PDA

View Full Version : PvP Rushers

JDeSTiNY
11-13-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm not trying to start any fights or flame war here. I'm just warning you guys in case you got rushed. Most people from Unknown Terrorists(Guild) are mostly rushers. So look out for them! Don't get rushed.

AbsolutePally
11-13-2011, 01:58 PM
There is an end game guild called "The rusher" going around rushing games. Luckily they arent very good and I do enjoy rushing them! Rushers get rushed! Muaha.

JDeSTiNY
11-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Hehe.. I saw a guy from that guild, stood in front of me, looking at me. Lol

javier995
11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Hehe.. I saw a guy from that guild, stood in front of me, looking at me. Lol

He was thinking about rushing you but got scared and couldn't move lol

largecommand
11-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Yea didnt go so good for them vs me in ctf>:).

Nick41324
11-13-2011, 02:39 PM
illijopiilil is pretty good but she rushes alot >.<

STINKY
11-14-2011, 04:42 AM
I'm not trying to start any fights or flame war here. I'm just warning you guys in case you got rushed. Most people from Unknown Terrorists(Guild) are mostly rushers. So look out for them! Don't get rushed. I'm from Unknown Terrorist but I dont rush! :) Most do but some dont

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 05:11 AM
There is an end game guild called "The rusher" going around rushing games. Luckily they arent very good and I do enjoy rushing them! Rushers get rushed! Muaha.
I agree, although if I rush them they kill me :(

TANKKAAR
11-14-2011, 09:54 AM
I rush rushers! If the rusher leaves after rushing me ....lol... Then I go hunting, jumping from game to game till I find them and then continue what they started...bwahaha ... Do that a few times and it should do the trick! Voila, they dont rush you anymore... :applause:

javier995
11-14-2011, 10:01 AM
I rush rushers! If the rusher leaves after rushing me ....lol... Then I go hunting, jumping from game to game till I find them and then continue what they started...bwahaha ... Do that a few times and it should do the trick! Voila, they dont rush you anymore... :applause:

Sir I applaud you. :applause:
I shall do that! Lol Although I haven't been rushed recently.

Aratreoybae
11-15-2011, 03:56 AM
Has hunzzz rushed any of u guys? She stalks me in pvp now in every game I join she is soon there and rushes me.... Lol I asked why and she said i should know.... Anyways just seeing if she does this to others.

小孩子
11-15-2011, 05:30 AM
Has hunzzz rushed any of u guys? She stalks me in pvp now in every game I join she is soon there and rushes me.... Lol I asked why and she said i should know.... Anyways just seeing if she does this to others.

He... And FYI Hunzzz only rushes people that rush him...

Riccits
11-15-2011, 05:34 AM
i dont get this with this rushing... if u (seriously) wanna start pvp u wont make friends and u get booted all the time. u wont learn anything... just get hate... if thats fun.. well..

Elitephonix
11-16-2011, 09:38 PM
i dont get this with this rushing... if u (seriously) wanna start pvp u wont make friends and u get booted all the time. u wont learn anything... just get hate... if thats fun.. well..
People Rush for a reason..... That reason is because they had experince with rushers and cant stand them so they rush
Second reason is that...FREE KILLS(DUGh)

Southriver
12-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Don't judge people bye their guild! I didn't like a guild much but my friend was in that guild and he's nice!

Elitephonix
12-12-2011, 03:40 PM
LOL The master of that guild is (i think) Rushorgtfo

Kaarataka
12-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Yay another pointless rusher thread...

here are some more pointless rusher threads....yay!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44252-Still-in-Beta-End-Rushers-Suggestions!&highlight=rusher
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43773-Rushers&highlight=rusher
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43919-GUIDE-Rushers&highlight=rusher
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43847-Trueplayer-The-Failed-Rusher&highlight=rusher
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43634-Rushers-of-PL&highlight=rusher
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42254-BAN-from-games&highlight=rusher
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41956-low-level-pvp-officially-suck&highlight=rusher

As you can see there are countless threads about rushers and most of them get locked. Since you mention an entire guild here I assume this one will be locked too.

What I have learned about rushers:

1.) they typically suck at pvp
2.) they don't like fighting me because they get owned and eventually they stop rushing.
3.) they make me stronger because I have to use real time strategies to fend them off
4.) they make me stronger because I normally have to fight them unbuffed
5.) the better ones tend to be fun to play with/against...why? because I don't cry like a baby about trying to control someone else's gameplay and enjoy whatever comes my way.

Jewelsofjane
12-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Lol I didn't respond the first time this thread came up cause our guild kinda likes being hated. I love how carrying the guild name "the rusher" transforms you into a hated player when no one even knows you. Our guild is NOT for the faint of heart. So many have tried and just couldn't handle the pressure. Some guilds hold pvp tryouts for future members, lmao, just carrying our guild name into a pvp game is our weaning process. Amazing how people instantly rush you;)

Kaarataka, may be right on #1 that the TYPICAL rusher isn't very good, but Rushorgtfo isn't typical by any standards. He has played many "by the rules" 1v1 and even 2v him matches with many many many wins and screenshots to prove them. Name the best players in pvp, I can guarantee that he has 1v1 them "within rules" and won 98% of the time.

Piosidon
12-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Rushers usually rush because either they know they suck or they're new.

Draopwnzall
12-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Lol, Rushorgtfo rushes me. :)

Matutd
12-12-2011, 05:30 PM
He... And FYI Hunzzz only rushes people that rush him...
Lmfao :P
I heard that hunzzz is a bully to certain duckies called matutd, jk bro haha :)

Late
12-12-2011, 06:18 PM
I used to rush when i just started a year ago then i stopped

Kaarataka
12-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Lol I didn't respond the first time this thread came up cause our guild kinda likes being hated. I love how carrying the guild name "the rusher" transforms you into a hated player when no one even knows you. Our guild is NOT for the faint of heart. So many have tried and just couldn't handle the pressure. Some guilds hold pvp tryouts for future members, lmao, just carrying our guild name into a pvp game is our weaning process. Amazing how people instantly rush you;)

Kaarataka, may be right on #1 that the TYPICAL rusher isn't very good, but Rushorgtfo isn't typical by any standards. He has played many "by the rules" 1v1 and even 2v him matches with many many many wins and screenshots to prove them. Name the best players in pvp, I can guarantee that he has 1v1 them "within rules" and won 98% of the time.

