PDA

View Full Version : Cinco, please verify if Vanitiys still drop

Cephei
06-13-2018, 01:15 PM
With the latest Update the droptables were changed on all maps depending on what level you are.
Me and many others are wondering if the Vanitys of each Map areas still in the drop tables.
Same with the pink drops in Slouch-O (the thinker, stunt harness, vular squishers).

I know I made a similar thread a few weeks back but we got no answer there.
So are the vanitys still dropable?

oraweun
06-13-2018, 01:21 PM
Idk about the specific ones, but all I know is that shirts, jackets, JCNs and sunglasses drop :)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Cephei
06-13-2018, 01:28 PM
Idk about the specific ones, but all I know is that shirts, jackets, JCNs and sunglasses drop :)

Yes noticed that too. The thing is that bosses are the only enemys that have their original Drop-pools so theres that...

Nofox
06-13-2018, 04:55 PM
I heard of someone dropping mecha a couple days ago. Idk if he was low level or not so I can't verify that people who are above the level requirements can still drop

jdiddydavis
06-14-2018, 11:56 AM
I’ve been asking all farmers to let me know if they drop anything and I will do the same. Still farming shipyard 40k kills in and nothing so far

MakeSLGreatAgain
06-14-2018, 12:00 PM
Will we be having another guild event in the near future? Every again? Or a few months from now?

Zuluram
06-14-2018, 03:23 PM
Cinco...can we still obtain the same vanitys at any map?...like before the latest update gone live
You are the only one who gives us the exact answer.

Cinco
06-14-2018, 05:16 PM
These items do still drop - but they only drop for appropriate levels. In many cases these will be the original max-level for a given campaign. The 'Mechanical Man,' for instance, is only going to be available to Levels 21 - 25.

ilauncher
06-14-2018, 07:35 PM
No that was my cousin who i was helping level up that dropped it, he was playing with a level 22 acc so that basically confirms what cinco said

Cinco please revert update this is horrid, whats the point of farming anymore if u dont care abt kills? Itll ruin market by increasing van prices by tons too since itll be almost impossible to farm for

Im not gonna make a new toon at level 20 and disable xp gain just to farm this is ridiculous

Nofox
06-14-2018, 09:11 PM
These items do still drop - but they only drop for appropriate levels. In many cases these will be the original max-level for a given campaign. The 'Mechanical Man,' for instance, is only going to be available to Levels 21 - 25.

so what about the other vanities such as Dev skull or X-Ray Visor? what levels do you have to be in order to drop them?

jdiddydavis
06-14-2018, 10:28 PM
I agree launcher , what the heck? I’m not making a new toon and slowly killing 1 by 1 either.... I put so many hours and $$$ spent.... Cinco please fix the vanities.... I been farming like a mad man for days for nothing lol. Got kills tho .... and credits I guess that’s nice.... but man no scorn dev mark nada :-( fudge

oraweun
06-14-2018, 11:00 PM
These items do still drop - but they only drop for appropriate levels. In many cases these will be the original max-level for a given campaign. The 'Mechanical Man,' for instance, is only going to be available to Levels 21 - 25.Wow this is great, thanks so much for fixing the game [emoji173][emoji173]

Zuluram
06-15-2018, 12:23 AM
Can you atleast increase the drop rate?
Because it make it harder as it already is to get vanitys

Cephei
06-15-2018, 05:11 AM
Cinco, thanks for the reply!
I like it that those only drop to their appropriate levels.
I suggest increasing the drop rate a little though because the farming process will become alot slower.

Thanks!

oraweun
06-15-2018, 05:17 AM
These items do still drop - but they only drop for appropriate levels. In many cases these will be the original max-level for a given campaign. The 'Mechanical Man,' for instance, is only going to be available to Levels 21 - 25.But, isn't Numa Prime for levels 19 to 25?

Cephei
06-15-2018, 05:25 AM

Are the drops level specific too? Or can I Drop The Mechanical Man in Red Sun too if I'm Level 25?