PDA

View Full Version : Bots, our greatest enemy

Irg
06-15-2018, 11:18 PM
Was there ever a time which you join a game and bots just melts you?
Was there a time which you desperately need to escape but there just waves and waves of bots infront on u?
Was there a time which you need to regen but a bot just spawn on top of you and you have to move?
Was there a time when you need a med kit and a bot always gets it first?
Was there ever a time which you plan on an assault but bots take half of you health even before u see the player?

Bots really shoots at everything, also their ability to find med kit are just like dog finding bones
Their spawn rate is too high also just the way which you get hit in this game you slow down
made bots extremely annoying. There is also sevral time which i am fighting no.1player on the bord
And 2bots came out of nowhere shoots me in the back and kills me instead of him.

Please reduce their spawn rate and their aggressiveness towards absolutely everything and the maximum bots in one arena, if not, at least make them not spawn 2m infront of you.

Buchmeister
06-15-2018, 11:40 PM
You have no idea how difficult the Ghost achievement is to get with bots since they have god-tier aiming

BRYBE
06-15-2018, 11:50 PM
You have no idea how difficult the Ghost achievement is to get with bots since they have god-tier aiming

Ifkr wonder if bots take homing shot upgrade lol xD

Schnitzel
06-16-2018, 12:27 AM
Anyone wanna form an agreement?
If we see a bot in the game, we must stop fighting each other and "remove" the bot threat before going back to shooting each other?

Irg
06-16-2018, 01:49 AM
They do not care xd, all the do is find you and shoot at u xd
Ghost? Impossible

Irg
06-16-2018, 02:26 AM
Iv tried for an hour, closest i ever got was lv12, and then a bot literally spawned 2m in front of me and instant fire
Rip
Ill try it later tomorrow, my ign is 007, dont shoot me plz

BRYBE
06-16-2018, 03:10 AM
Iv tried for an hour, closest i ever got was lv12, and then a bot literally spawned 2m in front of me and instant fire
Rip
Ill try it later tomorrow, my ign is 007, dont shoot me plz

007 get it! New target :0

Stonedincali
06-16-2018, 03:18 AM
Ok... I won't shoot, if you let me escape!!

Babyrog
06-16-2018, 06:42 AM
Rip
Ill try it later tomorrow, my ign is 007, dont shoot me plzHey my ign is Boss dont shoot me tooo!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Irg
06-16-2018, 09:09 AM
if people stop teleporting will be perfect xd, especially we in close range combat xd

Java
06-16-2018, 01:20 PM
I'm in that don't shoot me, I won't shoot you. Unless its a little accidental friendly fire. I'll also help defend escape pods if we can agree to rotate escapes.

if you see me teleporting, it's definitely lag.

Irg
06-16-2018, 01:32 PM
Naw not you, its those ppl who i wana blow up :P
it feels like player's position update once every 2second, and thats not enough!
Many times i wana follow them with a barrel and they turn around while my game didt update their position
So a second later they are behind me and shot me in stead, that really annoys me

Back to the topic, bots. When they spawn near you they instantly shoot me with my barrel
And i died :( they shouldn't have thattttt inhuman reaction

DanielRH
06-16-2018, 01:54 PM
I got the ghost achievement, certainly not impossible, just difficult... TBH, loved it when the bots were harder. They could use a revamp to make their behavior a tad more intelligent, but overall, i think they're pretty decent when there aren't enough players around, and when there are, the bots are less of an issue.

Java
06-16-2018, 02:44 PM
Maybe bots can randomly spawn with a fight or flight response. Making some more aggressive and some more keen on self preservation

Irg
06-16-2018, 08:25 PM
HOWWWWW u got ghost achievement? @_@
I tried all corner which bots never go but they spawn absolutely everywhere xd

Dalmony
06-19-2018, 05:33 AM
I’ve finally got the ghost achievement :D after 2 days of trying.... it is definitely tricky!

My best strategy was to remain in the bottom left hand corner of the map in the office/city maps as you have great visibility to avoid anyone coming past.

If you keep clearing out the loot (especially health packs) the bots don’t seem to go there...

I very nearly got it in a nearly full game, but in the end it was a game with 3 other human players and the rest bots where I finally managed :)

Escanor
06-19-2018, 08:56 AM
I’ve finally got the ghost achievement :D after 2 days of trying.... it is definitely tricky!

My best strategy was to remain in the bottom left hand corner of the map in the office/city maps as you have great visibility to avoid anyone coming past.

If you keep clearing out the loot (especially health packs) the bots don’t seem to go there...

I very nearly got it in a nearly full game, but in the end it was a game with 3 other human players and the rest bots where I finally managed :)

Gonna try it rn, u have my respect

angeldawn
06-19-2018, 12:45 PM
I was trying the last few days off and on. Tried to find a “perfect spot” but humans usually come along and “poke” me lol.

Cephei
06-20-2018, 11:55 AM
what do u mean with "bot"?
ppl using third party software or what?

Java
06-20-2018, 11:57 AM
If there isn't enough real players the game makes bots/ai to fill the vacancies
what do u mean with "bot"?
ppl using third party software or what?

Escanor
06-21-2018, 02:27 AM
I was trying the last few days off and on. Tried to find a “perfect spot” but humans usually come along and “poke” me lol.

I need to stop ��