First off, I never mentioned Rush here. It is you who brought him up. Secondly, Rush is a good pvp bird, but your stat of 98% vs the top pvpers is laughable. I'm only one of the better pvpers and he is 50/50 at best. Know who the top really is and then come correct please. I respect that you are trying to defend a close friend but your words only make the top players discredit any skill your guild might have. I like the idea of having a rushing guild. Being the bad guy is fun and I applaud you and him for making it. Just remember the pros know who the pros are and stating you beat all the pros 98% of the time only makes you look like a fool.

mejslll
12-12-2011, 08:02 PM
rush def rushes and but doesnt complain if you rush him/her, i would call him/her a friend and still rushing doesnt bother our "relationship" .

and just like tanker said, if some one rushes me i hunt them, remember them then kill them ever chance i can... some ppl say "i dont rush" then kill you justfing you came to close or it was not on accident. like (i will only give partial initials) pk:banana: but i dont want to give full names. :highly_amused:

Jewelsofjane
12-12-2011, 09:48 PM
@kaarataka- I think u misunderstood my post. It wasn't directed to you at all. The prior posts talked about my guild "the rusher" and my husband "rushorgtfo" i wasnt defending anything, just thought it was funny. I stand by what I have seen in pvp with him 1v1, so no fool here, and as he is an old friend of Thelonearcher and has played since the beginning of this game, I think he knows what "pro" is...
Terrordon 10-6 hodmaru 10-0, 10-2 wmwmwm, ebenosie 10-4, tanyayoko 10-4 bglir 10-0 and others including those on leaderboards.

Challenge: He would love to 1v1 you asap.

IMO, your post just showed how much information you lack about our guild or him. And counting down on yet another thread lock.....

mejslll
12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
easy to answer this question how did rushorgtfo do in the bird tourny? some good players in there!! but not all

btw sooo cool both you and your husband play!

Jewelsofjane
12-12-2011, 10:02 PM
easy to answer this question how did rushorgtfo do in the bird tourny? some good players in there!! but not all

btw sooo cool both you and your husband play!

He went on a long break and didn't start playing again until after we married, which was after the bird tourney.
Yea I love playing the game with him. We are both so competitive and we both have so much fun together.

mejslll
12-12-2011, 10:10 PM
cool - well so the tourny wouldnt be a good judge then.

top birds are almost rediculous in pvp... dollo has like three x the kills to death and hahahahabirdy (or what ever the name is) beat him, there are 6 or 7 other birds that are that sick lvl.

my suggestion is emailing support and complain about those top bird useing elixirs during pvp and ctf - cheaters!!!! lol lol lol jk those guys just have amazing knowlege of the range and skills of there classes.

Jewelsofjane
12-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol he just beat a "pro" and all would agree this guy is pro.... 3-8.... The pro said he had problems with his device and rush said that he would give him another game to make fair, but after game the pro deleted him of friends list and won't respond to his pm. I won't name his name since obviously the pro's pride is hurt.

Also, beat Kani 10-7

Never said he was the best but to say marginal is truthfully not correct.

Kaarataka
12-13-2011, 01:30 AM
Lol he just beat a "pro" and all would agree this guy is pro.... 3-8.... The pro said he had problems with his device and rush said that he would give him another game to make fair, but after game the pro deleted him of friends list and won't respond to his pm. I won't name his name since obviously the pro's pride is hurt.

Also, beat Kani 10-7

Never said he was the best but to say marginal is truthfully not correct.

Never said he was marginal. Please learn to read my posts. I said he was a good pvp bird. You said "Name the best players in pvp, I can guarantee that he has 1v1 them "within rules" and won 98% of the time"

I name hahahabordy, imkelly, dolloway, imperialelf, me, just to name a few. I promise you he will not win 98% of the time vs any in that group.

Challenge? I have 1 mill on it. Best 2/3. I only jump for cash

WhoIsThis
12-13-2011, 04:05 AM
I'd have to agree with Kaarataka .... Rushorgtfo is decent, does play fair usually, but when you consider other birds like Dolloway, Dsturbance (recently renamed), or Hahahabirdy, we're not talking the same tier.

Jewelsofjane
12-13-2011, 06:31 AM
1 mil? Now your talking his language;)

Funny that you say you are in that same tier kaar, when rush beat u a while back 10-7 you msg him and said it would be fun to have him as your rival. My question is: If you belong in that group, wouldn't you think he does? And if you ever want to not be a fun rival, he has noticed some things you do in pvp that leaves you extremely vulnerable.

Meh, enough talk, I can't stand it believe it or not lol. Let's bring this ingame.

XghostzX
12-13-2011, 07:44 AM
I love rushers!... Free kills!!

Ixillicus
12-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Hmmm... sound like we have a million dollar match between Kaarataka and Rushorgtfo!

AbsolutePally
12-13-2011, 06:20 PM
There are quite a few of the best pvpers end game that you prolly haven't even seen or encountered yet. Many are inactive, all the people you named in your post are average at best. I know I was challenged by him on your mage account but just had a baby and my wifi is out and we are too far to get reliable service from the hospital itself.
When I'm situated I will definately play Rush.
He is a worthy adversary though so I won't take the match lightly. However, play Kaarataka. He has a different style than myself so it would be interesting to see this.
At the 61 cap I beat rush and another rush guild mate of his 2/1 ffa. 10/8 & 10/3. But not to discredit him, he does know THE anti-pally combo.

Jewelsofjane
12-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Hopefully, if we can get our times together, the million gold match will be tomorrow.

XghostzX
12-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Hopefully, if we can get our times together, the million gold match will be tomorrow.

Rush is a decent bird, he's nothing as special the pro birds have ever been like skimmey, xrax, and hmmhmm. Sure he can get kills when he rushes people without notice that doesn't make him good. Going back to what you said about your guild being call the rusher. Of course people will get mad at you and rush u instantly or boot you. The one thing people hate for some reason is when others rush them. There's a lot of players out there that simply aren't as good at pvp and the fact that they get rushed turns down the game for them.

Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?

I'd play rushorgtfo anytime too. In fact, i still have a message from his bird that says, "Ghost, the only mage i can't beat." I'd like to see a match with you and kar, absolutepally, whoever. Maybe a little pep talk for him... you'll need all the luck you can get.

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Rush is a decent bird, he's nothing as special the pro birds have ever been like skimmey, xrax, and hmmhmm. Sure he can get kills when he rushes people without notice that doesn't make him good. Going back to what you said about your guild being call the rusher. Of course people will get mad at you and rush u instantly or boot you. The one thing people hate for some reason is when others rush them. There's a lot of players out there that simply aren't as good at pvp and the fact that they get rushed turns down the game for them.

Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?

I'd play rushorgtfo anytime too. In fact, i still have a message from his bird that says, "Ghost, the only mage i can't beat." I'd like to see a match with you and kar, absolutepally, whoever. Maybe a little pep talk for him... you'll need all the luck you can get.

lmao sorry...... when I saw that you added skimmeys name I about died. So you would classify someone who multitouched, and now that it makes it impossible to multitouch he can't compete now which is why he refuses to play, a pro? no way.....

