PDA

View Full Version : New PVP Modi ( No modifications )

Zuluram
06-17-2018, 06:58 AM
We need a new pvp modi where is no mods allowed.
The gear will be still modded but the mod will like go on "Standby".
For example your potensor has +50dmg with mod and if you enter the pvp zone the mod is not active so long until you are out of the pvp zone.

In my opinion we need it because the matches with mods are boring, lame and no challenge if you kill your enemie in 3sec and have still full hp coz he had no mods. Its only p2w and no fun. Everyone just asking for DMG?!?!?

The new modi will make the game popular again!
Old pvp players return to the battlefield :)
Everybody can beat everyone!
FUN INCLUDED!

Cephei
06-17-2018, 09:19 AM
Yes I agree 100%
Mods are pay 2 win and you dont need skill anymore for pvp.

Nofox
06-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Hey I paid good money for my mods. It wasn't too long ago when almost every single person was dominating me

I agree tho, if they can take away the speed boost in PvP, they can take away the mods as well.

While they are at it, take away the +5% critical boost from masks so that everyone gets an equal opportunity to PvP.

Also, heard there was a PvP event for one of the other games, perhaps we can have that too?

Cephei
06-17-2018, 09:45 AM
Hey I paid good money for my mods. It wasn't too long ago when almost every single person was dominating me

I agree tho, if they can take away the speed boost in PvP, they can take away the mods as well.

While they are at it, take away the +5% critical boost from masks so that everyone gets an equal opportunity to PvP.

Also, heard there was a PvP event for one of the other games, perhaps we can have that too?

the thing with masks is that not all masks give that bonus lmao.
i owned the regular versions and the 2012 versions of the masks and neither gave me the 5% boost

Lachen
06-17-2018, 01:39 PM
Yes I agree. Keep the mods away from pvp.

Zuluram
06-17-2018, 01:48 PM
So...you would say no one can dominate you if mods doesnt exist? Hmm

Nofox
06-17-2018, 05:13 PM
I smell...beef

Lachen
06-17-2018, 07:30 PM
So...you would say no one can dominate you if mods doesnt exist? Hmm

Thats not what I implied lol...
I dont even know who you are

Zuluram
06-17-2018, 10:35 PM
Thats not what I implied lol...
I dont even know who you are

I mean Nofox...i just found out where the quote button is xD

jdiddydavis
06-18-2018, 12:09 AM
I vote to eliminate mods in pvp too I would pvp again also

Nofox
06-18-2018, 02:27 PM
I mean Nofox...i just found out where the quote button is xD

I said with mods, I have a better chance of winning. Now that pve is complete dog dookie, PvP is the next best thing.

Skimasker
06-18-2018, 09:02 PM
Why don't we get the Trickster's Hood, Halloween Emblem and Rocketeer returned to the store?

Nofox
06-18-2018, 09:13 PM
Why don't we get the Trickster's Hood, Halloween Emblem and Rocketeer returned to the store?

We don't want all the items to become worthless now do we?

If they do put those items in plat store anytime soon, I'm sure that I won't be the only one buying multiple of them.