PDA

View Full Version : Why revives aren't free?

Ronesg
06-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Well it's came off to this... after couple of times you need to resort to using plat in order to revive that just lets you play all over again. Why do we need to exit and rejoin in order to play? Hmm...

Stonedincali
06-12-2018, 08:07 AM
It's so the maps can reboot with 20 I would imagine....
But it's a small price to pay

BRYBE
06-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Well it's came off to this... after couple of times you need to resort to using plat in order to revive that just lets you play all over again. Why do we need to exit and rejoin in order to play? Hmm...

Cus revive we got shield but joining game not :-:

Justg
06-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Right now population is low, so leaving and coming back will put you in the same map.

When the game goes live there will be multiple maps running at any given point in time. Leaving will put you into a random map when Fight again.

If you want to come back to the same map at Level 1 you need to Revive (you get a 1.5 second shield. You get three free revives a day. After that it will cost 1 plat (less than $0.01 USD).

If you want to come back to the same map at Level 5 you need to Revenge (you get a 3 second shield). You get two free revenges a day. After that it will cost 5 plat (less than $0.05 USD).

You also earn up to 20 plat a day doing the daily quests.

Ronesg
06-13-2018, 04:01 AM
Right now population is low, so leaving and coming back will put you in the same map.

When the game goes live there will be multiple maps running at any given point in time. Leaving will put you into a random map when Fight again.

If you want to come back to the same map at Level 1 you need to Revive (you get a 1.5 second shield. You get three free revives a day. After that it will cost 1 plat (less than $0.01 USD).

If you want to come back to the same map at Level 5 you need to Revenge (you get a 3 second shield). You get two free revenges a day. After that it will cost 5 plat (less than $0.05 USD).

You also earn up to 20 plat a day doing the daily quests.

Yeah I noticed that since there's usually one-two maps running since the population is low, but so far I like it. Also speed
Sometimes doesn't sound effective unless you have three of those

Ronesg
06-13-2018, 04:03 AM
Cus revive we got shield but joining game not :-:

Shield sounds good or at least giving you shield before you move sound like a reasonable idea if you have internet connection problems

Ronesg
06-13-2018, 04:05 AM
It's so the maps can reboot with 20 I would imagine....
But it's a small price to pay

I have no problem paying the price since I'm planning to buy plat once the game is live, on another note... VIP cosmetics & privileges if you buy plat? Hmm...

Babyrog
06-18-2018, 12:36 PM

You also earn up to 20 plat a day doing the daily quests.Justg pls help reduce lag in game . We would appreciate thx.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
06-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Yes the lag in the rooms is ridiculous but still its a good fast paced game

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk