PDA

View Full Version : The arlorian festive carnival and the music concert stars events! Your thoughts? :D

Flamesofanger
06-16-2018, 12:16 AM
What if we had 2 mini games that low level players can play?

im jeff
06-16-2018, 12:19 AM
Lol, have u tried to create ur own game. I bet it would have so much stuff in it that u could play it nonstop for years and never beat it. Try it. If u need help to create one dont come to me because i dont know how to make one, i havent tried XD but im sure its easy as heck. Only prob is it takes for ever to make one and by that i mean it takes years for a group of ppl to make one.

Kaaziii
06-16-2018, 12:57 AM
Haha love your work...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobDehBuilder
06-16-2018, 02:11 AM
Too much work xd why not just increase quest gold :D or daily quests where they earn gold:-) they can earn alot of gold during major events too :) nice thoughts tho

DalleManden
06-16-2018, 04:29 AM
I like the minigame carnival idea, not so much the stage, there will be too many trolls haha

ebolachan
06-16-2018, 06:40 AM
What if we had 2 mini games that low level players from shuyal and above can participate and earn some gold to gear up and players can sit back and relax while

listening to custom music made by the players! ^_^

Please guys no drama and have a good day!

Any feedback is appreciated, let me know what your thoughts are on these 2 features.

-1 no mo hippies plox

Abuze
06-16-2018, 07:44 PM
Whats to stop old players from making a low lvl toon and owning the LB?
Why should AL go towards direction of the sims and guitar hero?
It's a mmo/rpg game and the playerbase would rather love new maps, updated planar tombs and such over these things

EDIT: audience enter fee is 350g, 5 good votes is only 1750g and reward of this is 35k you say? Lets just make alts and give ourselves good votes shall we not?

JerelSG
06-17-2018, 08:13 AM
Whats to stop old players from making a low lvl toon and owning the LB?
Why should AL go towards direction of the sims and guitar hero?
It's a mmo/rpg game and the playerbase would rather love new maps, updated planar tombs and such over these things

EDIT: audience enter fee is 350g, 5 good votes is only 1750g and reward of this is 35k you say? Lets just make alts and give ourselves good votes shall we not?Well said.

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk