PDA

View Full Version : Sts Guild Event Idea

Killnseason
06-07-2018, 01:07 PM
I think it would be awesome if STS could hold a guild events every 6 months and top 3 guilds would win trophies to decorate the guild hall with. I think that if we could customize our guild halls and run guild events hosted by sts, guild activity and teamwork within the guild would increase. Let me know what you guys think.

Nohealth
06-07-2018, 01:08 PM
That's really nice idea!

DalleManden
06-07-2018, 01:12 PM
I have a feeling that this can't be implemented without favouring the larger guilds

Killnseason
06-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Maybe incorporate a tier system where only certain guilds run against each other....

Flamesofanger
06-07-2018, 01:14 PM
I have a feeling that this can't be implemented without favouring the larger guilds

This right here boi's ^

Nohealth
06-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Maybe incorporate a tier system where only certain guilds run against each other....
I have a feeling that this can't be implemented without favouring the larger guildsMaking it available for LB guilds only seems fair then.

Killnseason
06-07-2018, 01:52 PM
I honestly believe this should be the next BIG thing for AL!!! Cough cough devs what do you think?

Suentous PO
06-07-2018, 03:37 PM
so pl just had two different types of guild events and after following their forums about those events,
i dont ever want to see guild vs guild events at all, ever. They tried two different types of rules for them, there were pages of drama, go read some if you want.
our events are great, lets keep it that way

BRYBE
06-09-2018, 06:16 AM
Throphies to put in guild hall and everyone not in the guild wouldnt notice the guild had won the event ? Hmm nice idea tho

Azerothraven
06-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Like the idea would be fun. They should make it so it’s pve and pvp based event every 6 months

DalleManden
06-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Making it available for LB guilds only seems fair then.

Seems fair? That's a horrible idea. Limiting events to only LB guilds will only crush smaller guilds.

Nohealth
06-09-2018, 01:03 PM
Seems fair? That's a horrible idea. Limiting events to only LB guilds will only crush smaller guilds.People have problem with bigger guilds have advantage. Now people have problem when it's made only for bigger guilds. Make up your mind y'all

This is why good ideas never gonna be implemented. Doesn't matter who, how or what. There always going to be something wrong.

DalleManden
06-09-2018, 01:28 PM
People have problem with bigger guilds have advantage. Now people have problem when it's made only for bigger guilds. Make up your mind y'all

This is why good ideas never gonna be implemented. Doesn't matter who, how or what. There always going to be something wrong.

Yea? Because what's the point of creating a guild if everyone is going to flock to current LB guilds?