PDA

View Full Version : 2018-06-15 Content Update (254822)

TzatOps
06-15-2018, 10:42 AM
+ Monster attributes have been reset to their original campaign settings.
+ Specific campaign vanity items should now be more readily available.

oraweun
06-15-2018, 10:45 AM
+ Monster attributes have been reset to their original campaign settings.
+ Specific campaign vanity items should now be more readily available.Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

oraweun
06-15-2018, 10:48 AM
So Cinco isn't the only developer on SL? [emoji848]
(give me a hint on who works on legacy games)

Cephei
06-15-2018, 11:11 AM
So vanitys only drop to their appropriate levels but the drop rate is increased? Am I understanding this right?
They do they drop only in their specific campaign or everywhere when I'm the appropriate level?

Cinco
06-15-2018, 11:14 AM
It's like it was during the Guild Event.

Nofox
06-15-2018, 11:40 AM

can a L46 drop a squid buddy at numa or do we still have to be 21-25?

jdiddydavis
06-15-2018, 11:43 AM
I would like to know the same thing. Do I need my toon to be 19-25 to fArm numa now? Or can I still run with my lvl 55 toons for vans? Please respond ASAP lots of players confused as to what to do. Some saying yay game is refreshing, others saying “how does this even work”. Please address. Ty

Cephei
06-15-2018, 12:02 PM

I understand that but do you have to be level 20-25 to drop f.e. a Mechanical Man Helmet?
And does it have to be at Numa Prime (where it drops) or can it drop anywhere when im Level 20-25?

Lachen
06-15-2018, 12:23 PM

I dont mean to be rash, but none of this confusion would take place if you would be a bit more clear with your explanation. Giving low-effort answers is going to make a bigger problem that will last longer. I understand a lot has been in your plate lately. But it will be cleared quicker if you can give us clear and specific answers so we may understand better. This is not a joke to us. We worked hard to get to where we were, and we hold great concern for the future of this game.

First, OP's announcement; what exactly does "readily more available" mean? Does it mean that now the system is what it uses to be, where players can drop vanities regardless of level? (Ex. Level 55 player dropping a mecha)

Second, I dont know how "it" was during the Guild Event. No one does. Please elaborate, or answer this simple 2 choice question.

***Is the vanity drop system like how it was before, where players can drop vanities in corresponding maps, REGARDLESS of the player's level?

a. Yes

b. No

Thanks for your time.

xroxinex
06-15-2018, 01:01 PM
Can you guys fix the glitch with the plat store the swindlers infinium wings come out with the color of chromawave wings and not the white and blue that its supposed to

Escanor
06-15-2018, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the update. The infinity tank bosses were annoying.

DEATHCAMP
06-15-2018, 05:45 PM
Why not just give everyone every achievement, piece equipment, and permanent 4x elixirs next, already gave them free kills, all they have to do to earn space marine is just set up a keyboard macro and the achievement is theirs in 24hrs, most of the remaining people in the game are some of the softest people I've ever seen, they want everything given to them. Ruined a good game lol, I'll probably get banned for criticizing like I did on my first forum account, but this game is a lost cause now

Escanor
06-15-2018, 06:23 PM
Since when Star Legends Forums turned into a War Zone

Nofox
06-15-2018, 07:39 PM
this isn't a war zone. you have yet to see anything close to one.

jdiddydavis
06-15-2018, 11:47 PM
This is personally the only game I play lol. I don’t like all the shut it down posts. Just listen to customers and take polls where people can see the %s maybe? I don’t know but I hope this game around forever. I understand explaining things more too. People still like what are the chances higher for vans? Do level specific vans drop everywhere now since gear is?explain the updates in detail is a start. Post some future plans too.

oraweun
06-16-2018, 12:10 AM
Agree with Davis:
Stop with the "shut the game down cause I don't like changes" type of posts, devs actually do something about these games, be happy about that.
And bout the devs: Give us more info about your plans (I see you've focused on PL and events there, I hope SL is next)
Thank you

Cephei
06-16-2018, 01:40 AM
All I want is info on where and how vanitys drop now and on what level

jdiddydavis
06-16-2018, 02:51 AM
I know I think we would all like a break down. I’m getting same loot in delta on my lv 24 guy as Numa. Gear wise. Are vans in that mix?

