PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and feedback

Irg
06-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Bugs:
-sometimes there will be a unpicable gold coin after enemy's death
-after an incoming call the joystick for aiming will have about 30į error
-after you do a certain emote while escaping will result in character's leg stuck in the ground of the pod
-sometimes game audio will suddenly stop, and re-enter the game seens to be the only solution
-sometimes a barrel will stuck to you for a short period of time, assuming it should be pushed not pull
-floating money

-I dont know if this is a bug but spawn protection will not work if an barrel explode near you, it doesnt
Happen that often but... I didnt die but... Died right after with 10%health.
-The game starting screen is a bit, emm too simple maybe add some structure or weapons behind it
-Overall, extremely good game and really balanced considering the barrel's damage increase as the level
Which gives lower level people a chance in fight, but the aspect of uncertainty of build(3 option) doesn't really feel Enough, maybe increase to 4, or an garenteed atk/def and so player can not stuck with 3option that they dont like
-also maybe we can paint our gun? The gun in the starting screen looks ok with soilder but...not with other

Irg
06-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Ill try post as much ss as possible but sometimes was too late for the bug xd
It auto pause the game when i took ss
But the cash in the center was floating

BRYBE
06-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Yeah ive experienced floating money and coins the ss in other phone x.x

Irg
06-13-2018, 05:58 PM
Today as well, i was trying to get revenge by suicide barrel
But 4times in a row he survived the barrel explosion when i am right next to him
Idk why this happen but its really infuriating

BRYBE
06-14-2018, 09:03 AM
But 4times in a row he survived the barrel explosion when i am right next to him

You should barrel him 2 at once or he will easily survive and then run for heal/regen

Irg
06-14-2018, 09:06 AM
But barrel should be one shot kill xd, i had 3/3 armor 3/3health and still get blown up why he doesnt
Ps. I was hugging hin when the barrel blew up, i have ss but i could not upload it idk why, been trying since yesterday

BRYBE
06-14-2018, 09:12 AM
But barrel should be one shot kill xd, i had 3/3 armor 3/3health and still get blown up why he doesnt
Ps. I was hugging hin when the barrel blew up, i have ss but i could not upload it idk why, been trying since yesterday

Ive posted before that you can survive barrel with 3x hp and armor *with pics*

Irg
06-14-2018, 09:17 AM
Try again, hug it, 3armor 3health wont make a difference, still one shots me

BRYBE
06-14-2018, 09:34 AM
Try again, hug it, 3armor 3health wont make a difference, still one shots me

Conclusion is more near the barrel the higher the damage taken

Irg
06-14-2018, 12:02 PM
Life is interesting? Isnt it? :D

Basauli
06-14-2018, 12:24 PM
At times when your aim to shoot your gun shoots slow as though you don't have the rapid fire upgrade, or it appears this way for me I've also not been able to pick up the bigger coins sometimes, it looks as though it's floating above you character

BRYBE
06-29-2018, 09:21 AM
Immortal cash still exist nowadays guys(i think this have been complained since day 1)169143
more pic

Btw sts pls put bugs report section in forum ty :)

asommers
06-29-2018, 03:39 PM
Great list, OP, thanks! I'll update the original list with comments.

-ALS

asommers
06-29-2018, 03:44 PM
Bugs:
-sometimes there will be a unpicable gold coin after enemy's death
ALS: Added as a bug

-after an incoming call the joystick for aiming will have about 30į error

-after you do a certain emote while escaping will result in character's leg stuck in the ground of the pod

-sometimes game audio will suddenly stop, and re-enter the game seens to be the only solution
ALS: Added as a bug. I'm assuming you're playing on Android? If so, what device?

-sometimes a barrel will stuck to you for a short period of time, assuming it should be pushed not pull

-floating money
ALS: Have not seen this, can you be more specific, or provide a screenshot?

-I dont know if this is a bug but spawn protection will not work if an barrel explode near you, it doesnt
Happen that often but... I didnt die but... Died right after with 10%health.
ALS: Couldn't reproduce this. Are you sure it didn't expire?

-The game starting screen is a bit, emm too simple maybe add some structure or weapons behind it
ALS: Added as a suggestion.

-Overall, extremely good game and really balanced considering the barrel's damage increase as the level
Which gives lower level people a chance in fight, but the aspect of uncertainty of build(3 option) doesn't really feel Enough, maybe increase to 4, or an garenteed atk/def and so player can not stuck with 3option that they dont like
ALS: Upgrades categories are all random and evenly distributed. Besides, that's what Reroll is for!

-also maybe we can paint our gun? The gun in the starting screen looks ok with soilder but...not with other
ALS: Vanity weapons are on the todo list.

asommers
06-29-2018, 03:48 PM

This bothered me as well. In today's update, a bug was fixed which accidentally dropped the barrel instead of blowing up. I also upped the barrel damage by 20%. We'll see how that does.

