PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Behoove
06-08-2018, 11:43 AM
First of all, this game is highly addictive and great fun. Still i feel like it could turn a bit boring over time if you don´t add any kind of farming process or other game modes. One thing that always kept me playing a lot (especially Pocket Legends & Arcane Legends) was having an auction house where you can trade specific things with others. I know this game is far from AL/PL, still I'd love to see an auction house implemented. I love games where you have a chance to drop items while farming (i know this is mainly pvp atm), still i think an auction house could also be added in a pvp game, where you can drop very very rare vanities while playing which you only get if you make it out of the lobby alive, same applies for any kind of weapon/armor/helm (they need to have very low stats - like Pocket Legend´s founders helm). I love to improve my character and work for something that makes it stronger, even if it´s just like +1% damage.

At the current state i feel like some combinations are a bit overpowered (e.g. 3x damage + 3x fire rate + blast shot). I love the fact that lower lv players can mostly outrun higher lv players due to their higher base speed.

After playing some hours, you get the hang of what you have to do, what each perk does etc. but it would be way easier to start off with some details about the perks and the game mode.

Hopefully some of my feedback is kinda helpful, none of this is meant in any mean way, as always you have done a great work.

angeldawn
06-09-2018, 10:24 AM
I haven’t tried an all damage build since before the bots became aggressive little monsters ;p

I’m curious if you have tried that Damage build against a “Tank” build (all health and armor etc). Does it still feel overpowered against a “tank”?

I find it hard to judge if something isn’t balanced in this game because then I wonder if my build is just wrong against that player build and I feel like anything and anyone can kill me at anytime.

Stonedincali
06-09-2018, 10:38 AM
It seems well ballanced to me, I'm all about survival, and if I get cocky I definitely feel the sting of a damage dealer.

PatD
06-10-2018, 01:20 PM
been playing for 3 days now and i'm completely hook already! i love the fast pace of the game, and i really enjoy the power feeling we get when reaching level 16, only thing i dont like and finding very frustrating is that it seems that when we reach level 16 we are way too slow even tho we are not shot by slowing shot? is it normal or it is intend?
Thank so much for giving me the chance to test this amazing game! and i really appreciate this terminatrix van gift!! it is really op! i love it!!

PS: You really should implement this fantastic pvp recipe into arcane legends, make a map where we all start equal and acquire different buff during the fight (only thing that would differentiate the players is their vanity), i'm sure that would make pvp revive in AL.

BRYBE
06-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Buff up leech pls the healing zzz so low ive tried 3x hp 3x armor 2x leech 3x fire rate 1x damage 2x range 1x homing and the healing is sooooo little i couldnt survive a player with 3x hp 3x armor and more damage upgrades than me. The conclusion is dont use leech xD wasting your upgrade space

zayoe
06-11-2018, 01:58 AM
Buff up leech pls the healing zzz so low ive tried 3x hp 3x armor 2x leech 3x fire rate 1x damage 2x range 1x homing and the healing is sooooo little i couldnt survive a player with 3x hp 3x armor and more damage upgrades than me. The conclusion is dont use leech xD wasting your upgrade space

i actually find leech very useful for myself. If anything it needs to stay the same because debugging it WOULD make it pointless and buffing it even by one point would make it highly overpowered with multi shot or something else. I usually use 1 leech. 3 damage. 3 fire and range. And 1 health and armor. And either take leech to level 2 or multi shot level 1.i have defeated max level tank health damage builds with this set up. And I have many a time stayed alive thanks to leech (and once again level 1 leech). It just depends on your play style. I’m a highly up in your face aggressive player. So what you’re saying is like me saying regen is pointless when I don’t have the time to wait for health to go up or can just use health packs

zayoe
06-11-2018, 02:01 AM
been playing for 3 days now and i'm completely hook already! i love the fast pace of the game, and i really enjoy the power feeling we get when reaching level 16, only thing i dont like and finding very frustrating is that it seems that when we reach level 16 we are way too slow even tho we are not shot by slowing shot? is it normal or it is intend?
Thank so much for giving me the chance to test this amazing game! and i really appreciate this terminatrix van gift!! it is really op! i love it!!

PS: You really should implement this fantastic pvp recipe into arcane legends, make a map where we all start equal and acquire different buff during the fight (only thing that would differentiate the players is their vanity), i'm sure that would make pvp revive in AL.

Have you noticed whenever you upgrade you gain more armor or your gun gets bigger or changes? I think they tried implementing actual effects like your gear getting heavier to balance out game play for everyone. Yea it is super annoying I agree. But imagine being in a game where 2 people are teaming up and nobody can get away lol

Stonedincali
06-11-2018, 01:13 PM
The current speed is Worthy. It promotes fair play for all players. As you grow, the options are out there for you to combine any number of options. Every man for himself adds to the chaotic game play...
It's a winner in my book

Atomiclegend
06-11-2018, 04:41 PM
A rotate camera option would be helpfull too.

BRYBE
06-11-2018, 07:21 PM
A rotate camera option would be helpfull too.

No need in game just in town would be good also zoom can be helpful i town too