PDA

View Full Version : A Typical Complaint

Nofox
06-15-2018, 09:48 AM
Idk about you guys, but now that higher levels can't farm any vanities, the economy will be messed up even more. With as little people that's playing this game, and the trash economical state that the game is in(Many people not being able to afford anything), the worst you guys could do was take away the only reason why people still farm: in hopes of dropping a vanity.

Now I'm not trying to be a sour puss or anything, but the update was out of nowhere with no context, forcing for us little players who still care about the game to make new toons and rediscover all of the possibilities of where vanities drop and what level you have to be, literally erasing all that the older generation of people have left for us. Their posts now prove inefficient because of vanities being able to drop when you are a certain level.

Many of us barely even use the map Sts at all, for the reason that you can't drop any vanities from it(besides the arbiters that are literally 20k credits now). 85% of this game are either sitting in base trying to sell what little they have, knowing that no one either can't afford, or they hoard everything. This update will be the start of another decline to Star Legends.

If there is another Dev pulling the strings, giving Cinco orders on what to do and what not to do, well played...

Cephei
06-15-2018, 09:58 AM
I agree.
For me its either one of those two options: Make items dropable for everyone again or somewhat increase the drop rates if it stays limited to the appropriate levels.

I already made a lv25 toon for farming Squid, xray and mechas btw haha

Nofox
06-15-2018, 10:05 AM
I agree.
For me its either one of those two options: Make items dropable for everyone again or somewhat increase the drop rates if it stays limited to the appropriate levels.

I already made a lv25 toon for farming Squid, xray and mechas btw haha

the process will be harder now. Since they scaled enemies, its harder for lower levels to solo parts of the map. Unless a kind maxed level person farms kills there, allowing for you to leech off them, chances of dropping a vanity are now slim to none.

Cephei
06-15-2018, 10:33 AM
the process will be harder now. Since they scaled enemies, its harder for lower levels to solo parts of the map. Unless a kind maxed level person farms kills there, allowing for you to leech off them, chances of dropping a vanity are now slim to none.

yes either everyone makes a lv25 AND the vanitys get increased or drop rates or it goes back to normal..
otherwise R.I.P. vanity drops and especially R.I.P. squid prices in a few weeks

ilauncher
06-15-2018, 02:43 PM
I agree either vanity drop rate increases so people can actually get it or return it back to normal

There is barely many dedicated vanity farmers left in the first place already, this will basically kils whats left of them.

Please cinco it shouldnt be too hard to fix. plus it doesnt even make sense, dev isnt a level 30 item, why can only level 30-35s get it?

Cephei
06-15-2018, 03:25 PM
I agree either vanity drop rate increases so people can actually get it or return it back to normal

There is barely many dedicated vanity farmers left in the first place already, this will basically kils whats left of them.

Please cinco it shouldnt be too hard to fix. plus it doesnt even make sense, dev isnt a level 30 item, why can only level 30-35s get it?

because the first map where its possible to drop one is UC shipyard which is a map for lv30-35 players.
When u have a charcacter at that levels you will drop loot from that level and maybe a dev