PDA

View Full Version : About Guild Hall Editing

marsu4u
06-14-2018, 03:57 PM
Idk if this is intentional or not but it says I have no owned furniture in edit mode for guildhall while my furniture inventory is full of stuff lol.

Flamesofanger
06-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Yeah, it's kinda bugged. Can't wait for a bed in middle of a boat just so we can enter a place of pure nightmare fuel. xD

marsu4u
06-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Yeah, it's kinda bugged. Can't wait for a bed in middle of a boat just so we can enter a place of pure nightmare fuel. xD

just realized, they have made seperate furniture for guildhalls so u cant use general furniture in guildhalls and you can only use ones that have "Guild hall" in front of them

im jeff
06-14-2018, 04:02 PM
lets just hope that the gm doesnt have to be in gh for everyone to use an object.

Justg
06-14-2018, 04:02 PM
Idk if this is intentional or not but it says I have no owned furniture in edit mode for guildhall while my furniture inventory is full of stuff lol.

House furniture does not work in Guild Halls and vice-versa, is this what you are talking about?

Flamesofanger
06-14-2018, 04:03 PM
just realized, they have made seperate furniture for guildhalls so u cant use general furniture in guildhalls and you can only use ones that have "Guild hall" in front of them

Gonna be weird to see furniture in mid air since we have a boat guildhall, but yeah we'll see xD

House furniture does not work in Guild Halls and vice-versa, is this what you are talking about?

Yeah some of the furniture like Helmet holders and i think, disco balls can't be added.

lets just hope that the gm doesnt have to be in gh for everyone to use an object.

Don't worry, the gm doesn't have to be in the gh inorder for furniture to be accessible. A dev confirmed it.

marsu4u
06-14-2018, 04:12 PM

Yes how come theres seperate types of furniture? Isn't it easier if furniture is just general and can be used in guildhalls/houses without being put into 2 categories (house/guildhall)

Spheresome
06-14-2018, 04:59 PM
this isn't to my liking.... probs gonna need a few thousand plat to buy a guildhall with basic furniture and nothing absolutely stunning...

marsu4u
06-14-2018, 05:02 PM
this sucks.... probs gonna need a few thousand plat to buy a guildhall with basic furniture and nothing absolutely stunning...

lol I hope sts realize how unreasonable this is and change it so both share the same furniture.

Spheresome
06-14-2018, 05:03 PM
Yeah some of the furniture like Helmet holders and i think, disco balls can't be added.

There is a party ball in the preview image they released yesterday :/ honestly the thing i was looking foward to most was puting a disco ball in the gh

PostNoob
06-14-2018, 06:22 PM
They got to make money somehow, not sure why anyone thought the furniture would be shared.

I cant check in game for a while but is it tradeable(gh furniture)?

Spheresome
06-14-2018, 07:20 PM
They got to make money somehow, not sure why anyone thought the furniture would be shared.

I cant check in game for a while but is it tradeable(gh furniture)?

275 plat for a sofa?

Spheresome
06-14-2018, 07:27 PM
Considering I can buy an entire COTTAGE for nearly the same price(300 plat), i feel the prices of some of the furnishing items are outrageous
-And in auction the cottage house is about half the price of a sofa..

marsu4u
06-14-2018, 08:21 PM
Considering I can buy an entire COTTAGE for nearly the same price(300 plat), i feel the prices of some of the furnishing items are outrageous
-And in auction the cottage house is about half the price of a sofa..Tbh I'm not complaining about the plat price of items, since play items are usually pricey since it's required for then to make money however I think that making guildhall items separate is a bit greedy forcing guildmasters to use plats or they can't edit there GH :/

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Java
06-15-2018, 01:57 AM
Well that is quite disappointing to say the very least..having bought a S-ton of furniture for plat for many alts houses...it is very disheartening to see another plat squeeze for seperate guild hall furniture.

To quote my favorite Captain, "The line must be drawn HERE! Here and no further!"

marsu4u
06-15-2018, 02:01 AM
Exactly my point
Well that is quite disappointing to say the very least..having bought a S-ton of furniture for plat for any alts houses...it is very disheartening to see another plat squeeze for seperate guild hall furniture.

