PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

iunar
06-17-2018, 02:34 PM
Just a few suggestions to improve the game, lemme know what you think (it's a bit long-winded so bear with lmao)

- At first the game was quite confusing to understand how to play so i think it would be good to have a optional tutorial for beginners

- Also a friends list and sending requests and guilds would be cool so people can team up and this prevent them from harming their own team/guild mates

- A chat in the actual game would also be useful for team mates as well as a private chat for guild mates

- Controls are very hard to control as well as glitchy/laggy so it may be quite useful for there to be an option for you to have a fixed joystick position at the bottom of your screen and a random joystick position like the set-up used currently or simply customise it to your liking

- More game modes like CTF and DM (in dark legends) as well as Domination and different maps would be very cool

- can relog penalty be something to look into - it's unfair to almost have a kill from a high level for them to leave before they die to maintain their spot in the leaderboard or at least leave their body if they choose to leave the app as its fair for the killer to get their kill

- in settings, you can't access them without having to leave the map so is it possible for this to be available to you during map

- lag is a very big issue especially for people with bad internet so can there be an option for the toon to have a bubble/protection and become invincible until its reconnected as it doesn't seem fair for them to die for something they can't help

- is it possible to lower the strength/power of the barrel the higher up you go in level as it doesn't seem right to die with the same thing that can kill a level 1 as well as a level 16

- can we also have descriptions for each attack as well as their benefits as i still don't know what a leech is or does (maybe in the tutorial perhaps and during the game, it can be placed under the boost)

- guild wars would be cool

- like dark legends, there's an option for the size of the chat, to enter the chat it takes up all the space on your screen so can there also be options for the size of it

- speech bubbles with random phrases like 'Better luck next time' or 'Good game' would be really cool especially funny/savage roasts to add tension and hype people up (these could be purchased as bundles for gold/plat to give people more incentive to play)

- daily rewards or daily spins would be nice for everyone to keep them active in the game and help out beginners with resources

- a yellow outline seems to surround you in the chill spot can this be removed

- more hang out spots

- if you stay afk the phone shuts off can this be looked into so we are able to stay afk if we choose

- can we have a sensitivity joystick thing where we can choose the sensitivity

- camera lens - can we have a camera lens thing (not sure how to describe it) that lets us view the screen at different angles

- autocorrect might be needed because i really can't spell

- kill streaks e.g. multi-kill, double-kill when someone is taking multiple people out at once or in a short span of time to come up on your screen

- streak that appears next to your name for which increases in number as you get more kills

- auction maybe a whole selling system might be another fun thing for people to do but i understand it's pvp based but it would be quite nice

- gun skins available for gold/plat

- more guns with some immediate features e.g. fire gun

- girls and guys are practically the same looking if you don't click on their profile can there be more of a difference between them

Thanks to robot, 911 and king for helping with these suggestions ☺️
I know this is still in alpha but would love to see these in beta

Babyrog
06-17-2018, 07:12 PM
Just a few suggestions to improve the game, lemme know what you think (it's a bit long-winded so bear with lmao)

- At first the game was quite confusing to understand how to play so i think it would be good to have a optional tutorial for beginners
- Also a friends list and sending requests and guilds would be cool so people can team up and this prevent them from harming their own team/guild mates
- A chat in the actual game would also be useful for team mates as well as a private chat for guild mates
- Controls are very hard to control as well as glitchy/laggy so it may be quite useful for there to be an option for you to have a fixed joystick position at the bottom of your screen and a random joystick position like the set-up used currently or simply customise it to your liking
- More game modes like CTF and DM (in dark legends) as well as Domination and different maps would be very cool
- can relog penalty be something to look into - it's unfair to almost have a kill from a high level for them to leave before they die to maintain their spot in the leaderboard or at least leave their body if they choose to leave the app as its fair for the killer to get their kill
- in settings, you can't access them without having to leave the map so is it possible for this to be available to you during map
- lag is a very big issue especially for people with bad internet so can there be an option for the toon to have a bubble/protection and become invincible until its reconnected as it doesn't seem fair for them to die for something they can't help
- is it possible to lower the strength/power of the barrel the higher up you go in level as it doesn't seem right to die with the same thing that can kill a level 1 as well as a level 16
- can we also have descriptions for each attack as well as their benefits as i still don't know what a leech is or does (maybe in the tutorial perhaps and during the game, it can be placed under the boost)
- guild wars would be cool
- like dark legends, there's an option for the size of the chat, to enter the chat it takes up all the space on your screen so can there also be options for the size of it
- speech bubbles with random phrases like 'Better luck next time' or 'Good game' would be really cool especially funny/savage roasts to add tension and hype people up (these could be purchased as bundles for gold/plat to give people more incentive to play)
- daily rewards or daily spins would be nice for everyone to keep them active in the game and helo out beginners with resources
- a yellow seems to follow you in the club can this be removed
- more hang out spots
- if you stay afk the phone shuts off can this be looked into so we are able to stay afk if we choose
- can we have a sensitivity joystick thing where we can choose the sensitivity
- camera lens - can we have a camera lens thing (not sure how to describe it) that lets us view the screen at different angles
- autocorrect might be needed because i really can't spell
- kill streaks e.g. multi-kill, double-kill when someone is taking multiple people out at once or in a short span of time to come up on your screen
- streak that appears next to your name for which increases in number as you get more kills
- auction maybe a whole selling system might be another fun thing for people to do but i understand it's pvp based but it would be quite nice
- gun skins available for gold/plat
- more guns with some immediate features e.g. fire gun
- girls and guys are practically the same looking if you don't click on their profile can there be more of a difference between them

