PDA

View Full Version : Listen up players of sl

Opticscopez
11-13-2011, 11:37 AM
I know so many people ask the same questions! But you will never have to ask these questions again!

Q: What are Credits?
A: Credits are the ingame currency for Star Legends. You can use credits to buy items off of players or at the auction

Q: What is the auction?
A: The Auction is part of Blackstar, Blackstar is the base of SL. The Auction is located to the far right of Blackstar when you join there. You can buy Common, Uncommon, Trash, Vanity, Epic and Legendary items there for all different prices!

Q: What is platinum? Where do I get it?
A: You can purchase platinum from the store, some cost more than others because of how much platinum you are buying. But, if you press the 'Earn Free Platinum Here!' button you can download then install apps from iPods, IPhones or IPads or on Android to earn free platinum!

Q: What is a Star Guard?
A: A Star Guard is a player on SL who has given up some of their time to help other people on the actual game or on the forums. These people stand out because they have a Holographic Badge on their arm which is a star saying SG inside!

Thanks that is all I have time for. Add me on SL: Opticscopez or Optikmagikz and I can help you even more!

BodMaster
11-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Nice job! Guess it never hurts to have a reminder but..

Unfortunately this has already been covered and is stickied in New Player Forum :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37475-Star-Legends-Frequently-Asked-Questions-quot-Guide-quot-For-New-Players

javier995
11-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Nice thread. Although I think that if a player knows about the forums, they would know about these questions.

Edit: Ninja'd

Opticscopez
11-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Thanks BodMasta I never knew that it was covered! Thanks for your responses and I will remember these things in my future threads