To quote my favorite Captain, "The line must be drawn HERE! Here and no further!"

matiusjohntw
06-15-2018, 05:01 AM
Since this is a guild decorations, is it better to purchase not by plat, but by some quest or task that need member of a guild to reach it to get spesific furniture? Would be great because not only depend to GM, in the meantime member will be more active n participate. My member will be much happier if they could help to build 'their' hall.

-Topsorc

Rauitri
06-15-2018, 07:33 AM
I couldn't render how amazing this update is, furniture for the GH? This will be a ground breaking for the whole community, as this will change the outcome of parties.

Not only we need to re-purchase everything again ( not a big deal ), but they released it without adding even a few new furnitures ( not a big deal ), and now charging us to buy the same stuff we've got in our houses? ( not a big deal ).

For what you ask? Of course, if we use the same furnitures for our houses, then they would be bunkrupt as giving us the option to do so is unhealthy for them. And who would want that right?

But do you guys know how generous sts is? They gave us a whopping free speed elixir, and the requirement is to only watch a 30sec video, that also gives them the revenue from ads, which will help them in producing more "Quality" content, for the sake of AL.

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

wowdah
06-15-2018, 07:54 AM
What in the.... what kind of plat prices are these for guildhall furniture? Is this real? I thought April 1st was a a couple months ago... I mean no disrespect, but this is getting ridiculous.

Suentous PO
06-15-2018, 09:07 AM

Why omit that from the announcement, much less the prices ?
All you said was;
"Currently we are offering the same type of furniture that you can have in your house, the intent is to produce special Guild furnishings at a later date."

More info would have resulted in less "salt"

wowdah
06-15-2018, 09:17 AM
You should have made it clear that house furniture would not be able to be placed in guildhalls. It is a fair, reasonable, and actually the only valid assumption that house furniture would be allowed in guildhalls. It doesn't benefit the player in any way to have to now buy yet more furniture for guildhalls, even if they had bought many many pieces for houses already, and simply want to place them in guildhalls.

You stated that you would release guildhall specific furniture at a later date - fine. To release new furniture at these prices, eh, but fine. But why make users pay for furniture that is the EXACT same as the furniture made for houses. Just let them place house furniture in guildhalls..

Rauitri
06-15-2018, 09:33 AM
Why omit that from the announcement, much less the prices ?
All you said was;
"Currently we are offering the same type of furniture that you can have in your house, the intent is to produce special Guild furnishings at a later date."

More info would have resulted in less "salt"I can compare this as an, "Seen on tv informercial", seems good to be true on paper, but alot of missing details or misleading information upon release.

Resulting in angry, disappointed, confused, dramatic and salty players.

The messege could've easily been:

"Currently, we are offering the same design of furniture that can be placed in your house. But will not be compatible with the GH, meaning, this will require another plat payment for compatible furniture for the GH, the intent is to produce "special lol" Guildhall furnishings at a later date."

I would suggest having all currently available furnitures, compatible with the GH, and just add in the charge with the upcoming new furnitures.

Another problem that mostly likely will happen:

Upon the release of the new furnitures for the GH, there would be threads about, "allow GH furnitures to be used in houses".
Another thing to consider.

Ty

PostNoob
06-15-2018, 09:48 AM
Honestly guys, this game is free to play, how do you expect the server to stay up or they pay the team who made this great game? The benefit players get is the chance to chill out in the Guild hall with interactive stuff, now it has to be "free"(lets face it, gold is close to worthless to some, comparing to the prices of some house furniture)?

If y'all have been playing this game for a while you should know better to assume things will be handed to you. The moment I seen this question not getting addressed I knew it wouldn't be shared. This is a luxury not a right, so no one really can complain about having to pay for a luxury.

I have more but ill stop. ALSO, I haven't been in a service area to check but I assume that the furniture for the GH's are tradeable? If not then that would be messed up. If so, I lol at all who complain.

Rauitri
06-15-2018, 09:55 AM
Honestly guys, this game is free to play, how do you expect the server to stay up or they pay the team who made this great game? The benefit players get is the chance to chill out in the Guild hall with interactive stuff, now it has to be "free"(lets face it, gold is close to worthless to some, comparing to the prices of some house furniture)?

If y'all have been playing this game for a while you should know better to assume things will be handed to you. The moment I seen this question not getting addressed I knew it wouldn't be shared. This is a luxury not a right, so no one really can complain about having to pay for a luxury.

