PDA

View Full Version : bird or bear?

casimir55
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I have to pvp accounts and I am wonderin which i should get to 56 for nuri runs.
Also I have heard if your with level 56s or lower your drop rate increases is this true?

Skeletonlord
11-13-2011, 04:10 PM
I have to pvp accounts and I am wonderin which i should get to 56 for nuri runs.
Also I have heard if your with level 56s or lower your drop rate increases is this true?

Hey casimir55! I'm skeletonlord. You should level your bird to level 56. Bears are stronger, however birds do more damage, and pvp is for damage, so that is why you should level your bird. As for your second question, your drop rate increases if you are levelling with higher level characters.
Hope I helped you!

Gaunab
11-13-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm not quite getting if you wanna PvP or PvE (nuri runs). For Endlevel PvP I'd pick the archer.
For PvE, well, it's personal preference :)
Some like to control the crow with their bear but sacrifice damage for that.
And some like these dps and damage machines aka archers, which sacrufice survivability for high single target damage and range.
I recommend you experiment a bit with both and pick whatever you like better.

That the droprate increases is not true. Drops are 100% random, despite the level.
But if you have a full lvl 56 (or less) team you can get 'scaled' drops for lvl56.

Hope this helps :)

Gaunab
11-13-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey casimir55! I'm skeletonlord. You should level your bird to level 56. Bears are stronger, however birds do more damage, and pvp is for damage, so that is why you should level your bird. As for your second question, your drop rate increases if you are levelling with higher level characters.
Hope I helped you!

Dear Skeletonlord,

I'm sure you just wanted to help, but please don't provide wrong information or information you have no evidence for. :)
The droprate for any dungeon stays the same at any level, and is also not dependent on your teammates. This was confirmed by a dev.

casimir55
11-13-2011, 04:24 PM
No no I'm sorry you guys read it wrong I have those 2 characters for pvp right now.
I am going to level 1 of them to 56 for nuri runs to farm (pve) for pinks I'm sorry for the misconception. If you don't mind to recommet? Very grateful

Veoveoveo
11-13-2011, 04:40 PM
I'd say it'll depend on your personal preference. For pvp, I'd recommend to use your bird, and for pve, I'd say use your bear. But like I said, depends if you want more damage or survivability.

Battlelock
11-13-2011, 04:45 PM

It really just depends on your preference of character. Both, bird and bear, have their pros and cons.

Drop rates are the same for every level of player in Nuri's. However, the drops can be scaled to 56 58 or 60.

If all players are 56 or less then your drops are 56. Although a lot of orange drops are 58 with all 56 players.
If there is a player 57 or 58, all drops are 58.
If there is a player 59 or 60, all drops are 60.

Hope this answers your questions.

Gaunab
11-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I gave some advice for PvE in my first comment, you can read it again. :)
It really is personal preference, maybe the bird is more useful, since in a run you only need one bear and others would just interfer with the pulls and slow the run down. On the other hand, if you know how to play and interact with the team bears are very helpful in clearing the dungeon. But only one needed in the party, so if you play with other bears either ask if you can take the lead or stay in the background.