PDA

View Full Version : 2018-06-14 Content Update (254636)

TzatOps
06-14-2018, 01:42 PM
+ Players who leave PVP during combat cannot re-join PVP again for 5 minutes.
+ New 'Arena of Honor' 3v3 Death-match zone available (part of the Mad Mage's Campaign).
+ New 'Honor' item packs available in the Store - requires Level 100.
+ Wear all five pieces of Honor Gear to enter the Arena of Honor.
+ Test and provide feedback on the forums.
+ Prepare for the PVP Guild Event!

epig
06-14-2018, 01:46 PM
This should be very interesting to say the least!

Thanks for the update :)

Jensmage
06-14-2018, 01:46 PM
Recruiting best players...Paying op :P

SillyJuan
06-14-2018, 01:50 PM
This one will be competitive!

Jensmage
06-14-2018, 01:55 PM
Uhhhh...wand and shield? I see staff and no wand and shield.

Bats
06-14-2018, 01:56 PM
Who doesn't rejoin in PVP? :D

This will reform PVP so much.

Muzzling
06-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Yea no wand and shiekd vs bow bird? Also why does founders work is that a joke?

Dolloway
06-14-2018, 02:21 PM
My first suggestion: give birds some m/s (and whatever other class has zero m/s). Doesn't have to be a lot. But once my mana is depleted I'm useless and a free kill for the other team lol.

Muzzling
06-14-2018, 02:31 PM
Armor on birds is high, maybe its just founders tho idk?

Dolloway
06-14-2018, 02:34 PM
First bug: a player was able to join the Arena of Honor with a level 105 pink Gisela wand.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2z8ouw0.png

Rushlikeagod
06-14-2018, 02:41 PM
First I think there should be mana regen and second you should not be allowed vanity because the founders gives a huge advantage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jensmage
06-14-2018, 02:44 PM
I’m selling founders!!!!!!

Cinco
06-14-2018, 02:54 PM
First bug: a player was able to join the Arena of Honor with a level 105 pink Gisela wand.

I'll look into this. If you know of any steps to recreate the issue, let me know. Thanks! :-)

Cinco
06-14-2018, 02:55 PM
First I think there should be mana regen and second you should not be allowed vanity because the founders gives a huge advantage

I agree. A required vanity helm is the most straightforward solution.

Cinco
06-14-2018, 02:55 PM
Armor on birds is high, maybe its just founders tho idk?

It would definitely make a difference with the scale of the Honor Gear's values.

Dolloway
06-14-2018, 03:07 PM
Another bug - when I try to replay the match, I sometimes get this message:

http://i65.tinypic.com/bi420j.png

I have unlocked the Mad Mage's campaign by completing all the starter quests too.

3pc
06-14-2018, 03:10 PM
1. Give a specific vanity set for free for buying the item pack since all of our dmg and arm is low founders will actually make somewhat of a diff 2. No health or mana regain at least for bird lol mana regain should be worked on ASAP idk how to play pvp with no mana 3. New design of set lel gear dont look that honorable hahaha but thank you so much for letting this update go live so early its amazing never seen pvp so active in such a long time ill report more feedback here once i figure some stuff out.

3pc
06-14-2018, 03:12 PM
Another bug - when I try to replay the match, I sometimes get this message:

http://i65.tinypic.com/bi420j.png

I have unlocked the Mad Mage's campaign by completing all the starter quests too.

I also saw this when you try to "replay" the campaign trick is you have to go back to town then "join" game but i wouldnt want to do that every time gets annoying. I also suggest some more map layouts but then again this is our first time playing the honor campaign but for down the road with max kill score of 20 instead of 11.

Mine AGK
06-14-2018, 03:23 PM
This is literally twink pvp pre amulets. Luck based for crit/dodge.

XghostzX
06-14-2018, 03:59 PM

Begone negative nancy

Xyzther
06-14-2018, 04:04 PM
I think it's fantastic. I would suggest add 15 mana and health regen to sets, and to remove the ability to wear founders. If these two are added, it'll be perfect.

3pc
06-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Really all i have to say at this point for playing around a hour is that mana just the problem atm and if you really want to even things out founders to but besides those 2 main concerns i think everything is running pretty smooth

Rushlikeagod
06-14-2018, 04:28 PM
Is it just me or does bear do alotttttt of dmg

SillyJuan
06-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Mama drop/reward when killing someone. Maybe you could pick up mana orbs

Cinco
06-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Currently in the pipe for tomorrow's update:

- Add mana regen to sets (except for Mage). I'll test the relative balance tonight.
- Require a special vanity helmet - to prevent use of the Founders' Helm.

I'll make the vanity helm available as a separate purchasable item for everyone who got the 5-item pack today and I'll update the item packs to be 6-item packs (priced accordingly).

3pc
06-14-2018, 05:21 PM

- Add mana regen to sets (except for Mage). I'll test the relative balance tonight.