I'll give it to Xrax and hmmhmm, but... how would we even know if they aren't around to challenge? And has Xrax even played since GCD?, because from what I understand it was a game changer, and those that were good before have become somewhat average. Those that can adapt to the curve are the ones that have been able to compete at the top.

"Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?" --- Yes we know.... the reason we named it the rusher.... Please don't misunderstand me, I am in no way defending my guild or the name of it. I like it. It was a joke between me and rush and happened in about all of 2 min, and I never thought anything of it, thinking we would be the only 2 in it forever lol.

As far as a match with rush? It's on, he would love too... even though last match.... I try to be kind and just, I wont save your name this time. So let us know a good time, we will be glad to set that up. Rush loves to play for money too if your interested, but he will do it just for the match if you want.

As time passes, don't underestimate Rush's pvp ability. He may not be in the "top tier" now, but he is not one who is going to stop progressing to get better and be satisfied with as is. If you pvpd him at a lower level and at the current level, you would see what I mean. As I have told my guildies over and over, If you never challenge yourself with those who are tough, than you will never get any better at pvp. You win a few and lose a lot, but in the end your on top. (just realized that rhymed, lmao... umm yea.. Im a nerd, but a smexy nerd :eek:)

Ellyidol
12-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Lol @ bringing up multi-touch issues. I can go on and on about how the GCD didn't only stop the multi-touching, but changed almost the entire game altogether, more than enough reason to put down the game.

Skim was one of the best PvP birds, hands down.

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 09:54 AM
"Skim was one of the best PvP birds, hands down"

Let me correct you here. "Skim was one of the best PvP multitouch birds, hands down"

and I dont mean to be rude by saying that, but you just can't put a multitoucher in the same group and compare. Its like comparing a race between a car that has nitro and a car that doesnt, and saying the nitro car driver has better skills.

mejslll
12-14-2011, 09:55 AM
what is gcd - ?

Ellyidol
12-14-2011, 09:59 AM
"Skim was one of the best PvP birds, hands down"

Let me correct you here. Skim was one of the best PvP multitouch birds, hands down"

And how do you differentiate a multi-toucher from a quick tapper? You can't. I've played with him before and after, and believe me, barely anything has changed with how he plays.

Multi-touching was a very minimal difference exaggerated by players on minimum devices with high ping.

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 10:10 AM
what is gcd - ?

Gobal cool down, right? Correct me if I am wrong...
They made a delay in the time you were able to use your next skill, so that you couldnt use a stylist or tool to be able to tap more than one skill at a time, which... who knows but skimmey whether he used a tool or his hand.. but... only the bird could multitouch their skills.

and yea, you can tell a difference in a multitoucher and a quick tapper.

But now this thread is way off track, if you want to continue this discussion, I will, but someone make a new thread.

TruePlayer
12-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Actually skim wasnt that good was very easy to beat. Xrax was decent and hmm couldnt take getting beat cause gcd. Gcd changed everything, made pvp more strategic rather then just luck.
A bird i wish i could face again is Lone. Lone as warbird was probably unbeatable at his time. I would love face him in dex build. Come from a person who had countless battles with them. But they r the past not so cant say they r any good in this era. As everything changed. For rushgtfo he have backed up with all his talk with wins over some decent pvpers, so have give him his credit. But rush nopoint putting gold vs a pally, it be a mistake even a new pally is hard to beat. Vsing a pally like kar, always and ghost who been pally most there pl life will get you nowhere. Every build have its weakness as counter part of a pally is a full int mage as i can beat and pally with a int mage. But int mage would have a hard time vs a full dex bird. as dex bird have hard time vsing a str bird. No build is perfect and nobody can say they r pro or the best because nobody is the best. No such thing is unbeatable now.

XghostzX
12-14-2011, 04:13 PM
lmao sorry...... when I saw that you added skimmeys name I about died. So you would classify someone who multitouched, and now that it makes it impossible to multitouch he can't compete now which is why he refuses to play, a pro? no way.....

I'll give it to Xrax and hmmhmm, but... how would we even know if they aren't around to challenge? And has Xrax even played since GCD?, because from what I understand it was a game changer, and those that were good before have become somewhat average. Those that can adapt to the curve are the ones that have been able to compete at the top.

"Now, no wonder there's so many haters, eh?" --- Yes we know.... the reason we named it the rusher.... Please don't misunderstand me, I am in no way defending my guild or the name of it. I like it. It was a joke between me and rush and happened in about all of 2 min, and I never thought anything of it, thinking we would be the only 2 in it forever lol.

As far as a match with rush? It's on, he would love too... even though last match.... I try to be kind and just, I wont save your name this time. So let us know a good time, we will be glad to set that up. Rush loves to play for money too if your interested, but he will do it just for the match if you want.

As time passes, don't underestimate Rush's pvp ability. He may not be in the "top tier" now, but he is not one who is going to stop progressing to get better and be satisfied with as is. If you pvpd him at a lower level and at the current level, you would see what I mean. As I have told my guildies over and over, If you never challenge yourself with those who are tough, than you will never get any better at pvp. You win a few and lose a lot, but in the end your on top. (just realized that rhymed, lmao... umm yea.. Im a nerd, but a smexy nerd :eek:)

Hahah I must admit this is funny over a game. I'll play just for the fun of it jewels. Clearly this issue matters some what to you if u you have the guts to go up against 50 other people who would gladly agree with me.

AbsolutePally
12-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Actually skim wasnt that good was very easy to beat. Xrax was decent and hmm couldnt take getting beat cause gcd. Gcd changed everything, made pvp more strategic rather then just luck.
A bird i wish i could face again is Lone. Lone as warbird was probably unbeatable at his time. I would love face him in dex build. Come from a person who had countless battles with them. But they r the past not so cant say they r any good in this era. As everything changed. For rushgtfo he have backed up with all his talk with wins over some decent pvpers, so have give him his credit. But rush nopoint putting gold vs a pally, it be a mistake even a new pally is hard to beat. Vsing a pally like kar, always and ghost who been pally most there pl life will get you nowhere. Every build have its weakness as counter part of a pally is a full int mage as i can beat and pally with a int mage. But int mage would have a hard time vs a full dex bird. as dex bird have hard time vsing a str bird. No build is perfect and nobody can say they r pro or the best because nobody is the best. No such thing is unbeatable now.

Everyone know I best bird. Best bird no weakness all easy for best bird like me.

Swimmingstar
12-14-2011, 04:17 PM
"the rusher..." Always makes the fun go away.

Swimmingstar
12-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Everyone know I best bird. Best bird no weakness all easy for best bird like me.

