PDA

View Full Version : I didn’t get my ap [emoji22]

snoopfrog
06-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Hey guys so I crafted the old level 31 mythic set into the level 36 set then into vanity and didn’t get my ap what should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaziii
06-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Hey guys so I crafted the old level 31 mythic set into the level 36 set then into vanity and didn’t get my ap what should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lvl 26 helm in the set, from your post I am assuming you’ve only upgraded the lvl 31 armor..As far as the quest goes you are required to acquire the restored armor and helm and have them both in your inventory at the same time..I am not sure if anything changed at the moment since I finished this quest about 4 years ago
About the vanity-Try contacting support team to see if they can revert it back to armor..

badgirlchlo
06-10-2018, 04:31 PM
There is a lvl 26 helm in the set, from your post I am assuming you’ve only upgraded the lvl 31 armor..As far as the quest goes you are required to acquire the restored armor and helm and have them both in your inventory at the same time..I am not sure if anything changed at the moment since I finished this quest about 4 years ago
About the vanity-Try contacting support team to see if they can revert it back to armor..

you need the whole set in order to even upgrade a piece I'm pretty sure. it might just take time

Ghuls
06-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Rip u dude lmaooo