Thanks to robot, 911 and king for helping with these suggestions [emoji5]
I know this is still in alpha but would love to see these in betaI agree to all of this i hope to see it in beta :D

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nofox
06-17-2018, 07:49 PM
also, we should become invisible when we first spawn

iunar
06-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Also

- titles for the player's profile stats and the option to view your own profile

- bots are waaay too OP

- please give us a heads up before the server shuts down it's so frustrating being in game with good stats and gold for it to shut down

- can we please get the update log updated every time the server shuts down (suggested by DANIELRH)

- can the game modes e.g. team death match have an end goal e.g. certain number of kills because you lose interest in wanting to play if there's no in-match goal since the current map is infinite

angeldawn
06-19-2018, 12:43 PM
Just a few suggestions to improve the game, lemme know what you think (it's a bit long-winded so bear with lmao) ......

Nice compilation of suggestions. Here are a couple comments on your suggestions. And an additional suggestion.

- Chat in game - for me, this would be pointless. The game is too fast paced with constant running. There is no time to chat. Additionally, if it allowed public chat in game, I would think some of that chat would be toxic so I personally appreciate no chat on the games.

- CTF/DM - Iím a big fan of CFT so I would love the addition. Isnít this already DM? You jump in and kill or be killed.

- Relog - if a player leaves the map to avoid death it doesnít help their leardboard status. Currently the leader board is for escapes (with the pod), kill streaks, great escapes (with the pod). Leaving makes them lose everything and end streaks. It also makes them start over at level 1 if they instantly return.

- Lower barrel power - by adding armor and health you can survive the barrels ... sometimes lol.

- AFK - I think there should be there should be some time limit because if not your taking up a spot, which can be a long time.

- Kill Streaks - ex: Triple kill - I also like this idea

- Auction house - having Auction and selling and trading opens up too many cans of worms. I like that there is no equipment and being able to enter a game and being at no disadvantage. Im the same as anyone else who entered.

Suggestion:
I would like a map choice implemented. The ability to choose a map rather getting stuck in one. Itís a bit unfair to level ones entering the game over and over when multiple level 16s have teamed up to kill everyone. Makes it hard to level up and or advance.

Iím assuming this issue should go away as more people begin to play but would still be nice to choose mean streets vs building.

Iotus
06-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Nice compilation of suggestions. Here are a couple comments on your suggestions. And an additional suggestion.

- Chat in game - for me, this would be pointless. The game is too fast paced with constant running. There is no time to chat. Additionally, if it allowed public chat in game, I would think some of that chat would be toxic so I personally appreciate no chat on the games.

- CTF/DM - I’m a big fan of CFT so I would love the addition. Isn’t this already DM? You jump in and kill or be killed.

- Relog - if a player leaves the map to avoid death it doesn’t help their leardboard status. Currently the leader board is for escapes (with the pod), kill streaks, great escapes (with the pod). Leaving makes them lose everything and end streaks. It also makes them start over at level 1 if they instantly return.

- Lower barrel power - by adding armor and health you can survive the barrels ... sometimes lol.

- AFK - I think there should be there should be some time limit because if not your taking up a spot, which can be a long time.

- Kill Streaks - ex: Triple kill - I also like this idea

- Auction house - having Auction and selling and trading opens up too many cans of worms. I like that there is no equipment and being able to enter a game and being at no disadvantage. Im the same as anyone else who entered.

Suggestion:
I would like a map choice implemented. The ability to choose a map rather getting stuck in one. It’s a bit unfair to level ones entering the game over and over when multiple level 16s have teamed up to kill everyone. Makes it hard to level up and or advance.

I’m assuming this issue should go away as more people begin to play but would still be nice to choose mean streets vs building.-TDM is team deathmatch the current game mode is FFA (free for all).
-The relogging problem was that some people have gold and would disappear with it too which sucks for the player killing.
-Agree with the chat but speech bubbles with different phrases would be nice.

I like ur suggestion with the maps

Iotus
06-21-2018, 04:17 PM
Bump on this. Devs look into all of these please!