EVERY
build and class has a weakness.
And I would like to vs. lone. :|

AbsolutePally
12-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Gotta agree w trueplayer for a sec. GCD did change everything. Many ppl got discovered to be "fake" meaning they multi commanded. It was easy to see who did and who did not ESPECIALLY afterwards. Many quit seemingly out of shame or embarassment. Many new strats, builds, classes, and skills came out in the aftermath. Birds without of a doubt got nerfed which was well needed, they ruled and it was completly unfair.

Now I hope this discussion does persist, and does not get locked. The truth is pvp community are very competitive individuals who have pride and are willing to show it.
Real recognize real, and although Rush is not the best ATM he has a certain ambition which any competitive person must respect. I've disagreed with some of his approach and methods in the past and believe you me we had our run ins. PvP is lacking such ambition and determination. Nowadays it is just go lightly and lab style matches.
As for me, he knows I am someone he must go through, and I,realize I am in his crosshairs. He reminds me a little of myself as I approached the 50 cap. I guarantee I won't lose and this goes for everyone. Anyone can win once, anyone can beat anyone sometimes, one round does not mean absolute victory. It is the consistancy at which you win vs all sorts in all conditions that makes you top. So with that said, just bc you won a round vs a good player does not necessarily mean you,are better and if you think you are, you're merely fooling yourself.

@swimmingstar I best bird.

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Hahah I must admit this is funny over a game. I'll play just for the fun of it jewels. Clearly this issue matters some what to you if u you have the guts to go up against 50 other people who would gladly agree with me.

Im not sure what you mean...... yea idk. and what am I going against 50 other people with? Please explain, cuz this blonde is lost.

If you mean the connection of "rushing" and our guild name "the rusher" lol dude I dont think I can make it anymore clear to you.... We dont care......we just plain dont care lmao. We are both very competitive, but believe it or not, both very laid back as well and love to joke and have fun.

It is true though that at this cap level, classes are so very different with gear etc. I guess that is where "best bird" tourney really matters. Maybe we should have "best int mage" and "best pally" tourney as well. Lol I dont want to be a judge in the pally tourney though cuz those fights can last years lol....

XghostzX
12-14-2011, 05:46 PM

Im not sure what you mean...... yea idk. and what am I going against 50 other people with? Please explain, cuz this blonde is lost.

If you mean the connection of "rushing" and our guild name "the rusher" lol dude I dont think I can make it anymore clear to you.... We dont care......we just plain dont care lmao. We are both very competitive, but believe it or not, both very laid back as well and love to joke and have fun.

It is true though that at this cap level, classes are so very different with gear etc. I guess that is where "best bird" tourney really matters. Maybe we should have "best int mage" and "best pally" tourney as well. Lol I dont want to be a judge in the pally tourney though cuz those fights can last years lol....

That's exactly what I am trying to say, that you all don't care. Kinda answered it with your response. But please jewel I'll let you win the argument because clearly this all means something to you! Have fun and see you in game!

Ghost ;)

ukeewu
12-14-2011, 06:16 PM
this thread is the reason i love this game. everybody who is a part of this discussion i have had the pleasure to play with and against. i have respect for each and every one of you.....let's have fun killing each other

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 06:27 PM
That's exactly what I am trying to say, that you all don't care. Kinda answered it with your response. But please jewel I'll let you win the argument because clearly this all means something to you! Have fun and see you in game!

Ghost ;)

Umm ok.....

On topic of the off-topic-
I would have loved to play pvp without gcd. It really interests me what it was like.

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Lmao ghost, what is up with u? It's almost like your trying to egg me on lol... What do u want from me? Lol

Mikeylito
12-14-2011, 07:12 PM
xrax and skimmy were awesome birds before and after gcd(esp xrax). they were easily two of the best i have ever played with. What makes a good player isnt someone who brags to the whole world after they win a 1v1 *cough rushorgtfo*cough, but someone who is consistant and dominates any match they join. like when you see their name pop up your like ooohhh crap we are dead!!! i dont have that effect yet with some of the names mentioned here:)

Moogerfooger
12-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Lmao ghost, what is up with u? It's almost like your trying to egg me on lol... What do u want from me? Lol

Ghost loves a good argument/debate....and is also one of the classier PvP people I have run across as I have begun playing that side and getting murdered by most people on this thread. Not to mention damn good.

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Ghost loves a good argument/debate....and is also one of the classier PvP people I have run across as I have begun playing that side and getting murdered by most people on this thread. Not to mention damn good.
Then I will be classy and not mention his classy behavior the other day lol. Ghost, you do know I am edensfury right?

Meh anyway, as far as "bragging", I wouldn't call it that. It seems you have to "sell" yourself to this pvp community before anyone gives u a chance. People are soooo quick to dismiss you here if your not an "oldie", on the leaderboards, etc... So what? And then the problem with that is that it is hard to pvp good people and improve yourself. So yea..... Call him AND me guilty of that... It has been a hard fight to get here just cuz we are the newbies with a no name. It is only now from this thread that we are getting any challenges from good pvpers, so I figure it is well worth it.

Moogerfooger
12-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Then I will be classy and not mention his classy behavior the other day lol. Ghost, you do know I am edensfury right?

Meh anyway, as far as "bragging", I wouldn't call it that. It seems you have to "sell" yourself to this pvp community before anyone gives u a chance. People are soooo quick to dismiss you here if your not an "oldie", on the leaderboards, etc... So what? And then the problem with that is that it is hard to pvp good people and improve yourself. So yea..... Call him AND me guilty of that... It has been a hard fight to get here just cuz we are the newbies with a no name. It is only now from this thread that we are getting any challenges from good pvpers, so I figure it is well worth it.

He has been nothing but classy ever since I have met him. Everyone has their good and bad days. I've played with Rush a few times on his CTF team and he has never given me kr@p for not being very good either, which is appreciated.

As far as whether it is "bragging" or "selling yourself"...well, that is all a matter of perspective, here and in real life :D

Jewelsofjane
12-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Lmao, now that I think about it, I'm not sure I want to say I'm "selling" myself OR rush...... Totally didn't think of the other meaning when I wrote the post. Haha...Hmm oh well.

Agree with a prior poster, I have pvped I think with everyone here and I can't complain that I haven't had a lot of fun. Each of you bring in something different and challenging, and it's why I like this game.

WhoIsThis
12-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Having fought most of the players here, IMO:

- Xrax was the best bird I have ever fought with (or against) and yes, he did play for a while after GCD and was still impressive, so no he was no multi toucher
- Lone I'd say was number two. Mike also did not multitouch and often expressed contempt for those that did. He will be missed and it's a shame what happened after (especially with the drama of "the sad archer")
- Skimmey I haven't fought that often, but the few times I did, he seemed pretty good. He doesn't seem to play often (or if he does, he's under an alt).