Cephei
06-16-2018, 03:49 AM
I know I think we would all like a break down. I’m getting same loot in delta on my lv 24 guy as Numa. Gear wise. Are vans in that mix?

They should be in that mix. You will get that loot everywhere, even in Dynastar because loot isnt Area-specific anymore, its dependend on your level now.
So with that logic you should be able to drop Squids in Dynastar aswell.

Cinco
06-18-2018, 06:34 PM
Loot is determined by the level of the monster. When the campaigns had level caps the max level for the monsters had a ceiling. Most of the sought after vanity items are in the max cap loot tables for those old campaigns. Now that every campaign goes to 55, so do the monsters, and thus so does the loot. Does this make sense?

jaythebest
06-18-2018, 07:12 PM
Loot is determined by the level of the monster. When the campaigns had level caps the max level for the monsters had a ceiling. Most of the sought after vanity items are in the max cap loot tables for those old campaigns. Now that every campaign goes to 55, so do the monsters, and thus so does the loot. Does this make sense?

No it doesn't could you be a little more direct... I m having a hard time understanding this maybe give us an example or something
Also how do u explain loots from low level map bosses they are still dropping low level items not the items that's are at ur level

Datejust
06-18-2018, 07:21 PM

Yeah like jaythebest said, can you give us an example at least? I also have trouble understanding.

Thanks

Cinco
06-18-2018, 07:46 PM
how do u explain loots from low level map bosses they are still dropping low level items not the items that's are at ur level

Because some monsters' loot only spans a few levels while other monsters use lists that include all levels.

Nofox
06-18-2018, 08:15 PM
sir can you still drop the L30 legendaries?

if so, is there any chance that you can disclose to us the level range that you need to drop campaign specific vanities.

Cinco
06-18-2018, 09:08 PM
What specific Level 30 Legendary item are you asking about?

Nofox
06-18-2018, 09:10 PM
The thinker, Vular squishes, and Stunt Harness

Cinco
06-18-2018, 09:18 PM
Yes. All three of those items still drop for Level 30 characters.

Nofox
06-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Yes. All three of those items still drop for Level 30 characters.

Thanks! is there any chance you can disclose to us the level range that we have to be in order to drop vanities such as Devours Skull Helm, Squid Buddy, Scorn Breather, Xray Visor, Mark of the War father, and Zany?

Datejust
06-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Thanks! is there any chance you can disclose to us the level range that we have to be in order to drop vanities such as Devours Skull Helm, Squid Buddy, Scorn Breather, Xray Visor, Mark of the War father, and Zany?

Yes, can you at least answer this?

jdiddydavis
06-18-2018, 10:30 PM
Ty for responding Cinco. From what I gather it’s just that, make a level campaign specific toon and get to farmin. Maybe more low lvl runs? With one lv 55 plvling 3 others and doing van runs?

oraweun
06-19-2018, 12:34 AM
This update is all about people playing the real game without a napalm to dominate all monsters.
Try forming a low level squad and you'll see how fun it was :)

1 question, do you answer PMs Cinco?

Thanks

Anireuca
06-19-2018, 05:59 AM
Sorry @Cinco but this is very hard to understand.
Has vanity loot been improved Yes or No?
Do i have to make a character lvl20 in order to drop a squid/mecha/xray Yes or No?
Can i at lvl55 drop a squid in STS-25 EXODUS Yes or No?

This would answer many questions.

Cinco
06-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Sorry @Cinco but this is very hard to understand.
Has vanity loot been improved Yes or No?
Do i have to make a character lvl20 in order to drop a squid/mecha/xray Yes or No?
Can i at lvl55 drop a squid in STS-25 EXODUS Yes or No?

This would answer many questions.

No.
Yes.
Not unless it's a Level 55 item.

