PDA

View Full Version : Gift bottom

Zuxer
06-17-2018, 01:09 PM
Gift bottom was pretty important ..why not think about return it back..
it was pretty fast if u r making a giveaway or lending someone gear etc cuz the trade takes time tho..

Who would like to see the gift bottom returning back ?

Jilsponie
06-17-2018, 01:15 PM
Indeed the gift option was the means of many giveaways I've hosted. Especially those I did as Nocrying 80 cap. To eliminate complaints I'd do trivia for big prizes. Then I'd spam decent pinks and cheaper vanities to everyone that didn't win a big prize :)

As far as people spamming unwanted items to fill up inventories, an option to reject gifts still exists.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
06-17-2018, 01:29 PM
I don't know of any one who wouldn't want the gift button returned to the game. Everyone misses it. It was removed because someone fell for a scam, but ironically, that person didn't even use the gift button, she used the trade window (as she herself told me the night it happened). All shouldn't suffer the loss of a feature for the mistake of the one person. +1 for gift button being restored to PL.

Mine AGK
06-17-2018, 01:45 PM
I don't know of any one who wouldn't want the gift button returned to the game. Everyone misses it. It was removed because someone fell for a scam, but ironically, that person didn't even use the gift button, she used the trade window (as she herself told me the night it happened). All shouldn't suffer the loss of a feature for the mistake of the one person. +1 for gift button being restored to PL.

Dont want them random spams of items during 77 cap from a particular someone though? +1 for gift button back.

Alphasemana
06-17-2018, 01:55 PM
Many times i have gone to use the gift button and am still caught off guard by its disappearance. Accidental givings are just that, accidents. Due to carelessness... Although there could be another confirmation button added in between the item select and give action button for safety, taking it completely away didnt really seem ideal for anybody..

+1 for the return of the give button.

Draebatad
06-17-2018, 02:03 PM
Dont want them random spams of items during 77 cap from a particular someone though? +1 for gift button back.

Hahaha, yes. Solved by enabling the "reject gifts" option and enabling gifts on an as-needed basis. :)

Congeniality
06-17-2018, 03:23 PM

It was removed as a function for STS to say too bad for those who get scammed. All trades are FINAL as stated by STS developers, and I can understand their thinking as it does create a better simplicity from the management end of the game.

Draebatad
06-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Gifts can be treated exactly the same as trades, which wouldn't increase the burden on the management end.

Zuxer
06-17-2018, 05:59 PM
It was removed as a function for STS to say too bad for those who get scammed. All trades are FINAL as stated by STS developers, and I can understand their thinking as it does create a better simplicity from the management end of the game.

The give bottom is pretty useful ... try to think with me.. if someone lended u some gear and u r done and want to give it back and noticed he is afk.. rip... with only trade bottom u have to wait until he is back.

epig
06-17-2018, 10:09 PM
+1 From me

I thought the use of this was pretty convenient sometimes and having it back won’t be such a hassle for some trades

plpr
06-17-2018, 10:19 PM
+1 from me as well not only do you have to click give. You have to scroll through and find the item then click give again so it's idiot proof.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Idevour
06-17-2018, 10:50 PM
8 years of playing the game and i used the gift button only to spam give crafting materials, and i had my reject gifts on so i couldnt get spam gifted. I dont know why people care so much about it i found it useless

yannjoel
06-18-2018, 03:28 AM
The thing i miss the most about the gift button is seeing if an item would improove someone else stats. I used it quit alot to check if I should gift my drop to a low level player.

Absolize
06-18-2018, 12:53 PM
I agree bring it back

Zuxer
06-22-2018, 02:45 PM
I have to give a big thanks for cinco for bringing the give bottom back
[emoji847][emoji8]

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 02:49 PM
I have to give a big thanks for cinco for bringing the give bottom back
[emoji847][emoji8]

Yes! A huge thank you. <3