@Jewels
You are talking to people in this forum who have fought Rush. He just isn't the same calibre as the players I've mentioned by consensus. Perhaps he someday will be, but having potential is not the same thing as having those skills now. And if what others are saying is true and the person is a show-off, well, don't expect admiration but rather contempt.

I consider myself to be below average compared to the top players. I have fought many of the players in this forum, sometimes winning, sometimes losing. For the most part, one thing that most do not do is kick dirt on people when they beat them and if Rush does ... well, he won't be very popular.

I don't think that whenever Rush joins a game, people think "I'm in for a tough fight". I know I did whenever Xrax or Mike joined the other team they would.

Zeus
12-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Lmao, now that I think about it, I'm not sure I want to say I'm "selling" myself OR rush...... Totally didn't think of the other meaning when I wrote the post. Haha...Hmm oh well.

Agree with a prior poster, I have pvped I think with everyone here and I can't complain that I haven't had a lot of fun. Each of you bring in something different and challenging, and it's why I like this game.

Jewels, the thing is, I've played against rush myself. Yes, he's good, but he's also very aggressive. That type of fighting style is easy to take advantage of and control, provided that you know how to combat it. He's well mannered as well, unlike most rushers. As for "judging only the oldies", I try not to think of PvP in that way. I've seen people in PvP who are quite exceptional, oldie or not. The thing is, Rush is trying to change an established tradition. In politics, real life, or in game, that doesn't bode too well with the general public. So no, we aren't throwing y'all down because you aren't oldies (Not saying that I am), but more so because Rush is trying to radically change a generally accepted PvP tradition/conduct.

Now, I haven't really been into PL since the 66 cap, but I have been getting back into it. If I'm wrong about Rush and his ways, then I'll gladly go back, edit my post, and apologize. These are just my thoughts and words, after all.

Cheers,

~Parth

XghostzX
12-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Jewels, the thing is, I've played against rush myself. Yes, he's good, but he's also very aggressive. That type of fighting style is easy to take advantage of and control, provided that you know how to combat it. He's well mannered as well, unlike most rushers. As for "judging only the oldies", I try not to think of PvP in that way. I've seen people in PvP who are quite exceptional, oldie or not. The thing is, Rush is trying to change an established tradition. In politics, real life, or in game, that doesn't bode too well with the general public. So no, we aren't throwing y'all down because you aren't oldies (Not saying that I am), but more so because Rush is trying to radically change a generally accepted PvP tradition/conduct.

Now, I haven't really been into PL since the 66 cap, but I have been getting back into it. If I'm wrong about Rush and his ways, then I'll gladly go back, edit my post, and apologize. These are just my thoughts and words, after all.

Cheers,

~Parth

@ Attackelf. Bro I look up to you, I think you're well a pro player :). And Parth, I couldn't have said it any better.

Jewelsofjane
12-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Thx for everyone's input.

@kaar- we missed you yesterday, hopefully we can reschedule the match?

@DTF- It was fun last night, I am hoping to be able to get a chance to match you and others as well, lol, not expecting to win, but for fun;)

cherryking
12-15-2011, 08:12 AM
How we get kill if every one friend in pvp?

KingFu
12-15-2011, 08:29 AM
How we get kill if every one friend in pvp?

Well, it isn't all talk about your day and tea parties. A respectful group of PvPers in a game will usually join and make sure what is going on in the game. If it's 1v1, FFA, or just people taking advantage of the PvP games to chat. Ask people for a 1v1, try and find a FFA game, ask the people if they are up to FFA. There's multiple ways to get kills and still stay "friendly", but not all choose to. Once someone is labeled as a rusher, it's hard to shed that rep.

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Well, it isn't all talk about your day and tea parties. A respectful group of PvPers in a game will usually join and make sure what is going on in the game. If it's 1v1, FFA, or just people taking advantage of the PvP games to chat. Ask people for a 1v1, try and find a FFA game, ask the people if they are up to FFA. There's multiple ways to get kills and still stay "friendly", but not all choose to. Once someone is labeled as a rusher, it's hard to shed that rep.

50 plat will do the job nicely.

But otherwise, it's a good idea never to come in guns blazing.

Zerious
12-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Twinktastic rushed, but a lot of people adored him. Now people are crying about rushers? kinda hypocritical.

The reason why I don't fall into this: I never liked TT, in fact I disliked him very much.

Actually i am a hypocrite: I rush on one character.

AbsolutePally
12-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Thx for everyone's input.

@kaar- we missed you yesterday, hopefully we can reschedule the match?

@DTF- It was fun last night, I am hoping to be able to get a chance to match you and others as well, lol, not expecting to win, but for fun;)

It was a good warm up! Looking forward to the results of Rush vs Kaarataka and them playing him myself. (without my bab in hand & having slept ha)

Kaarataka
12-15-2011, 10:41 PM

Kaarataka
12-15-2011, 10:42 PM

Good game. Was fun and I hope to see your team in the ctf tourney.

WhoIsThis
12-15-2011, 10:52 PM
It has been decided. 20 kills Kaar, 13 kills Rush. Roughly a 3-2 advantage for Kaar.

AbsolutePally
12-16-2011, 05:53 AM
Nice! Yay for practice!

Register
12-16-2011, 07:18 AM

Ugh...I hate that! I finally tried low level twinking again and just got my twink done. I go into the first match and ask if its ffa or 1vs1. They say ffa. So i fight and kill one person. Then a new person comes and starts to run around. I come around the corner, not seeing them and they start attacking...I start attacking too and kill the person, who then labels me a rusher and leaves. I leave as well, considering my first pvp game since I left low level pvp didnt turn out too well. I come back a while later to a new game and the dude is there on his other twink. He then spazzes out at me and keeps yelling out im a rusher....That was a couple weeks ago. I havent been on my twink since...lol...leveling my main XD

Jewelsofjane
12-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Thank you kaar for the match last night, and thank you for allowing best out of 3, instead of just the one.

I can't help it.... I love that man rush. He is my husband after all, and although he lost lmao it would take chinese torture to make me think he wasn't the best;).....

Lol I LOVE that man;)

TruePlayer
12-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Only way beat a pally as dex build is mistake free percentage is just too low. Noshame in losing as he was the better man that day. always nice to have a fair contest tho and not trash talk. Nice show of sportsmenship.

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 10:15 AM
Nice fight you guys, glad we're all getting along :)

WhoIsThis
12-17-2011, 10:16 AM
As it turns out, this player Rushofgtfo is indeed a notorious rusher.

Sorry to end the happy mood here, but it is the truth.

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 10:29 AM

Rushing is how i learned to pvp at every lvl of the game. Imo it does help you gain skill and kite tactics because when u got 3 mad pvpers rushing you after rushing one of them you learn alot:3 but only for a couple weeks then say sorry to everyone and give free kisses<3 it works trust me!

