PDA

View Full Version : Pet option idea

im jeff
06-15-2018, 05:52 PM
So when im running maps my pet tends to pick up all of the items that drop filling up my inventory which i try to run away from the items when they drop and it fails.

Can there be an option to control if you want ur pet to pick up items and if you check yes then you can pick the rarity it should pick up like normally its common to arcane (no heroic drops yet) but you can change it to something like epic to epic or epic to arcane etc,
and there is an option to turn it off btw.

Kaaziii
06-15-2018, 06:09 PM
So when im running maps my pet tends to pick up all of the items that drop filling up my inventory which i try to run away from the items when they drop and it fails.

Can there be an option to control if you want ur pet to pick up items and if you check yes then you can pick the rarity it should pick up like normally its common to arcane (no heroic drops yet) but you can change it to something like epic to epic or epic to arcane etc,
and there is an option to turn it off btw.

^There was heroic drop during egg hunt event^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macgreaze
06-15-2018, 06:29 PM
I don't think this is a real problem. When my inventory gets full I just find someone in a town and gift them all my unwanted wears.

As the saying goes: One man's trash is another man's treasure

azeguasa
06-15-2018, 09:42 PM
^There was heroic drop during egg hunt event^

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBut in that event pets didnt take eggs coz it was classified under chests...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
06-15-2018, 10:08 PM
Don't you remember when we had to manually delete every item!? I would agree with you if that was still the case, but its so much easier now.A full inventory can result in a few K gold :)

Stonedincali
06-16-2018, 09:55 PM
The real problem is they don't pick up eggs and chests!
I want a vacuum cleaner pet that just sucks everything up!
Haha

Lojack
06-18-2018, 04:05 PM
"Can there be an option..."

I brought this up six years ago, so its highly unlikely.
...and its GOLD, why would merchmaster turn down free gold?

arcanefid
06-18-2018, 04:18 PM
I want an option that puts all loot directly in our inventory. In maus sometimes chests drop too close to the walls and it's very easy to miss them, and I hate that.

A worse case is when you loot something nice and get disconnected before collecting the goods, and miss it forever :(

This stuff would also be nice for events time when we're farming energy essences super fast and miss half of them trying to catch up with the Usain Bolts. :P

Motherless_Child
06-18-2018, 04:28 PM
The real problem is they don't pick up eggs and chests!
I want a vacuum cleaner pet that just sucks everything up!
Haha

LOL..... Make sure you keep it away from white lines............

Motherless_Child
06-18-2018, 06:24 PM
i don't think this is a real problem. When my inventory gets full i just find someone in a town and gift them all my unwanted wears.

As the saying goes: One man's trash is another man's treasure

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1................................................ .....

wowdah
06-19-2018, 08:15 AM
How about an option to make pets stay still? And not run with you.

Ebereasider
06-19-2018, 09:32 AM
How about an option to make pets stay still? And not run with you.

There's already an option for that called 'dismiss'. They stay still in your stable when you click that and their happiness increase instead of decreasing.

ebolachan
06-19-2018, 12:12 PM
LOL..... Make sure you keep it away from white lines............

Lmao you win the internet today