PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 66 players - please be more considerate of others

macgreaze
06-10-2018, 02:14 PM
I have recently reached lvl 64 and find myself getting paired with lvl 66 players a lot more. Now I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush so let me first state that a lot of these players are considerate, polite and helpful - but a large number are not.

So what do I mean by inconsiderate?

- Joining maps then leaving because you are the only lvl 66 and perhaps feel you are too good to run with 64 and 65s. You join, leave, join, leave only to join again. ..it's annoying.

- Running ahead. We get it. You have uber gear that makes you run really fast. Is sprinting past every mob while hitting as many gold stashes as you can before leaving really being helpful? Also what's with you sprinting and grabbing the 50 xp for yourself when you don't even need it?

- Rude communications. So maybe I don't have Nekro or fancy vanity armour. Is that really an excuse to call me a "nab"? I swear some of you act like you own the maps.

Remember lvl 66s: It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. :)

Screenshotz
06-10-2018, 02:43 PM
lol

/11chars

Kairihearts
06-10-2018, 02:47 PM
I agree kinda sad but it does happen too often don't stress about it too much also I don't see what's funny here you seem to have a problem with most people if you don't like the posts then don't comment

thekragle
06-10-2018, 03:06 PM
100% with you. Anyone that calls someone a "nab" or "noob" because a player is new, undergeared or inexperienced is worthless. But it's a bunch of kids playing a lot of the time and that's what we have come to expect from today's youth. Immature, arrogant and self important without a care for anyone else.

I wish more players would help rather than hurt struggling players. I've been there and I feel ya. ;)

BRYBE
06-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Youre talking about the rich one some 66 only use epic equip cus legendary equips is a bit expensive for newcomers and many dont have SS

macgreaze
06-10-2018, 04:41 PM
What's SS?

Even running the hauntlet I've encountered level 66s who leave after starting and when you ask why they say they can do it quicker solo??? That makes zero sense. Also to add to my original list of grievances - pulling massive mobs as if it makes them pro then crying and leaving when they get killed by curse.

PostNoob
06-10-2018, 05:35 PM
What's SS?

Even running the hauntlet I've encountered level 66s who leave after starting and when you ask why they say they can do it quicker solo??? That makes zero sense. Also to add to my original list of grievances - pulling massive mobs as if it makes them pro then crying and leaving when they get killed by curse.

SS= speed set. Its a 2pc ring and amulet that gives 200%movement speed. Look in auction " Nox" , "Tox" , or " Venom".

QuaseT
06-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Well thats why u can make a party. I understand u but sadly u wont be able to change much with a thread.
All we can do is to be nice to others but u will always have black sheeps.

QuaseT
06-10-2018, 06:42 PM
People leave haunlet because 66 players are just there to farm pve kills. I also forget to do ghost party sometimes.
What's SS?

Kairihearts
06-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Well thats why u can make a party. I understand u but sadly u wont be able to change much with a thread.
All we can do is to be nice to others but u will always have black sheeps.

Well said qua :)

Spheresome
06-10-2018, 07:04 PM
I have recently reached lvl 64 and find myself getting paired with lvl 66 players a lot more. Now I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush so let me first state that a lot of these players are considerate, polite and helpful - but a large number are not.

- Joining maps then leaving because you are the only lvl 66 and perhaps feel you are too good to run with 64 and 65s. You join, leave, join, leave only to join again. ..it's annoying.

- Running ahead. We get it. You have uber gear that makes you run really fast. Is sprinting past every mob while hitting as many gold stashes as you can before leaving really being helpful? Also what's with you sprinting and grabbing the 50 xp for yourself when you don't even need it?

- Rude communications. So maybe I don't have Nekro or fancy vanity armour. Is that really an excuse to call me a "nab"? I swear some of you act like you own the maps.

Remember lvl 66s: It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. :)

I am Level 66, and leveling all my different toons, i realized how disrepectful other players are in the community are when they are just a higher level. I often randomly got called noob or nab in the middle of town for no apparent reason.

It especially annoying and disrespectful when a higher level sends a much lower level a duel invite, their only intention is to up there pvp kdr.

Suentous PO
06-10-2018, 08:24 PM
I have this inverse problem sometimes during events;

Join map, see two ppl and one other who is halfway done with map. I use ss catch up as they start on boss, but I wait for the other two to catch up and as I wait for them it's
"Suentous YOU *%#+!er leach blablabla.
By the time it takes me to snark back the boss is dead and hopefully one or both the non ss ppl got a drop
Lol

Alwarez
06-10-2018, 09:10 PM
As long as player has ds/immo staff/dragblades/dragsword/glintaegis i don't care about levels at all. Procs make the gameplay.