I'll make the vanity helm available as a separate purchasable item for everyone who got the 5-item pack today and I'll update the item packs to be 6-item packs (priced accordingly).

Thanks so much this has been very fun so far lots of good reviews too maybe later down the road 1H weapons can be introduced along with ctf :p

3pc
06-14-2018, 06:14 PM
Something else that needs to be fixed Cinco is base requirements. I was 2v1 a mage using the int set but had all the base stats on str so he nuked hard but tanked his way out and killed both of us. Base stats of each class should be required also or guild event will be broken.

Mine AGK
06-14-2018, 06:31 PM
Begone negative nancy

So because i make a statement regarding the fact that this "event" requires no skill to kill anyone, im being negative? Lol k.

Random mage
06-14-2018, 07:29 PM

Mage needs mana regen buff. At least in my opinion. The regen is slow. And once you run out of mana using just skills. You can only use like 1 skill every couple seconds. Perhaps a slight buff?

Random mage
06-14-2018, 07:32 PM
A different map would be nice as well. The new one kinda sucks. Atleast imo.

Random mage
06-14-2018, 07:36 PM
So because i make a statement regarding the fact that this "event" requires no skill to kill anyone, im being negative? Lol k.

If your looking for end game content. Be patient. Im sure itll come to that. One step at a time mate.

Mine AGK
06-14-2018, 07:43 PM
If your looking for end game content. Be patient. Im sure itll come to that. One step at a time mate.

This literally has nothing to do with endgame. I enjoy a challenge and not just going around 2-3 shotting people all day. It literally defeats the purpose of pvp, might aswell be PVE.

Crashy
06-14-2018, 09:39 PM
Stat requirements, similar to the current L105 sets (320 str dex or int), should be added to the current Honor sets. This prevents mages going full str or bears going full dex etc. and would allow for more effective suggestions throughout the weekend in work towards balancing for Guild Event 3.

Random mage
06-14-2018, 10:15 PM

Random mage
06-14-2018, 10:17 PM
This literally has nothing to do with endgame. I enjoy a challenge and not just going around 2-3 shotting people all day. It literally defeats the purpose of pvp, might aswell be PVE.

Its level 100+ content is it not???

Waug
06-15-2018, 01:06 AM

... the fact that this "event" requires no skill to kill anyone, im being negative? Lol k.

Your talking something TOTALLY out of PL OR if your so much used to 100+ crit era stick to 105 elite gears and normal arena maps.

Teo4evrLegend
06-15-2018, 04:57 AM
+ Players who leave PVP during combat cannot re-join PVP again for 5 minutes.
+ New 'Arena of Honor' 3v3 Death-match zone available (part of the Mad Mage's Campaign).
+ New 'Honor' item packs available in the Store - requires Level 100.
+ Wear all five pieces of Honor Gear to enter the Arena of Honor.
+ Test and provide feedback on the forums.
+ Prepare for the PVP Guild Event!Apparently theres a glitch by which we can use any gear in the Honor map. [emoji102]

How to do it?
1. Go to any town ,Wear the honor set.
2. Switch to any other gear.
3. Join the honor map.
Tadaa !! U can play with the set u switched with the honor set .
( U need to be fast while joining as join button disappears while switching sets )

*Ppl use vanities to hide their other armor and helm . Ring of Valiance covers up the set bonus glow as it give the blue sparkles which is similar to the blue sparkles of the Honor Set.

*Like most ppl said Increase The M/S. Birds have 0 M/S and can die easily when it runs out of mana.

Nerfing:
Rhino needs a nerf , I pvp on my Bird ( Lv 105 ) and i had landed abt 4 combos against a Lv 102 rhino and still it lives. The Heal and Revive skills increases their H/P and M/S soo much.

PS: Sry About Reposting as i had accidently deleted my earlier post while editing.[emoji102]

Thnks,
Teo [emoji6]http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b238daf3cdb1/Pocket%20Legends_2018-06-15-15-00-46_001.mp4

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
06-15-2018, 09:27 AM
Pure int mages run out of mana just casting without using ms... a slight boost for them would be helpful as well.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-15-2018, 10:06 AM
Ah... the Join button. It does indeed stay active for a period (depending upon latency) long enough for a nimble-fingered player to join with cheater's gear.

I will attempt to solve the issue with today's update. Please try to break it and let me know how it goes!

Cinco
06-15-2018, 10:07 AM
Pure int mages run out of mana just casting without using ms... a slight boost for them would be helpful as well.

Agreed. M/S boost all-around.

Islamiyah24
06-15-2018, 10:15 AM
Thanks for this goodnews cinco i just want to ask is the new vanity helm that you are going to add is added from the armor/dmg like founders
or added to regen?

Cinco
06-15-2018, 10:21 AM
The 'Halo of Honor' will not have any stats.

We've got a new update thread up for comments - so I'm closing this one.

Thanks for all the support!! :-)