PDA

View Full Version : Targeting System...

BobDehBuilder
06-11-2018, 05:16 AM
Would be nice if we had a targeting system where we can change lock on to targets by pressing a change target button or a simple tap where you and your pet will attack that locked on target to execute threats/AOE skills efficiently/AAs efficiently ,refering mainly to pve situations as for pvp idk :D

Suentous PO
06-11-2018, 08:02 AM
+1 you can choose auto in pl why not here.
At least make it so pets don't attack barrels while I'm fighting X.x

intruders
06-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Targeting may be auto as long as it chooses the closest enemy/barrel.
I hate when my arrows hit mobs/barrels way behind the ones I stand in front of and want to hit.

Nohealth
06-11-2018, 09:13 AM
This would be great. My pet is always busy destorying barrels/chests and that weird thing in Maus whatever it's called [emoji23]

Motherless_Child
06-11-2018, 09:26 AM
+1 you can choose auto in pl why not here.
At least make it so pets don't attack barrels while I'm fighting X.x

Yeah....... That definitely would be a "leash tightener".....

I'd also like for skills to not attack barrels "N such"............... LOL... I hate having combinations interrupted by "skills" attacking those "god forsaken" barrels..............

#BarrellProhibitionEraNow..........

Xxkayakxx
06-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Yeah....... That definitely would be a "leash tightener".....

I'd also like for skills to not attack barrels "N such"............... LOL... I hate having combinations interrupted by "skills" attacking those "god forsaken" barrels..............

#BarrellProhibitionEraNow..........

Agree xD but sometimes is even funny when you are in front of a mob and release a fireball that hit a barrel.....almost in another map based on how far that barrel is compared to the mob you are dealing with xD

PsychoNuke
06-11-2018, 11:40 AM
+1.
I would like to choose my target please. Ty.

PostNoob
06-11-2018, 11:44 AM
In combat the enimies should be prioritized and out of combat the barrels. I end up breaking barrels just so my pet doesn't go after them -_-

BobDehBuilder
06-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Agree xD but sometimes is even funny when you are in front of a mob and release a fireball that hit a barrel.....almost in another map based on how far that barrel is compared to the mob you are dealing with xD

lmao happens alot while farming , hits barrel 5 feet away from me instead of mob thats right in my face, also its gonna be great too for the pets that has small-medium radius AAs that is essential for survival, *mage curse incoming* pet slotted w/ nilbog far back fighting a mob @@, or *tank pulls 4 giants, 4 mage, many mobs* gets breeze/toxy rdy, hits AA pet still fighting barrels/mobs at the back ;/

Gouiwaa9000
06-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Then how will taunt work in pvp ? Altough i would love to see the game become something more than mindless button smashing ( i even suggested a manual targeting system in the past XD ) The game was made to be as easy as possible , it will be hard to change that .

Nohealth
06-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Then how will taunt work in pvp ? Altough i would love to see the game become something more than mindless button smashing ( i even suggested a manual targeting system in the past XD ) The game was made to be as easy as possible , it will be hard to change that .Yeah, you got the point. I think fixing skills and pets to prioritize mobs over Barrels would also solve the issue. I don't think it's impossible to do, probably requires some work to do but not impossible.