PDA

View Full Version : Why not shut it down already?

supah
06-15-2018, 05:49 PM
Why even keep this game up anymore? It's obvious that y'all have no intentions of expanding the SL community so why keep it up? Almost every single day Star Legends reaches another low point, this is ridiculous. Why are you guys giving people false hope that the game will bring back people by updating the game even if that's not what you're intentionally trying to do. This game should've ended two years ago but no, you decide to keep the little 50 players you have left smiling by keeping up the servers. THE SAME SERVERS YOU GUYS CLAIMED IT COST MONEY TO KEEP UP so why? There is nothing good about SL right now... You're basically only updating it to shut up the people that were asking for updates YEARS ago and only adding the bottom of the barrel content like recolorations. Star legends is like a horse with 3 broken legs, why not end the misery? You'll probably ban me for speaking my truth but i no longer care anymore... This is ridiculous. I go from a fan of your work to someone that despises everything you guys do. Y'all claim you guys care for the community so why not shut the game down?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Escanor
06-15-2018, 06:26 PM
Because they probably working on something big to shut up everyone's mouth, specially the unreal update beggars

DEATHCAMP
06-15-2018, 06:45 PM
Because they probably working on something big to shut up everyone's mouth, specially the unreal update beggars

The last real update was in 2013.

supah
06-15-2018, 07:24 PM
Because they probably working on something big to shut up everyone's mouth, specially the unreal update beggarsYou must be a new player bro... This game hasn't had a NEW update with NEW vanities since elite 6. We got new weapons like 2 years ago but thats about it... Everything else has been recolored vanities. There is no big update because they invest all of their money into AL since that's where they make the most money from. They even announced that they wont be adding new stuff anymore. Cinco is only doing his best to keep the little kids that actually want the game up pleased.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk