PDA

View Full Version : Rogue ultimate

BRYBE
06-08-2018, 07:31 AM
Please change defensive rogue ultimate its so weak. How to heal if you have lower than 10k hp and 10k armor. Maus mage alrdy 1 hit rogue with curse... hmm is there any time to heal? Wait, sts making rogue lvl 71 with 20k hp and 15k armor? Probably not. Please change the rogue defensive ultimate to a better one.
My suggestion is :
Make the rogue invincible. When casting all debuff will be remove. The player can't do any damage(can't attack/use offensive skills) while invincible. The player only can use defensive skills like healing packs. The player's pet also become invincible but can't attack or proc AA(except healing shielding etc). I wish sts read this :)
Please comment guys.

Kaaziii
06-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Please change defensive rogue ultimate its so weak. How to heal if you have lower than 10k hp and 10k armor. Maus mage alrdy 1 hit rogue with curse... hmm is there any time to heal? Wait, sts making rogue lvl 71 with 20k hp and 15k armor? Probably not. Please change the rogue defensive ultimate to a better one.
My suggestion is :
Make the rogue invincible. When casting all debuff will be remove. The player can't do any damage(can't attack/use offensive skills) while invincible. The player only can use defensive skills like healing packs. The player's pet also become invincible but can't attack or proc AA(except healing shielding etc). I wish sts read this :)
Please comment guys.

Hmm I’d say we will have to wait and see..So far we are just making hypothesis over an idea that is not yet implemented in game...In action they probably wont be as bad as they sound..

Thewolfbull
06-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Rogue is meant to be dmg dealer not a tank. Tanks also seem to have gotten a bad offensive ult and i'm fine with it. It wouldn't make sense if tank got high damaging skill or rogue got an op defensive one.

Also it's not even out yet just wait and see how it is ingame first lol

PostNoob
06-08-2018, 09:57 AM
How can you say anything is weak or strong atm? There are no numbers to compare yet.

The way I read it was the rogue will basically get large HoT, which looks fine. I would have been asking a question similar to the OP's if his defensive Ult was what the rogue got. Just have to wait and see.

Alwarez
06-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Healing over time is just sad, there are hp pots for that.

And no mana requirement skill is very sad. The person who came up with this idea should play lvl66 rogue and see what this class really needs.

Immunity to all debuffs would be better

Teases
06-09-2018, 12:04 AM
One of the mods clarified that the HoT will be substantial. No definite numbers but iirc something along the lines of "you either have to get two-hit or you won't die." So, basically immunity.

Nohealth
06-09-2018, 01:25 AM
One of the mods clarified that the HoT will be substantial. No definite numbers but iirc something along the lines of "you either have to get two-hit or you won't die." So, basically immunity.No. Immunity is for example, warrior's horn of renew shield (it makes you immune to damage for 3 seconds aka you won't be able to die). Glowstick shield (for first second of shield which has 100% dmg reduction).

What they are taking about is massive health regen over time that recovers your HP instantly after you get any hit, again we can make simple example with Mage' lifeagiver or tanks horn of renew. I'm not sure if rogues packs have that strong heal over time ability.

Teases
06-09-2018, 01:37 AM
No. Immunity is for example, warrior's horn of renew shield (it makes you immune to damage for 3 seconds aka you won't be able to die). Glowstick shield (for first second of shield which has 100% dmg reduction).

What they are taking about is massive health regen over time that recovers your HP instantly after you get any hit, again we can make simple example with Mage' lifeagiver or tanks horn of renew. I'm not sure if rogues packs have that strong heal over time ability.

Keyword being basically. I'm sure they've done internal testing, and if it's really a problem when it goes live, that they'll 1.) tune it or 2.) change it completely.

Ajcheisnj
06-09-2018, 05:08 AM
Imo all ultimates r good for rogue,of course the ultimate aimed shot will Be the Most used but the rest r good too :)

BRYBE
06-09-2018, 05:59 AM
As i said above rogue usually got 1 hitted whats the use of HoT if you got 1 hit by ultimate aim shot? Regen after death? O.o

Teases
06-09-2018, 06:25 AM
Stacks are gained from:

• Contributing to an Enemy Kill
• Killing blow on an Enemy
• Damage taken
• Passively (while in combat)

I don't know if ultimates will be available in PvP because they have to charge up. Clearly, it would take a while to actually use Ultimate Aimed Shot, and if it was really that good in PvP, I don't think you'd take the defensive skill. You'd want to take UAS yourself, right? You do bring up a great point about it though because it isn't clear whether or not it'll be available in PvP, or how they plan on balancing it. We won't know until we know though.

Ebereasider
06-09-2018, 06:42 AM
They already said it won't be available in PvP

Is The ultimate skill will be usable for pvp? Because it OP skill. Hope it will disable :))

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

As of now... not in pvp

BRYBE
06-09-2018, 09:11 AM
I don't know if ultimates will be available in PvP because they have to charge up. Clearly, it would take a while to actually use Ultimate Aimed Shot, and if it was really that good in PvP, I don't think you'd take the defensive skill. You'd want to take UAS yourself, right? You do bring up a great point about it though because it isn't clear whether or not it'll be available in PvP, or how they plan on balancing it. We won't know until we know though.

Thx.
Btw i wasnt meant got 1 hitted by other aim shot from other rogue what i mean is aim shot from maus, curse from maus etc all of those alrdy can 1 hit a rogue. Did i say i do have time to HoT? Nope.

Ghuls
06-11-2018, 03:08 AM
Get better gear eZ

PsychoNuke
06-11-2018, 05:18 AM
Save your energy, no point wasting your time speculating and debating. Use it, test it and then give a proper feedback.