [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I would just like to see us receiving more golds, because after 3hour playing i just got 250gold.
Or maybe to keep the gold even if you dont escape..?

Motherless_Child
06-13-2018, 10:20 AM

I tried to play the game....

The controls were working against me....

Nearly impossible to amass body counts (LOL)..............

Died too much.........

Seemed to be some type of "objective" but, the screen that displays the info "right before the battle" appears then disappears too quickly..........

Guess i'm not going to get the vanity :-(

LOL...........

TipsyLife
06-13-2018, 03:02 PM
Game is very addicting...I actually wanna go back and play more because of "perks" I would like to know what some perks means tho..also the starting screen could be better instead of the lines...I like the 3D character where u can rotate it. Also how do I get gold? I have been wondering and also what's the "pod" thing. Would be nice if we could talk in game tho but lol it's a fast paced game...I don't think talking is necessary

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Justg
06-13-2018, 03:07 PM
Game is very addicting...I actually wanna go back and play more because of "perks" I would like to know what some perks means tho..also the starting screen could be better instead of the lines...I like the 3D character where u can rotate it. Also how do I get gold? I have been wondering and also what's the "pod" thing.

From: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?424128-Fmj-faq (RTFF)

How do I gain Gold?

Gold will spawn as you run around the map. You can also grab gold from other players that are killed. Escape the map to grab the Jackpot.

What is the Jackpot and how does it increase?

The Jackpot is your reward for Escaping (along with any Gold you have picked up along the way). It increases by 1 gold every time a player is killed.

How do I Escape?

Every 2 minutes an escape pod will arrive. You have a 30 second warning before it arrives. Find it by following the flashing red "Exit" icon on the edge of the screen. IMPORTANT: Stay out of the Red Warning Circle until it lands or you will die! Once it lands, be the first on board and defend yourself for 5 seconds to escape with the Jackpot and whatever gold you have picked up along the way. Please note there is no level requirement to escape, it can be quite fun to snag one as a low level player.

Would be nice if we could talk in game tho but lol it's a fast paced game...I don't think talking is necessary

Too fast to talk in the Fight. Our hope is players take their time and talk some smack in the Chill Saloon.

TipsyLife
06-13-2018, 03:11 PM
From: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?424128-Fmj-faq (RTFF)

How do I gain Gold?

Gold will spawn as you run around the map. You can also grab gold from other players that are killed. Escape the map to grab the Jackpot.

What is the Jackpot and how does it increase?

The Jackpot is your reward for Escaping (along with any Gold you have picked up along the way). It increases by 1 gold every time a player is killed.

How do I Escape?

Every 2 minutes an escape pod will arrive. You have a 30 second warning before it arrives. Find it by following the flashing red "Exit" icon on the edge of the screen. IMPORTANT: Stay out of the Red Warning Circle until it lands or you will die! Once it lands, be the first on board and defend yourself for 5 seconds to escape with the Jackpot and whatever gold you have picked up along the way. Please note there is no level requirement to escape, it can be quite fun to snag one as a low level player.

Too fast to talk in the Fight. Our hope is players take their time and talk some smack in the Chill Saloon.Oh lmaoo there is barely people in the chill section maybe because it's beta or nobody knows...I just found out like 5mins ago...also a suggestion: if the game gets big there should be a lobby and the game automatically spawns us in the war zone but the manual also works. Does the game ever end btw?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Shocan
06-14-2018, 10:56 PM
Can you tell us which text/ on what device?

Thanks!
Sorry G, didn't see till just now. I'm running on a Samsung j3 or something, the text in the loading screen when you open app has text overlapping. I can't check where else atm ^^

Fytheo
06-16-2018, 03:43 PM
I'm tier 10 but I didn't get my reward... Help me please. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/bfccb40ce5333692d5eae601cda86e0f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/9d2d7ca549db0c608e885aac4f5e57b5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
06-16-2018, 06:40 PM
I'm tier 10 but I didn't get my reward... Help me please.

You met the requirement to unlock the reward (which is lowered to tier 8), now you gotta buy the head and body for only 1 gold each

Fytheo
06-16-2018, 11:04 PM
You met the requirement to unlock the reward (which is lowered to tier 8), now you gotta buy the head and body for only 1 gold each"only" for 1gold. You know how hard is to get gold? [emoji23]

Ebereasider
06-16-2018, 11:36 PM
You know how hard is to get gold? [emoji23]

Not that hard, I have about 3k gold from a few days playing. Just escape using the escape pod.

Fytheo
06-16-2018, 11:39 PM
Ok guys. I found it out. Thanks.

Handcraftedd
06-17-2018, 01:57 AM
I send an email with all the instructions still no reply

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Dasey
07-13-2018, 07:09 PM
It is a fun game when I'm bored ty sts :victorious:

Wofie
07-16-2018, 02:00 PM
Is the alpha reward still available?

Justg
07-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Sorry guys, Alpha is closed. Thank you for all the help!

Global Launch coming soon...