PDA

View Full Version : Does it worth to open Massive Crates of Nightmare?

Fytheo
06-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Hello guys,

I would like to ask you if it worths to open Massive Crates of Nightmare. Does it? I'm going to buy platinum (1.700 atleast), so...

If someone from Devs will write something down, it would be lovely.

Thanks for opinion.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Kaaziii
06-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Hello guys,

I would like to ask you if it worths to open Massive Crates of Nightmare. Does it? I'm going to buy platinum (1.700 atleast), so...

If someone from Devs will write something down, it would be lovely.

Thanks for opinion.

I feel like this is a bait for the devs,so that you can sue them later if you come off with garbage..
JK
You gotta take your shot, no agreements on any rewards..

DalleManden
06-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Perhaps new crates will come with the expansion, personally I would wait and open those.

Good luck!

Willyoulovemeplz
06-09-2018, 08:57 PM
It's a gamble so get ready to cry tears of pure pain after>.>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MegaVordred
06-09-2018, 09:49 PM
If you're a regular plat buyer; who's willing to gamble a hord amount of plats. Go for it if you're feeling lucky.

As a non-plat buyer myself;
It's not worth opening since plats are limited in my country (for me ofc). Depends on your course of action ^^ just be prepared for trash loots and "worth it" loots. ^^

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Shocan
06-09-2018, 10:51 PM
The crates are surrounded by statistics. If you spend 100k plat you aren't guaranteed a good item, however you have much higher chances! And ik I'm going to get hated for this but I'd like to point out something, idk if it's a typo or if English isn't your main language but I'm a linguistics geek and want everyone to know as much as possible about languages so your title in proper English should be: Is it worth it to open Nightmare crates? Again maybe you had a typo, just trying my best to assist those on the road to fluency ;)

MegaVordred
06-10-2018, 01:02 AM
True that. And yeah he/she meant if it was worth the risks. 1/10000 crates is a guarantee good loot, if you're in depth with statistics. Explaining it further will solve his/her problem ^^
The crates are surrounded by statistics. If you spend 100k plat you aren't guaranteed a good item, however you have much higher chances! And ik I'm going to get hated for this but I'd like to point out something, idk if it's a typo or if English isn't your main language but I'm a linguistics geek and want everyone to know as much as possible about languages so your title in proper English should be: Is it worth it to open Nightmare crates? Again maybe you had a typo, just trying my best to assist those on the road to fluency ;)

Fytheo
06-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Np, I'm geek too. But I wasn't able to edit the title after, so...

Fytheo
06-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Ok guys. I'm not regular plat buyer yet. Maybe I should buy things like Elite Awakens or something like this. Btw thanks to all of you.

MegaVordred
06-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Saving up plats is the best action for now. But if you wanna buy awakenings; it's a gamble too [emoji14] gl ^^
Ok guys. I'm not regular plat buyer yet. Maybe I should buy things like Elite Awakens or something like this. Btw thanks to all of you.

Ghuls
06-11-2018, 03:04 AM
Crates suck to open.