PDA

View Full Version : Cinco, let's settle this once and for all (Vanity Drop Infos)

Cephei
06-16-2018, 02:15 AM
Those little replies in the threads get ignored (if not intentionally) too quick

Tell us here how Vanity drops work now.
Also a compiled list of which Vanity drops where and at what level is welcomed too by many

You said earlier that for example the Mechanical Man Vanity drop at the appropriate level of 20-25
What does that mean? Does it drop EVERYWHERE as long as I am 20-25 or do I have to farm at a specific map too?

Answers and that said list are greatly appreciated. We are all confused.

Thanks!

PS: Thanks for giving that game some attention again after letting it rot for so many years. Brings back good memories

oraweun
06-16-2018, 04:02 AM
Those little replies in the threads get ignored (if not intentionally) too quick

Also a compiled list of which Vanity drops where and at what level is welcomed too by many

You said earlier that for example the Mechanical Man Vanity drop at the appropriate level of 20-25
What does that mean? Does it drop EVERYWHERE as long as I am 20-25 or do I have to farm at a specific map too?

Thanks!

PS: Thanks for giving that game some attention again after letting it rot for so many years. Brings back good memoriesI can answer at a question:
You can drop Mechanical Man Helmet only at Numa Prime, only between levels 20-25.
You're welcome

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Cephei
06-16-2018, 04:55 AM
I can answer at a question:
You can drop Mechanical Man Helmet only at Numa Prime, only between levels 20-25.
You're welcome

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

How do you know? did you drop one there recently?

Nofox
06-16-2018, 06:59 AM

Thanks!

PS: Thanks for giving that game some attention again after letting it rot for so many years. Brings back good memories

What I think the mods meant is that you can only drop in the respective area of your level(the level range when you make a game) for instance, Zany you can drop only from slouch-o which is L23-33. If what I'm thinking is correct, only lower levels can drop vanities, while higher level people are stuck farming 20k arbiter pieces.

Side question: What is the meaning of the word "should" in "Specific campaign vanity items SHOULD now be readily available." A quote from what the devs said on the front page.

Cephei
06-16-2018, 08:41 AM
Yes Im confused because of how the drops changed. On my lv25 char i drop armor that would drop at Numa regardless of what area im in. So i thought that those Numa vanitys can drop in Cycorp too

Nofox
06-16-2018, 09:27 AM
if that is true, then the update is truly messed up. What is the point of going into those maps when all someone has to do is farm cycorp all of the time and still have a chance to drop vanities that you should only be able to drop in Numa?

jdiddydavis
06-18-2018, 12:11 AM
Still no reply? Still waiting for someone to drop something and confirm ... still plvling people in cy5 and they have not a single van drop. Lvls ranging 10-36 anyways . Must be campaign specific vanities. Let me know in game if you drop anywhere:-). ( shirts etc excluded)