PDA

View Full Version : Ermm quitting? Maybe.

Leli
11-13-2011, 10:40 PM
So many people want to quit. But maybe theyre just bluffing.... Today my best friendsaid he's gonna quit. But i told him if he quit i would to. He doesnt want me to leave and i dont want him to leave. He said he will talk to his girlfriend about it but i still dont know if he will stay or not... Any ideas of what i should do to get him to stop?

Lo rispetto tutti i commenti. Si prega di essere ragionevole. La ringrazio molto!
(I respect all comments. Please be reasonable. Thank you very much!)

Zeus
11-13-2011, 10:41 PM
NO!!! Leli! You can't quit! :(

Any ideas to get him to stop? Let's see. Hmm, has he lost the will to play or what? What's his name? Maybe I can speak to him.

Leli
11-13-2011, 10:42 PM
if he quits so will i ;(

Zeus
11-13-2011, 10:44 PM
if he quits so will i ;(

:( Who is it? I want to try to convince them otherwise. :)

Phoenixking
11-13-2011, 10:55 PM
?!?!?! Is it kala nao ? Who lol ill try talking to them too :P

Wretch
11-14-2011, 01:24 AM
If I was going to venture a guess... He is probably quitting to spend more quality time with his GF!

If that is the case, it is completely understandable! I don't play often because I am spending time with my most wonderful wife!

If that is not the case, just ignore me... I hope all is well with all

Skeletonlord
11-14-2011, 01:43 AM
You should tell him he has loads of friends waiting to play with him that he hasn't seen in a while

javier995
11-14-2011, 01:54 AM
If he's going to quit to spend time with his gr tell him not to for the following reasons.

1) He must have spare time(even after spending time with his gf), so he can play PL.
2) He doesn't have to quit completely, just not be on as much as he use to be.
Most importantly
3) He can't quit! I don't like seeing people quit! We won't let him! Lol

What's his ign? I'm pretty sure u can convince him to not quit. :)

Leli
11-14-2011, 07:42 AM
apollo its nao lol last night he said hes going to quit but ganna talk to lila first. i wont quit completely but i wont be on as much. Rarely on actually unless i get bored :/