View Full Version : subscription!

Handsofmyvodka
11-13-2011, 10:41 AM
When u use /guildhall it says this feature requires a subscription o_O

Skeletonlord
11-13-2011, 10:47 AM

Great find! Shows the devs are working on subscriptions.

BodMaster
11-13-2011, 10:58 AM

Nicee ;)

STS mentioned it but not full details.

Handsofmyvodka
11-13-2011, 11:04 AM
I'm guessing this feature will take u immediately to the guildhall?

Cahaun
11-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Hopefully :D

Skeletonlord
11-13-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm guessing this feature will take u immediately to the guildhall?

This is a good idea

Silentarrow
11-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Mind posting a link to this discussion?

bronislav84
11-13-2011, 05:04 PM
It's good they're putting it in, but not cool that its gonna require a sub. I put my money in to support STS, but I like to do it on my own terms. Most likely not going to sub unless they reveal it to be super awesome.

Acyer
11-14-2011, 08:02 AM
I so ready for.subscriptions. I'm definitely gonna be subscribing to star legends.

BodMaster
11-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Mind posting a link to this discussion?

It was discussed briefly in an Update thread, then reiterated by IB in a thread of his. Will post if I find but it there wasn't that much facts to discuss :)

Edit: Found, Search Subscription :p

This was a PL update,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39978-Pocket-Legends-Client-1.7.4-has-been-released!&highlight=subscription

IB's thread :p

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40188-Subscription-based-play-!&highlight=subscription

drewcapu
11-14-2011, 10:30 AM
in the time it takes to type /guildhall, you'd be there the old fashioned way
it's not like you're going to use up a quickchat for that (it still irks me that they haven't added more slots or loadouts)
and besides, the traffic to the guildhall is always good!

BodMaster
11-14-2011, 12:20 PM
in the time it takes to type /guildhall, you'd be there the old fashioned way
it's not like you're going to use up a quickchat for that (it still irks me that they haven't added more slots or loadouts)
and besides, the traffic to the guildhall is always good!

Think they mean in the middle of a run and your Enhancer runs out, type /guildhall (or /gh for short ;)) and you appear in the GH, then its a case of re-joining. Hopefully save a little time and maybe some kind of lock on the game so no one else can join and get ninja'd :p

drewcapu
11-14-2011, 12:35 PM
To me, a more useful subscription would be to have the guildhall prices automatically tied to the store/vendor.
Additionally, have the DotD price tied to the store/vendor automatically if it exists (in case you didn't realize it was the one being offered). In other words, whatever the cheaper price.

Save on the travel altogether!

BodMaster
11-14-2011, 12:41 PM
To me, a more useful subscription would be to have the guildhall prices automatically tied to the store/vendor.
Additionally, have the DotD price tied to the store/vendor automatically if it exists (in case you didn't realize it was the one being offered). In other words, whatever the cheaper price.

Save on the travel altogether!

Spoke about that in game aswel, it makes total sense. Maybe lose a little, as some cant be bothered to go to GH so buy the normal price Enhancers =/

But subscription wise it would be a nice little incentive ;)