View Full Version : Another great event ruined

macgreaze
06-14-2018, 02:52 PM
Really cool idea having a level up event. I was really looking forward to it.

Shame all the rude players who have fast equipment are ruining it for everyone by running ahead and clearing the map

And before you all say I should run solo - I shouldn't have to. People should have respect.

im jeff
06-14-2018, 03:00 PM
i hate when people do it to, try to invite some friends or guild mates who wont speed infront of u, just make sure they have decent stats lvl 61+ etc so u actually kill levelar. btw rog is the best class for this event with dps because u need to kill levelar in x amount of seconds and rogue does alot of dmg.

Nohealth
06-14-2018, 03:16 PM
Another complaint post from you...

No it isn't rude that they take advantage of gear that they bought for milions. You expect them to buy it and then don't use just because someone in map doesn't have it? Just invite some friends that wouldn't use it and run with them, guildies, anywho.

If people made threads like that every event, forum could be compared to korean drama series. Not that sometimes it isn't already compareable.

flexible
06-14-2018, 03:19 PM
Is it really necessary to make this kind of threads every day? If you can't afford speed set simply make party with friends or do a ghost party. People that own speed set paid millions for a reason which is to run maps more efficient aka faster.

Screenshotz
06-14-2018, 03:21 PM
"People should have respect"

Kill me already

flexible
06-14-2018, 03:21 PM
Another complaint post from you...

No it isn't rude that they take advantage of gear that they bought for milions. You expect them to buy it and then don't use just because someone in map doesn't have it? Just invite some friends that wouldn't use it and run with them, guildies, anywho.

If people made threads like that every event, forum could be compared to korean drama series. Not that sometimes it isn't already compareable.

THIS. My reply was late.

Eagleye
06-14-2018, 03:26 PM
Time is money.

macgreaze
06-14-2018, 03:29 PM
Instead of poor shaming and victim blaming let's try and think of solutions to this problem .

I suggest making the drops available to all regardless how close you are to levlar when he dies. That way it doesnt matter if an ignoramous runs ahead as everyone still gets xp.

PostNoob
06-14-2018, 03:36 PM
Very negitive I find you. I do agree ppl can be selfish but there are ways around it. I even have a SS and get irritated when I slow down for others without it and others don't.

Start a non speed set party, in sure others are in your shoes too. I used to get ticked off by it when I didnt have one but you can still run the event fine, although I would stay away from public games as I had to in the past, you will get less irritated.

The whole suggestion about getting a drop regardless of where you are in the map will not work, period. That would ruin the evemt in my opinion, as people would abuse that "exploit".

Lojack
06-14-2018, 03:37 PM
"And before you all say I should run solo - I shouldn't have to."

Use the party system if PUG bother you, that's what it's for!

"I suggest making the drops available to all regardless how close you are to levlar when he dies."
Then it would be leech city, that's why we do it this way

flexible
06-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Instead of poor shaming and victim blaming let's try and think of solutions to this problem .

I suggest making the drops available to all regardless how close you are to levlar when he dies. That way it doesnt matter if an ignoramous runs ahead as everyone still gets xp.

Only ignoramus is you not people that won't waste time on someone without ss. Instead of whining and making pointless threads you could've ran pve and buy basic speed set which is approximately 1.2 m.

Justg
06-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Oh the drama!