-ALS

BRYBE
06-30-2018, 09:15 PM
Idk this is needed but just posting :)
Items outside map hmm169174169175

Basauli
06-30-2018, 09:20 PM
Ahh I didn't see this thread, in the stage on the screen shot above it doesn't drop gold coins

BRYBE
06-30-2018, 09:28 PM
Ahh I didn't see this thread, in the stage on the screen shot above it doesn't drop gold coins

Yep i saw your post

Basauli
07-05-2018, 09:14 AM
The stage with cars is not giving dropping coins again

MrB
07-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Played few hours today and 3 times someone blew up a barrell against me and I lost roughly 80% of health with no armour or extra health added ,twice I was way out from blast radius and I was blown to bits with armour X2 and full health. Those barrels weren't throwed at me they were just spawned there. And even just by clearing barrels myself iv noticed that barrels what are not moved by a player has way bigger blast radius and a lot higher damage. Could anyone clarify that. Is it a bug or it's supposed to be like this? That only seems to happen on the map with all the cars.
MrB

BRYBE
07-20-2018, 09:56 AM
The more youre near to blast radius the more dmg thats all i know

Decalian
07-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Bug Noticed July 20th 2018

- Played last night PST around 10 -12 am and the Basketball Court stage didnt drop any coins at all. All coin accumulation had to be through kills.

- Also when someone gets killed near the edges of the stage and all their money and gold coins goes out of stage, it will stay there. I feel like it might need to despawn so the game knows the proportioned amount of money in game is in game and available for pick up for players.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

-VegettoBlue-
07-20-2018, 03:35 PM
Thanks, i like mich this game :)

Hjable
07-20-2018, 04:35 PM
This game is super fun and great I thought until I realize it cost plats or bars what ever itís called just to respawn after being killed. Itís so lame to have to go back to main munu after each death this isnít game of survival especially when I have plan to respawn as a level 1 and blow up some 16 with a barrel. Also this game is not rewarding at all.

So I finally figured out how the game is played (escape, get coins ) and I escaped and all we get is coins to buy differnt looks. I didnít see no ability on the outfits . And as we master the game we only unlock new customs lame!. Donít even get new perks except the ones we already have.

I hope they at least get team mode one of these days but over all fun game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hjable
07-20-2018, 04:37 PM
Idk this is needed but just posting :)
Items outside map hmm169174169175

Yeah I was wondering about hem items out there too and had use megnic thinking it would pull the items to me

Hjable
07-20-2018, 04:41 PM
This game is super fun and great I thought until I realize it cost plats or bars what ever itís called just to respawn after being killed. Itís so lame to have to go back to main munu after each death this isnít game of survival especially when I have plan to respawn as a level 1 and blow up some 16 with a barrel. Also this game is not rewarding at all.

So I finally figured out how the game is played (escape, get coins ) and I escaped and all we get is coins to buy differnt looks. I didnít see no ability on the outfits . And as we master the game we only unlock new customs lame!. Donít even get new perks except the ones we already have.

I hope they at least get team mode one of these days but over all fun game

I prefer free respawn on games like this plat to keep 70% of level would be better since lvl 5 isnít much.

Would be nice if other things appeared randomly like force fields, speed boosts like how escape appears.

I have some friends that wanted to play how do we invite friends to join same game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk oh yeah I also like he emotes

Decalian
07-23-2018, 03:27 AM
Bug Noticed July 20th 2018

- Played last night PST around 10 -12 am and the Basketball Court stage didnt drop any coins at all. All coin accumulation had to be through kills.

- Also when someone gets killed near the edges of the stage and all their money and gold coins goes out of stage, it will stay there. I feel like it might need to despawn so the game knows the proportioned amount of money in game is in game and available for pick up for players.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using TapatalkUpdated :Bug Noticed July 20-23rd 2018

- This bug has accumulated over 3 days and its growing more and more. Here are some pictures of what Im talking about; The Basketball Court Map still does not have coins on the map to collect. The only way to accumulate coins is through kills only on this map. Item degeneration is not happening. I hope this helps devs ~Decalianhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180723/c3168340eb4e6365e2a96327e8420697.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180723/61210a6efe48fc5f6ca09b6aec35492f.jpg

Decalian
07-23-2018, 03:34 AM
Glitch/Bug July 23rd 2018

Bots phase through walls to avoid death on rare occasions. Bots when they stand still will not recieve any damage if shot at. The bullets from the gun phase through the bot as if it was a ghost. This happens more often. I hope this helps devs, please let me know if you have questions ~ Decalian

asommers
07-23-2018, 10:33 AM
I've fixed gold/cash travelling outside of the collision area on Mean Streets. That should be in today's update.

-ALS

Decalian
07-26-2018, 04:00 AM
Glitch/Bug JULY 26 2018

[1:38 AM PDT]

Mean Street is having the same issue as before, no coins are available to pick up only through kills. Also instead of coins and cash out of bounds. The coins and cash are stuck underneath cars and wont degenerate.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180726/0d4ef99b4d213459db67b6cc98da3ee9.jpg

asommers
07-26-2018, 04:08 PM
Today's update (256983) should have the coins/cash problem in Mean Streets addressed (previous fix was not correct). Please give it a go.

-ALS