NotYoCookiez
12-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Rushing is a strategy and there is no rules against it!

People who get rushed are mad because they prefer buffing then going all out. And of course that takes there time away.

People will get mad because they will lose but congrats to the other person for striking at the right time.

Happy Holidays!

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 10:35 AM
I agree. You can get multiple kills while being friendly... All you have to do is bust out a lizard leg, 2 hit them and say "liza legged" XD

Moogerfooger
12-17-2011, 10:37 AM

People who get rushed are mad because they prefer buffing then going all out. And of course that takes there time away.

People will get mad because they will lose but congrats to the other person for striking at the right time.

Happy Holidays!

Some people just prefer a straight-up 1v1 fight with both players starting at equal strength.

WhoIsThis
12-17-2011, 11:15 AM

Happy Holidays!

Only for the desperate.

They know that they cannot win in a fair and honorable fight, so they resort to surprise to do it.

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 12:28 PM
I agree. You can get multiple kills while being friendly... All you have to do is bust out a lizard leg, 2 hit them and say "liza legged" XD

Only for the desperate.

They know that they cannot win in a fair and honorable fight, so they resort to surprise to do it.
I do not want to argue much but i do believe that is only an opinion, not a fact... Many rushers prove to be quite competitive in a 1v1. Ok, not to many, but it is still an opinion.
Also, the lizza leg gag should probably be used on friends. Not many people would know it is a joke. Otherwise... May the rushing commence!

mejslll
12-17-2011, 12:37 PM
bottom line rushing sucks... ppl who rush r unliked... and it comes across as bulling and low self image (they dont have the self confidence to loose a good fight, and walk away from it a better pvp'r)

... i entered a game with some very good mages in it cosmicghost and two others, i saw some words about rushing and they were pounding on another mage who was from the guild "rush", i sat back untill i got attacked and we as a group killed the mage from "rush" guild in a second... lol, rushing mage left - limping and bloodied -

if you rush u will be punished - and disliked ... so to all ppl who rush as a fun thing to do we as a group will enjoy pounding you

mej

"you can bench 275 lol lol woooowooo"

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 12:41 PM
There is only one solution to this problem... Everybody rush!

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=mejslll;514848]bottom line rushing sucks... ppl who rush r unliked... and it comes across as bulling and low self image (they dont have the self confidence to loose a good fight, and walk away from it a better pvp'r)

... i entered a game with some very good mages in it cosmicghost and two others, i saw some words about rushing and they were pounding on another mage who was from the guild "rush", i sat back untill i got attacked and we as a group killed the mage from "rush" guild in a second... lol, rushing mage left - limping and bloodied -

if you rush u will be punished - and disliked ... so to all ppl who rush as a fun thing to do we as a group will enjoy pounding you

mej
Hmm... I guess only really good pvpers should rush then. One day in lvl 35 pvp on my mage i rushed this mage named jetwang because he guild hopped my guild. Next thing u know i was fighting 2 well known Mages (pallydan and jetwang) and a third mage who i did not know. Anyways it was the 3 of them vs me and i won 3 games in a row 1v3 all voodoo mages. XD

mejslll
12-17-2011, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=mejslll;514848]bottom line rushing sucks... ppl who rush r unliked... and it comes across as bulling and low self image (they dont have the self confidence to loose a good fight, and walk away from it a better pvp'r)

mej
Hmm... I guess only really good pvpers should rush then. One day in lvl 35 pvp on my mage i rushed this mage named jetwang because he guild hopped my guild. Next thing u know i was fighting 2 well known Mages (pallydan and jetwang) and a third mage who i did not know. Anyways it was the 3 of them vs me and i won 3 games in a row 1v3 all voodoo mages. XD

your logic is very unique to your way of thinking, you are missing the point ppl dont liked to get rushed - in short it is rude

if you rush... you should get pounded - that is not a op

Ebalere
12-17-2011, 01:27 PM

Lol, you screenied him cussing.

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Oh.. I do get your point then. I know nobody likes to be rushed. I on the other hand do not mind being rushed because it gave me a chance to get some quick kills. I pvped on average 2-3 hours a day alittle more on my days off and out of say 3 hours of standing in a room i would be pvping 30 minutes of the 3 hours... I was an honerable 1v1 pvper so do not think i am implying myself as a rusher. I only ment that if you do decide to rush (which is sometimes on a rare occasion fun) make sure you are ready for the competition. On a second note pvp is here for people to go and kill the competition with or without saying "go" and the only reason any single rusher gets "pounded" is because of help from friends. Imagine when pvp came out, if you logged into a pvp room it was ffa because people werent organizing pvp games at that time with friends. That is how it began, because it is natural on any game with pvp to go and kill the other team. If anybody would rush me in pvp i would not flame them and keep calling them noob etc.. I would just continue to fight them... Unless i was in a 1v1 and am rushed, then i would rarely say "wth noob" and then keep quiet and give them what they wanted, pvp. Often times i would compliment new pvper rushers in hope that they might take the compliment and imbrace it to continue training and eventually become a regular pvper. Tbh i dont mind rushers they are only doing what is natural, so hate them for it? Even if you are mad dont curse them just kill them untill they leave..then you are'nt reported and they realize pvp is'nt gonna work out for them....lol if anything rushers are only doing a respectfull pvper a favour by the kill count gained. Im tired, not gonna double read this
Hope it made sense :S

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Rushing is just annoying when you don't see it coming, then just get em back, put em on your rush list. I like playing with class and respecting people so I'm not for rushing-- I'll only rush those who rush others for no reason. All of you guys need to remember: It's PvP. Come in to the arena and be ready to fight. If you want to socialize go to forest haven. If you want to make a strict 1 vs. 1 game, create your own game, boot the rushers. There's really no need for a lot of fussing over rushers.

To those rushers: people only hate because 1 vs. 1 is kind of the political way of PL if that makes sense. Ctf and large PvP matches are typically FFA related. If you enjoy rushing other's for the fun of it-- be my guess but prepare for the hatin'.

However, and don't get me wrong, I understand where a lot of you are coming from because it is annoying be rushed out of nowhere now and then...

Jewelsofjane
12-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Only for the desperate.

Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush.

mejslll
12-17-2011, 01:51 PM
if you rush me or ppl around me i will spend the rest of the day and night and moring in if i have to to hunt you and kill ya... over and over

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Only for the desperate.

Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush.

Ok that's fair but you shouldn't argue back people are gonna flame and hate you for it. Dislike at the most. FFA is simply just uncommon.

Jewelsofjane
12-17-2011, 01:53 PM
@mej.... Yes punish the rushers by rushing them and ganging up on them lmao cuz this is NOT what they want ;) yea kinda doing what we like.

