PDA

View Full Version : Jewel +11

Nohealth
06-10-2018, 01:34 AM
Is there new jewel +11 coming out this expansion?

(I hope for *shifty eyes* :P)

PostNoob
06-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if a new type of jewel is created for FF (yes I'm already shorthanding it) that is like order jewels. Maybe it will even require order jewels :o.

BRYBE
06-10-2018, 01:16 PM
I suggest that cracked and damaged jewels are discontinue and then replace weak jewels to cracked then standard jewels to damaged .... precise to noble jewels so itll be another 2 new jewels +11 exquisite and +12 precise
(Sorry for bad spellings)

PsychoNuke
06-11-2018, 09:33 PM
I hope not, it was a drag to reach precise, I cant imagine going above.

Majin
06-11-2018, 11:07 PM
I hope there maybe soul/spirit jewels..

Wondering why sts isn't re releasing para, chaos is already more then +2 dmg.. and if there is new tier jewels then eye n para will be weaker gems

Zojack
06-12-2018, 10:07 AM

Wondering why sts isn't re releasing para, chaos is already more then +2 dmg.. and if there is new tier jewels then eye n para will be weaker gems

I always wondered this too- why were Para gems so amazing, when chaos can be better?

Majin
06-12-2018, 11:46 AM
I always wondered this too- why were Para gems so amazing, when chaos can be better?

Para isn't demanded/valuable(now) for stats only.. it's awesome vanity thing.. it's best aura in game.

Kaaziii
06-12-2018, 06:22 PM

Para gems are associated with a passive +5.5 damage on top of 2.0, although this is not stackable if multiple para gems are present on same item.
New tier chaos jewels have no way to outweigh this 7.5 damage...
Only downside is the lvl 46 limit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRYBE
06-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Para gems are associated with a passive +5.5 damage on top of 2.0, although this is not stackable if multiple para gems are present on same item.

Will the 7 dmg work if you have 1 para every equip?

Kaaziii
06-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Will the 7 dmg work if you have 1 para every equip?

Yes it works with single para,+5.5 dmg is only from the first para,2nd and 3rd para gems wont give this bonus..

BRYBE
06-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Yes it works with single para,+5.5 dmg is only from the first para,2nd and 3rd para gems wont give this bonus..

Idk about this .-.
So youll get like 1m dmg when you have 1 para slotted on your weapon armor helm belt ring amulet and artifact?

Majin
06-13-2018, 05:16 AM

Jeweling up with full para and full new tier chaos..
Definitely chaos will be higher.. a 20-30 extra dmg from first para doesn't make any difference.

Ucamaeben
06-13-2018, 10:00 AM
It’s my opinion that jewels should be more of a priority for players, most players are running around with +4 / +5 jewels and going after the best gear.

The fact that jewels can be removed is not being taken into consideration, this is an awesome benefit to us.

Most elite players have at least a full noble load out, expansion comes and you get new gear - slot OP jewels and your instantly OP.

If you don’t have 99 million gold then work on jewels because you can incrementally finance improving your jewels.

Just a recommendation and I hope it helps!

BRYBE
06-13-2018, 10:05 AM
It’s my opinion that jewels should be more of a priority for players, most players are running around with +4 / +5 jewels and going after the best gear.

The fact that jewels can be removed is not being taken into consideration, this is an awesome benefit to us.

Most elite players have at least a full noble load out, expansion comes and you get new gear - slot OP jewels and your instantly OP.

If you don’t have 99 million gold then work on jewels because you can incrementally finance improving your jewels.

Just a recommendation and I hope it helps!

So off topic .-. but thx for the advice :)

Ucamaeben
06-13-2018, 11:56 AM
So off topic .-. but thx for the advice :)

My bad, never had a para gem, but wish I did, I like the aura!

Oops OP topic was +11 jewel for expansion 😎

BRYBE
06-13-2018, 04:40 PM

Oops OP topic was +11 jewel for expansion 😎

So lost, so lost

Nohealth
06-14-2018, 06:12 AM
So lost, so lost

Oops OP topic was +11 jewel for expansion [emoji41]Lately every thread goes either offtopic or drama xD so it's alright [emoji14]

Rauitri
06-14-2018, 12:13 PM
While reading the whole convo, I stumbled upon some incorrect information.

Firstly, the first para gives +5.5dmg, and not topped with +2.0dmg.

Second, the 1st para still gives out the most dmg, 2x Precise Chaos jewels still doesn't give more dmg, compared to para. Not only that, but it gives out an aura.

Third, people saying "para gives 20-30 dmg" they aren't wrong, but they only say that just because that is what they get from their para.

A good sum of people still dont know how +dmg works, it is dependent with your bonus damage %, the more you've got, more damage input. This works with Chaos jewels, Volcano location, damage awakes, and everything with a +dmg involved. It is well known for ( +dmg*bonus damage % ).

Only downside is the availability, and limitation, pretty much this will be extinct soon, and slottable for only lv46 gears and below.

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

im jeff
06-14-2018, 03:14 PM
well the prob is if they add a 11+ jewel it would cost 9-12Mil gold for 1 jewel which like 5% of the ppl in the game can afford a full set of it. but the name for it could be "surpreme" or something

Peazmaker
06-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Actually para is 5.5% dmg which makes it so op not raw dmg its percent damage

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-T315 eszközömről

Rauitri
06-17-2018, 04:24 PM
Actually para is 5.5% dmg which makes it so op not raw dmg its percent damage

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-T315 eszközömrőlThis is wrong. Ur saying a mage with 2k dmg would receive an additional 110dmg?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk