PDA

View Full Version : Grinding...

Stonedincali
06-08-2018, 10:12 PM
The prices of the stuff should remain basically the same in my opinion. If it is gonna cost 10k for something and you farm and grind for it, only to have the price for it explode in the next upgrade, well that makes the grind less tolerable.
It takes long hours and commitment to farm an grind away. We all do it in our own way, but if grinding results in not getting what you set out for you will be less inclined to continue.
Be it a cool robot looking suit, or most kills leaderboard designation, we should get heads up when things go drastically up in price. We all know how cool it is to break out that choice outfit from season one. The one that says OG!
Let those of us who grind away have a fighting chance to get that thing that motivates.
Thanks for letting us all jump on board from day one, it's been a blast. Unfortunately a barrel blast for me!!!
I don't want to sound like I'm ungrateful, but we all have our own motivation.
Happy hunting

angeldawn
06-09-2018, 06:29 AM
Good point!

But in our cases as alpha testers the game usually resets at least once more if not twice more. (For beta and again when live) So anything we obtain (levels, outfits, emotes) gets wiped out.

Which I appreciate, because we get to do the achievements again and keeps us on an even playing field.

Stonedincali
06-09-2018, 07:29 AM
I do understand that we are testing, which makes it all the cooler to voice different motivations. It allows fine tuning of the game to attract the maximum amount of players to the game for the long haul.

Justg
06-09-2018, 08:26 AM
We’re still trying to figure out gold pricing for vanities, what is there represents a first pass but we have no idea what a reasonable flow out is going to be. Playing against bots is not an accurate representation of how the final economy will work. We’ll be wrapping up Alpha soon and going into Open Beta where there should be a larger player base. This will give us a good idea on pricing. Until then it is all a guess.

This is the reason we are giving you guys an exclusive vanity for the help you give in Alpha.

Stonedincali
06-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Appreciate the honest answers. I never had the privilege of starting out at this stage of development. That's why you guys are the pros, and produce awesome games!!!
Thanks again....
Happy hunting

BRYBE
06-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Ill just lost all my achievments lb ranking etc except onyx omnitrix when normal version comes out?

Stonedincali
06-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Probably...
But we get to have them now!!