PDA

View Full Version : Just a joke

im jeff
06-11-2018, 12:30 AM
Of course your highness, what else can we do to make life more comfortable for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, i need massaged, i want to go to walmart, i want to buy this car its only 2.7mil, i need golden sparkled water, i want to fly, i want a tv, i want to be the president, i want to control the world, i want to time travel,i want a mansion, and if u dont do these things i will tell my mommy.

Ohh and can i.....

Lethoiun
06-11-2018, 01:08 AM
What to do with this information

Azerothraven
06-11-2018, 01:36 AM
Yes, i need massaged, i want to go to walmart, i want to buy this car its only 2.7mil, i need golden sparkled water, i want to fly, i want a tv, i want to be the president, i want to control the world, i want to time travel,i want a mansion, and if u dont do these things i will tell my mommy.

Ohh and can i.....

Snitches gets stitches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghuls
06-11-2018, 01:48 AM
Uhh i dont get it

Susanne
06-11-2018, 02:38 AM
I think it was originally a post between me and Azero, but I don't understand why it ended up here. If my memory serves me well I was under the impression it was a joke but maybe I'm mistaken. Good day all. 🙂

PsychoNuke
06-11-2018, 05:22 AM
Somebody please show him the consequences of posting useless threads. Please :p

Nohealth
06-11-2018, 06:10 AM
I think it was originally a post between me and Azero, but I don't understand why it ended up here. If my memory serves me well I was under the impression it was a joke but maybe I'm mistaken. Good day all. [emoji846]

This is what happens when some people just want attention ^_^

Nohealth
06-11-2018, 06:14 AM
Somebody please show him the consequences of posting useless threads. Please :pThere are no consequences for posting meaningless stuff, threads about vroom’s eyes are proof you can post whatever nonsense you want :D

Lore
06-11-2018, 08:39 AM
AL General discussion. Arcane Legends General discussion. Not a place to post meaningless jokes, which aren't even yours.

Screenshotz
06-11-2018, 09:01 AM
I almost laughed, it was that funny!

Tippertwo
06-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Jeff, may I ask why you needed to start a thread regarding this? It may be funny to some, but there is no need to make a thread about it, possibly embarrassing Susie, to get attention.

Susanne
06-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Jeff, may I ask why you needed to start a thread regarding this? It may be funny to some, but there is no need to make a thread about it, possibly embarrassing Susie, to get attention.

Aww, thank you Tipper but I'm ok. It takes a lot more than a post on here to embarrass me. Too happy and I've been around too long to worry about it. I appreciate your concern though. Take care and have a wonderful day. 😃

Drone
06-11-2018, 04:02 PM
This is some next lvl shtiuff...Attention is hard to come by these days I tell you.