I have more but ill stop. ALSO, I haven't been in a service area to check but I assume that the furniture for the GH's are tradeable? If not then that would be messed up. If so, I lol at all who complain.Check it out, and form constructive feedback afterwards.

To give you an idea, they've remove the already existing furnitures ( tables, chairs candles, barrels ) from the fleet ship. Which is wrong as those were included from purchasing the GH.

PostNoob
06-15-2018, 10:09 AM
Check it out, and form constructive feedback afterwards.

To give you an idea, they've remove the already existing furnitures ( tables, chairs candles, barrels ) from the fleet ship. Which is wrong as those were included from purchasing the GH.

Yeah I knew that sir/madam. It was stated by a dev and I did remember that. My question is being avoided(about the furniture that is specifically for GH) so I assume it is tradeable,no? Ive stated I cannot log into AL or else I would have my answer. I do agree that they could have left the table and chairs -_-.

Rauitri
06-15-2018, 10:37 AM
Yeah I knew that sir/madam. It was stated by a dev and I did remember that. My question is being avoided(about the furniture that is specifically for GH) so I assume it is tradeable,no? Ive stated I cannot log into AL or else I would have my answer. I do agree that they could have left the table and chairs -_-.

We all know that they need money to support the servers, but making both house furnitures compatible would do the same thing, and that is to make them income, how would it be the same you ask? Well, not every furniture is available or little stock, then if they want something, they would still need to buy it, with less drama and salt. And why remove something we already paid for?

But rather, they have made it so that we would receive the old and same furniture to be bought with plat again, which will just result to more salt and drama. It would have been nice if all currently available furniture could be placed, and only charging us for the new upcoming GH furnitures.

Java
06-15-2018, 10:48 AM
I do agree that we should have the initial guild furniture that was there when we purchased the guild halls. I now have a number of empty guild halls...I only buy guild halls for alts and single character guilds because I like them. As Is.

also that UI for guild hall editing is big, awkward and an eye sore..can we move it to one side or another

Another thing I was thinking about was using a guild currency for some basic items based on guild infamy/lb rank or it could be rewarded for guild achievements/milestones. The guild leaders can buy guild currency with plat and guild members can donate to their guild at the guild charter office to raise the guild infamy(and guild currency) Just a thought based on another similar system i've seen used before

Lastly, i would gladly pay plat fees for some new guild themed items, large sectional couches,grand conference tables, obscenely large round tables, guild game tables, dorm style bunks, large floor fire pits, bulletin boards that are customizable, small, medium, & large guild banners with guild logos, epicly cool wall torches, wall coverings that look like catacombs, mad alchemist workshops, blacksmith forge, etc...now this is what I would gladly open my wallet for....

But please, give us some basic furniture that we have from our houses.

Justg
06-15-2018, 11:13 AM
We're a bit busy at the moment with the expansion and the coming Full Metal Jackpot release. We understand your frustration with the system, but this is the only way we could implement it right now.

We hope you enjoy the upcoming expansion, and if you have not tried it yet you should give FMJ a go.

Java
06-15-2018, 11:37 AM
We're a bit busy at the moment with the expansion and the coming Full Metal Jackpot release. We understand your frustration with the system, but this is the only way we could implement it right now.

We hope you enjoy the upcoming expansion, and if you have not tried it yet you should give FMJ a go.Now that is completely understandable. [emoji4]

marsu4u
06-15-2018, 11:38 AM

We hope you enjoy the upcoming expansion, and if you have not tried it yet you should give FMJ a go.Fair enough as long as it is going to be changed later on

wowdah
06-15-2018, 12:02 PM
I appreciate you replying afterwards and acknowledging our frustration. I just hope this will be changed/tweaked in the future, once the expansion is released.

EynSeren
06-15-2018, 10:25 PM
I think you guys should allow those housing furnitures on gh..We have tons of stuff to place in our gh then realized we can’t.

Heartbreaking, it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susanne
06-16-2018, 01:56 AM

We hope you enjoy the upcoming expansion, and if you have not tried it yet you should give FMJ a go.

Oops..Just sent an angry post on announcements before I saw this. Please accept my apologies. Was just upset to see the original guildhall furniture gone.