PDA

View Full Version : Threatening...

Kaaziii
06-13-2018, 10:38 PM
I just wanted to share an experience I had today:
But first of all I ll let you know that I have been playing this game since 2014 and I am very certain that I have not indulged in any activities that breaks ToS till day..
Today someone has been private messaging me in some -unknown to me- language for a while and I‘ve tried to ask him/her to send PM in english..This went on for a while and my temper got raised so I started to ignore pm..
Few moments later he/she start to speak in English ..But what he/she said was absolutely threatening approach towards me...He/she said I bought this account and the original owner was Turkish[I guess that’s what the pm was on] and will Ban me for account sharing.. I have no Idea what his/her intentions are or what they want..
For STS devs/mods you can take a look into my account for suspicious activities or anything..I am very assured and I stand on my words...again,I’ve never broke any ToS as mentioned..
What would you do if you are in this situation?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
06-13-2018, 10:50 PM
Mute and forget about it if I'm positive I've done nothing wrong

Kaaziii
06-13-2018, 10:59 PM
Mute and forget about it if I'm positive I've done nothing wrong

Yes agreed...and was done..But framing someone for some made up story is provocative and comes under bullying..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susanne
06-14-2018, 01:24 AM
If I get messages I am suspicious of, I screenshot them. I've been harassed in-game and it's unpleasant to say the least, especially when you're a caring person who has given gold, items and support to numerous players and abide by the rules. Don't let it prey on your mind and just enjoy playing AL. ☺️

azeguasa
06-14-2018, 02:15 AM
Put them on ignore mate.
Prolly some hater

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk