PDA

View Full Version : 6/8/18 | FMJ Dev Playtest | 4pm CT

Justg
06-08-2018, 02:27 PM
We'll be back on at 4pm CT so if you are pissed at a Dev, now is your chance :)

Please note: There will be a new Client with this update. You will need to download it either through the Play Store (Android) or via TestFlight (iOS).

We're going into Open Beta very soon, please report anything you think is missing from the initial release.

This build:

+ Added Onyx Terminatrix vanity for Alpha players
+ More vanities, emotes, tags
+ Instructional screen for first time users
+ Chat and avatar fixes for Saloon
+ Updated Escape movie with more player details
+ Updated gun mode models
+ Updated Jackpot UI

Also as an Alpha player please remember that you need to get to Tier 10 to unlock the Season: Alpha reward: Onyx Terminatrix Avatar. Tier up by killing things. You know the drill.

Questions and comments below, and thanks so much for all the help in making this game a blast!

- g

Stonedincali
06-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Ahhh!
Everytime you guys do this I can't update in time!! It keeps me in the open/update loop of insanity!!!
Happy hunting to all!!

Justg
06-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Ahhh!
Everytime you guys do this I can't update in time!! It keeps me in the open/update loop of insanity!!!
Happy hunting to all!!

Are you on iOS?

If so delete the app, open Testflight and reinstall. If it is not there refer to the original link in the email from TestFlight.

Google?

Delete and reinstall.

killbio
06-08-2018, 03:08 PM
Hey ^^
I had a problem with the game ... I was thrown out suddenly (disconnected) due to an update. I tried to update but did not let me. I had to uninstall and reinstall FMJ, and now I can no longer log in with my google play account. Is it possible to continue playing without having to start over with a new character from tier1?
Ty for the attention (=

Fabio.

killbio
06-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Stone if u playing with Google, don't click on Update in game, but try to go on Play Store, amd after go in "Menu" - "My App and My Game" - "FMJ"

GL and cya in game :)

Fabio.

Futumsh
06-08-2018, 03:37 PM
The 'update loop' thing is because we aren't maintaining parallel versions when doing app updates that aren't backward compatible, so the app knows it needs an update to work with the servers, but it may not be available to you yet depending how long the update takes to propagate in google play.

We'll start doing the parallel version thing when switching to beta.

Futumsh
06-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Hey ^^
I had a problem with the game ... I was thrown out suddenly (disconnected) due to an update. I tried to update but did not let me. I had to uninstall and reinstall FMJ, and now I can no longer log in with my google play account. Is it possible to continue playing without having to start over with a new character from tier1?
Ty for the attention (=

Fabio.

If you registered your account (in the options) with facebook, google, or gamecenter, then you should be able to log in with it. If you're on a level 1 account, use options -> abandon trial account to get back to it.

If you hadn't registered before uninstalling, then you probably can't get back to that account without help from customer service.

killbio
06-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Ty for the fast reply!

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game again, but it appeared on the screen that the account was already registered. Then following the instructions of the game by mistake I created a new pg on the google account. Do you think that by contacting the support I will be able to solve?

Fabio.

Dragonsalt
06-09-2018, 02:24 AM
This update so far is amazing. Good job sts!