I am a rusher lmao... Not often but usually only with friends and jerks. Yea, I rush and I have friends. Strange huh.

Edit: sorry I am on the phone and things are jumping around

mejslll
12-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Oh.. I do get your point then. I know nobody likes to be rushed. I of course loved being rushed because it gave me a chance to get some quick kills. I pvped on average 2-3 hours a day alittle more on my days off and out of say 3 hours of standing in a room i would be pvping 30 minutes of the 3 hours... I was an honerable 1v1 pvper so do not think i am implying myself as a rusher. I only ment that if you do decide to rush (which is sometimes on a rare occasion fun) make sure you are ready for the competition. On a second note pvp is here for people to go and kill the competition with or without saying "go" and the only reason any single rusher gets "pounded" is because of help from friends. Imagine when pvp came out, if you logged into a pvp room it was ffa because people werent organizing pvp games at that time with friends. That is how it began, because it is natural on any game with pvp to go and kill the other team. If anybody would rush me in pvp i would not flame them and keep calling them noob etc.. I would just continue to fight them... Unless i was in a 1v1 and am rushed, then i would rarely say "wth noob" and then keep quiet and give them what they wanted, pvp. Often times i would compliment new pvper rushers in hope that they might take the compliment and imbrace it to continue training and eventually become a regular pvper. Tbh i dont mind rushers they are only doing what is natural, so hate them for it? Even if you are mad dont curse them just kill them untill they leave..then you are'nt reported and they realize pvp is'nt gonna work out for them....lol if anything rushers are only doing a respectfull pvper a favour by the kill count gained. Im tired, not gonna double read this
Hope it made sense :S

i couldnt read past your first few sentences... "nobody likes to be rushed", "i like to be rushed"... lost me with the countradiction

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Lmao not true for every rusher, I rush... I like to rush. I have many reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to win. It has nothing to do with my k/d ratio either. I like it fast. Period. I like it intense. If you know me or rush well then you know that we both will do a polite fair 1v1 as well. But I like to mess around, regardless if I die or kill... So I rush. I am a very playful person.

@mej.... Yes punish the rushers by rushing them and ganging up on them lmao cuz this is NOT what they want ;) yea kinda doing what we like.

I am a rusher lmao... Not often but usually only with friends and jerks. Yea, I rush and I have friends. Strange huh.

Let me ask you a question: is it fun disrespecting people in game and just pissing them off? I know it's a game and I don't care if I'm rushed, I'm just sticking up for those players that don't have as much skill. You turn new players off the game by rushing them.

Jewelsofjane
12-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Let me ask you a question: is it fun disrespecting people in game and just pissing them off? I know it's a game and I don't care if I'm rushed, I'm just sticking up for those players that don't have as much skill. You turn new players off the game by rushing them.

The only people I have rushed are those who are disrespectful to me first, and friends that I know don't care lol.

As far as new people, I started the game when rushing was what pvp was... It was normal. Didn't turn me off.

I mean we are killing right? Since when did killing become polite and sensitive? Next time my dad gets deployed to war., I'll make sure to tell him to not rush the enemy and wait for them to be as strong as the them before any fight.

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 02:06 PM
The only people I have rushed are those who are disrespectful to me first, and friends that I know don't care lol.

As far as new people, I started the game when rushing was what pvp was... It was normal. Didn't turn me off. How exactly are players disrespectful in the first place to you? Aren't you bringing that to yourself by rushing people?

mejslll
12-17-2011, 02:12 PM

Edit: sorry I am on the phone and things are jumping around

yes, exactally - but change your perspective, u rush cuz you like to be rude and take a kill from some one - in my book that is called stealling, taking some thing not agreed apon.

i would rush (meaning rush back) cuz a you took a kill from me, and then rush again to teach you a leasson. better refered to as a beating.

mej -

Jewelsofjane
12-17-2011, 02:13 PM
How exactly are players disrespectful in the first place to you? Aren't you bringing that to yourself by rushing people?

Ok one example lmao.... In ctf with my husband on the team, when a player that use to be in your guild gets upset rush keeps killing him, this player responds with "rush I ***** your wife" "her ***** is nice" lmao I can go on and on and on..... So yea report does nothing but I guarantee rush and I rush this player everytime we see him

mejslll
12-17-2011, 02:13 PM

As far as new people, I started the game when rushing was what pvp was... It was normal. Didn't turn me off.

I mean we are killing right? Since when did killing become polite and sensitive? Next time my dad gets deployed to war., I'll make sure to tell him to not rush the enemy and wait for them to be as strong as the them before any fight.

look - you will not have those friends long - ppl dont like to be rushed! you are hurting you relationships with your friends and dont even know it. keep rushing tho - see how the higer levels deal with it.

mejslll
12-17-2011, 02:15 PM
lol - this is ef correct? hahah you are higher lvl - how did it feel getting pounded yesterday? haha keep rushing cuz you will get more of that!

hahaha

pro right?

GELLIO77
12-17-2011, 02:37 PM
see this is y i dont endgame pvp, ppl see a new name and boom 3 ppl are on to u. so i stick to 35 pvp where i am known

Udiemorenoob
12-17-2011, 02:45 PM
i couldnt read past your first few sentences... "nobody likes to be rushed", "i like to be rushed"... lost me with the countradiction
Oh, i'm sorry sir. I will go and edit that mistake just for you. ;)

Moogerfooger
12-17-2011, 03:22 PM
see this is y i dont endgame pvp, ppl see a new name and boom 3 ppl are on to u. so i stick to 35 pvp where i am known

I have just started PvPing at end game and it's tough/frustrating going up against veteran pros as I try to learn. But most are pretty helpful if you're interested in learning and most want more skilled PvPers around.

However, I've also run into plenty of rushers, or groups that went 2/3v1 against me. Although I personally think it's lame, I just do my best to fight it off or leave if it gets out of control.

Just like PvE, some really good ppl and some bad seeds.

Jewelsofjane
12-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Meh last comment, cuz I think I've said more than enough lol.......

It's all ones opinion, what is right, what is wrong, what is rude, what is fun...... Meh until there are rules stating the such I will play the way I think pvp should be played.

mejslll
12-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Meh last comment, cuz I think I've said more than enough lol.......

It's all ones opinion, what is right, what is wrong, what is rude, what is fun...... Meh until there are rules stating the such I will play the way I think pvp should be played.

example: speed limit says 65 mph, i drive 69-70 mph, police dont pull me over cuz it is a un writen rule that it is still ok to do, even though it is not writen out as a hard cut rule... rushing is in this grey area - its not nice and not a rule, however 98% of the ppl are telling you they dont like it, and stop, it is a "community" rule - go against the community and be ready for constant flaming and rushing back or booting.

look we are saying be part of our community - we want good players - and appriciate them!!!! comsmicghost beat my warbird like 15 times straight in a fair and even fight (not even for me i lost - lol) but how else will i learn how to kill a pally mage with out going head to head? so, come joing us with out rushing !!! please, beat me so i can get better and learn or gtfo (lol - inside joke).