Azerothraven
06-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Be humble
Y’all

im jeff
06-11-2018, 12:14 AM
lol i get called nab alot etc harassed and ill show them my gold to make them sad and sorry lmao or ill just watch them msg me and laugh about them wasting their time instead of working to benefit their selves. They may be richer and stronger than you but you have the smarts not to go around wasting time over harassing ppl. I always wear nab vanity xD. But the people who harass others are normally immature 13- year old kids who dont even know how to spell their own name because they focus so much on hurting people instead of learning stuff to benefit their selves.

Btw u said something about them joining u just say /partyi xxx for a party which no one can join the map ur in or u can party a few friends to help.

Ghuls
06-11-2018, 02:59 AM
Stop complaining and just get to 66 ��

Stonedincali
06-11-2018, 04:11 AM
Random is just that!
Random players means take your chances, or form a party.
Games are supposed to be fun people!!

Xxkayakxx
06-11-2018, 06:10 AM
Happens to me to go random in mausoleum and Elite Southern Gates.
Unfortunately when it’s a long time you are well geared, and you get used to well geared players party, you forget that others could not follow the same playstyle you have.
Or sometimes you just deal with the fact that some players can’t.
Sometimes is fun to run random, sometimes is not xD

Everyone has his own way to run, so if you are a grinder, I kindly advise to friend people that have similar gameplay as yours, and don’t care to others ;) rude people will be there forever, so better ignore them and go on :)

ebolachan
06-11-2018, 02:51 PM

Saltier than the pacific.

thekragle
06-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Saltier than the pacific.

I don't taste any salt in the OP. Just asking players to be more considerate.

Screenshotz
06-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Players are free to join what maps they want, if you get annoyed by people re-joining you can run in a party. Running in a party also solves your "running ahead" problem. If you get so offended by someone calling you a nab that you need to make a post about it, I suggest you play candy crush or some other game that doesn't have a chat feature.

Also, I don't know why you're only referring to lvl 66s, are 66s the only players who are inconsiderate?

Motherless_Child
06-11-2018, 08:17 PM

Your frustration is understandable and you are welcome to wish for more "consideration".....

Just wanted to point out the fact that it's actually "inconsiderate" for anyone to believe that individuals should not be given the freedom to choose which "random" party to run with when running PUGs.....

Majin
06-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Toon's 66 Level doesn't means maturity level of a person. This answer for word "noob"

Now consider a motorbiker's group in a rally, they will travel across the country for fun.
Now someone comes and joins them with his bicycle.

Motorbikers will excuse themselves and it's fair... They are for there own fun, why they have to be slow and limited cos of this bicycle person?
OFC they will leave him cos of his bicycle not cos of him.

I'm not a maus runner but it's completely logical.. there is huge difference in gears and tactics and experience between level 64 and 66.

Majin
06-12-2018, 12:03 AM
What's SS?

May feel u strange but it's true, a solo rouge is faster then a 1-3 other new players with him.
Cos in 1-3 players with them, mobs gets distracted and they have to follow all the mobs and hit each of them means if you received not killing in one but then u r making it longer for them, and if they are solo, everymob comes to them and they can kill multiple in single hit.
So solo is faster and ss solo is too fast.

In maus, pull the max amount which u can "Handle"
Pulling less is slow, pulling more is death.

IdkIdc
06-25-2018, 10:42 AM
i wouldnt leave,i would continue playing but if u suck beyond repair...im out

Motherless_Child
06-25-2018, 11:53 AM
i wouldnt leave,i would continue playing but if u suck beyond repair...im out

+1000.............................

I just ditched one of those PTs....... LOL....

swoutttt
06-25-2018, 01:31 PM
You complain about being scammed, you complain about rich people and they should introduce tax for them. You complain about other players leaving a map. Maybe its time for you to close this game and look for something different. Never saw someone complain this much without even reaching endgame.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
06-25-2018, 03:08 PM
I feel ya. I'm newbie too. Also I hope STS does not make level 70+ speedsets. I tried running levlar event and had to give up, because SS users shoot off and kill levlar before I can get there. I hope this new expac kills speedsets, wishful thinking perhaps, personally I think if it's gonna make STS money, a level 70+ SS will come. If ya notice these speedsets have 20 levels difference. So level 50 and now perhaps level 70.

Tootex
06-25-2018, 06:14 PM
Sometimes we are abused too for no reason from those 'immature' players. I'm lvl 66 and i'm not exempt from the verbal abuse received from other end gamers (the majority of us show respect to all players regardless of their gear, pets, vanities, gold etc etc). I agree with the OP and abuse shouldn't have a place in the wonderful land of Arlor