PDA

View Full Version : Blocking Gift Button

Loloo
06-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Hello Sts,
You need to fix the Gift Menu. Today my Screen Bugged and I gave a Random Guy my Arc Belt worth ( 4m)
So i have a little Suggestion. If you Could make a Function to Block the Button in the Gift Menu. So that Accidently Clicking on Gift will be get Blocked.
The Guy which my Phone Accidently gift the item.
So if you would add the Function to disable Gift would be nice and now drama like this wont happen again

Greetings
Loloo

Rauitri
06-13-2018, 12:31 PM
Hello Sts,
You need to fix the Gift Menu. Today my Screen Bugged and I gave a Random Guy my Arc Belt worth ( 4m)
So i have a little Suggestion. If you Could make a Function to Block the Button in the Gift Menu. So that Accidently Clicking on Gift will be get Blocked.
So if you would add the Function to disable Gift would be nice and now drama like this will happen again

Greetings
LolooWeird. Never heard a bug similar to that.

Most cases, are people trying to compare their gears from others, sometimes accidentally pressing the gift option.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Loloo
06-13-2018, 12:39 PM
It wasnt a game bug my screen was dirty and tipped automatically on the screen

Rauitri
06-13-2018, 12:50 PM
It wasnt a game bug my screen was dirty and tipped automatically on the screenI see your point, it was clearly misclicks.

Screens are sensitive, it most likely registered those unintended touches, as screens couldn't properly differentiate a finger gesture, to other meduim's.

In other words, ur dirty screen or the tipping tricked the screen, that it was a command to do that.

Overall, a necessary option to have.

Loloo
06-13-2018, 12:52 PM
I see your point, it was clearly misclicks.

Screens are sensitive, it most likely registered those unintended touches, as screens couldn't properly differentiate a finger gesture, to other meduim's.

In other words, ur dirty screen or the tipping tricked the screen, that it was a command to do that.

Overall, a necessary option to have.

Yes you got it now sorry for my Bad english :)

Loloo
06-13-2018, 01:02 PM
It would be make the game much safer from Missclicks like that.

Flamesofanger
06-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Hello Sts,
So if you would add the Function to disable Gift would be nice and now drama like this wont happen again

Greetings
Loloo

Im sorry to hear this Loloo, i hope something is done and this mistake didn't hurt your bank much. It indeed does feel terrible to lose something you didn't even think you'd lose.

1+ To the idea of making the gift button disappear with a new option in the settings called "Disable gifting".

Loloo
06-13-2018, 01:14 PM
Im sorry to hear this Loloo, i hope something is done and this mistake didn't hurt your bank much. It indeed does feel terrible to lose something you didn't even think you'd lose.

1+ To the idea of making the gift button disappear with a new option in the settings called "Disable gifting".
Thank you. Its just sad if you work hard for something and then something happen unlucky against you.

Flamesofanger
06-13-2018, 01:15 PM
Thank you. Its just sad if you work hard for something and then something happen unlucky against you.

Yeah, it truly is a massive disappointment.

Rauitri
06-13-2018, 01:22 PM
Did you try talking with the player you accidentally gifted to? That it was all an accident and you wanted it back.

Loloo
06-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Did you try talking with the player you accidentally gifted to? That it was all an accident and you wanted it back.

Yes i spoke with him but its a salty person who said i should pay him to get it back

Sir zir
06-13-2018, 05:22 PM
Noooo nooo no... no playing it off gz to the arc belt winner !!! You learned your lesson not to spam trash items to other players gl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lojack
06-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Or you could just be more careful