WhoIsThis
12-17-2011, 05:58 PM

I maintain that a person has no legitimate reason to rush.

Why suffer the loss in reputation if you can win fairly in straight up fight? It's not against the rules, but it is a highly dishonorable act.

Bunnyshoota
12-17-2011, 06:07 PM
I maintain that a person has no legitimate reason to rush.

Why suffer the loss in reputation if you can win fairly in straight up fight? It's not against the rules, but it is a highly dishonorable act.
Very well said! And how is this thread not closed yet?

JDeSTiNY
12-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh uh, whats happening? I see flame ballz flying

XghostzX
12-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Oh uh, whats happening? I see flame ballz flying
Hahah-- folks, let's all just enjoy PvP! :)

mejslll
12-17-2011, 11:10 PM
well said

AbsolutePally
12-18-2011, 02:19 AM
Running into a thorn in my side, once again. Getting teamed by a guild that is on lb. luckily for me not only do I have support but I can handle them. They seem to be persistant so I am taking measures to show them up. Revelation may be small and less active but my few active ppl can take that whole guild down. Bold and direct have my warnings and decrees have beem in game.
If you see me or rev members fighting look st who and please stay away unless you have stake in this as well, for we are taking no prisoners.

Jewelsofjane
12-18-2011, 10:29 AM
No prisoners eh? Dang =.= XD

Seminole
12-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Running into a thorn in my side, once again. Getting teamed by a guild that is on lb. luckily for me not only do I have support but I can handle them. They seem to be persistant so I am taking measures to show them up. Revelation may be small and less active but my few active ppl can take that whole guild down. Bold and direct have my warnings and decrees have beem in game.
If you see me or rev members fighting look st who and please stay away unless you have stake in this as well, for we are taking no prisoners.

calm down... itll be okay cowboy lol..

mejslll
12-18-2011, 05:53 PM

im only an invite away!!! my guild too will be glad to join in the pounding... eh

WhoIsThis
12-20-2011, 07:07 AM

This.

What I see is a person who does not care about the fact that they are breaking accepted social norms, that they are ruining the experience of others, and that they have hypocritically complained when their reputation takes a hit. The person appears to only care about their experience without any regards to others experience.

It is not a formal rule (ex: follow this or else STS will ban you), but it is an accepted norm.

This is a computer game - not a real war. Modern warfare has very little honor or glory, although there have been in ancient times some wars that have been waged with widely honored and respected codes of honor.

ninjaduck
12-20-2011, 10:20 AM
probably in before lock... :(

AbsolutePally
12-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Ironic the thread is about rushers and here is a rusher and teamer not to mention liar on the thread trying to ruin Revs rep. Which is good mind you as you can see by our rep bar and status.
New Age Legends should drop you for you are detrimental to their credibility and rep. Which is already a thin ice with me.
Please stop posting. You are trying to exploit us and damage our good names which imo is a direct violation of TOS. Has scam written all over it, pay me for a round you cheated in so you can play again? Right... Go somewhere with this.

Jewelsofjane
12-20-2011, 07:57 PM
This.

What I see is a person who does not care about the fact that they are breaking accepted social norms, that they are ruining the experience of others, and that they have hypocritically complained when their reputation takes a hit. The person appears to only care about their experience without any regards to others experience.

It is not a formal rule (ex: follow this or else STS will ban you), but it is an accepted norm.

This is a computer game - not a real war. Modern warfare has very little honor or glory, although there have been in ancient times some wars that have been waged with widely honored and respected codes of honor.

Because my other posts got deleted: I am going to assume it is because I mentioned a players name in my post. Luckily, my computer was open so that my original posts could be copied and edited to fit STS policy.

Original and revised post (edited out name):

I haven't rushed anyone that I dont know. I rush my friends because that is the way they like to play also. Again, honor, rep, respect.... all in someones opinion how to earn it. Before you judge my play style, you might want to play with me first. You will notice that I make the game as enjoyable as possible for ALL those there. Most of my friends were serious haters in the beginning.... Some of those that hated so bad asked to join my guild.

As for breaking a social norm? Yes... I am. I could name so many examples in history where breaking the social norm helped us all, but this would become a political thing, so the closest one I can come up with is Elvis and rock and roll. He broke all social norms in the music industry, people hated him, tv stations and radio stations banned him.... Then what happened? An entire new genre was formed, pathing the way for so many more to come.

Some of my play style comes from the fact that I dont care much about K/D ratio. I think someone should start a thread about this, and why or why not k/d means anything to them.

It is what it is. Haters are gonna hate, until they play with us.

To anyone wanting an honest match:
Make sure u invite people in. This protects both parties involved. Also, have someone else hold the money, someone neutral. Might be hard to find but try. Yes, I haven't been paid due money from a match, but I let it go. I wasnt serious enough about it to invite others to hold our money or to judge so Im not gonna complain. I forgive very fast as I would rather enjoy the game then hold a grudge against someone. Although, in my opinion, those that dont pay and are dishonest are much worse than any rusher I know.

Challenge: Come play with me and Rush. You might just have fun.

zaorago
01-11-2012, 08:18 PM
hello!
im happily a member of unknown terrorists and it is AWSOME, but if i see a guildie getting rushed by anyone im gunna farm'em. and if i see jop or vvake getting rushed.... ITS OVER .... eternal farming >:]
so in conclusion dont rush my guildies! but if they rush u first i wouldnt do anything only if jop and vvake are rushing, i will help, and if they are rushing someone and your team jumps in to counter, farmin time >:[]
thx

Blind
01-13-2012, 07:37 AM
biters..... fk u
Got a little bit too exicted, hyper-farmer.

Ixillicus
01-13-2012, 08:26 AM
if jop and vvake are rushing, i will help

So in other words, you are a rusher, too. But you're also a coward.

Barbamitsos
01-13-2012, 08:37 AM
hello!
im happily a member of unknown terrorists and it is AWSOME, but if i see a guildie getting rushed by anyone im gunna farm'em. and if i see jop or vvake getting rushed.... ITS OVER .... eternal farming >:]
so in conclusion dont rush my guildies! but if they rush u first i wouldnt do anything only if jop and vvake are rushing, i will help, and if they are rushing someone and your team jumps in to counter, farmin time >:[]
thx

haters be haters

biters..... fk u

i hope to see u in 61 pvpin soon. Ull have a great time for sure ;)

Kaarataka
01-13-2012, 09:49 PM
hello!
thx

Don't res dead threads that should stay dead and I hope to own you and your entire guild when you get to 65+