Bansheex
06-19-2018, 11:07 AM
Might as well release the whole arbiter sets for all 3 classes as well as the halloween emblem, trickster's hood, rocketeer and the star guard.

oraweun
06-19-2018, 11:18 AM
Might as well release the whole arbiter sets for all 3 classes as well as the halloween emblem, trickster's hood, rocketeer and the star guard.Arbiters' are released... [emoji848]

Bansheex
06-19-2018, 11:44 AM
Arbiters' are released... [emoji848]

You sure about that? 🤨 I have not seen a single drop from arbiter helmet, chest and back? You might want to reconsider your statement.

oraweun
06-19-2018, 12:06 PM
You sure about that? 🤨 I have not seen a single drop from arbiter helmet, chest and back? You might want to reconsider your statement.-.-

jaythebest
06-19-2018, 01:12 PM
No.
Yes.
Not unless it's a Level 55 item.

So r u saying that level 55s cannot drop squids /X-ray or "campaign specific " vanities unless they r at the required level of the campaign..

Also how is monster level determined ?... When u create a map using a low level toon would the map have low level monsters as compared to when u make a map using a Max level toon u get high level monsters?

Would u say that using a level 1 character would be better to farm at delta since the only loot they can drop is level 1 which would also mean vanities cuz they r also level 1?

Cinco
06-19-2018, 01:18 PM
You sure about that? �� I have not seen a single drop from arbiter helmet, chest and back? You might want to reconsider your statement.

The arms and legs can be looted. The other pieces do not drop. Go consider that.

Cinco
06-19-2018, 01:20 PM
So r u saying that level 55s cannot drop squids /X-ray or "campaign specific " vanities unless they r at the required level of the campaign..

Also how is monster level determined ?... When u create a map using a low level toon would the map have low level monsters as compared to when u make a map using a Max level toon u get high level monsters?

Would u say that using a level 1 character would be better to farm at delta since the only loot they can drop is level 1 which would also mean vanities cuz they r also level 1?

Yes.

Monster level is based on a number of factors: the minimum to maximum level range for the campaign (max is 55 everywhere but min is different depending on the map), and the relative level of the player.

What I would say about farming is... go farm!

oraweun
06-19-2018, 01:24 PM
Yes.

Monster level is based on a number of factors: the minimum to maximum level range for the campaign (max is 55 everywhere but min is different depending on the map), and the relative level of the player.

What I would say about farming is... go farm!So you're basically saying you want to bring back good old farming squads without napalms? Hehe I actually like that, challenges me ;)

Nofox
06-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Yes.

So a L55 farming at STS25: Exodus has a small chance to drop a squid buddy?

Nofox
06-19-2018, 02:10 PM

I tried being a L1 while farming shipyard and you still receive the loot that L31s receive. That theory is out of the question :(

oraweun
06-19-2018, 02:14 PM
I tried being a L1 while farming shipyard and you still receive the loot that L31s receive. That theory is out of the question :(You get the lowest lvl loot possible from the campaign if you've bought a "Gain access to all places" enhancer.

jaythebest
06-19-2018, 03:18 PM
I tried being a L1 while farming shipyard and you still receive the loot that L31s receive. That theory is out of the question :(

what i meant was be level 1 but buy access to high level maps (like delta or numa -disable xp gain) and you will drop level 1 items from monsters... and also vanities because they are level 1 as well ...idk if you'd have a higher chance of dropping vanities but worth a shot lol..

oraweun
06-19-2018, 04:09 PM
what i meant was be level 1 but buy access to high level maps (like delta or numa -disable xp gain) and you will drop level 1 items from monsters... and also vanities because they are level 1 as well ...idk if you'd have a higher chance of dropping vanities but worth a shot lol..As Cinco said, your drops depend on the monsters

Zuluram
06-21-2018, 03:24 AM
Cinco, can you add a new map for lv1-lv55 with many mobs to get fast xp and vanitys? Like in dl

oraweun
04-17-2020, 10:47 AM
Yes.

Cinco, hi

What's the loot list for specific maps, like UCS Savant: Containment Bay for example?
Is there an update coming to SL?
Can you reply to me in Discord? (Aerobot#7038)