PDA

View Full Version : Pet ultimates

scarysmerf
06-17-2018, 10:09 PM
So soon expansion will be here and we will have the new ultimate skills so I was thinking why not have our pets learn
Ultimates too I know that would be alot of work for all pets to have ultimates but how about arcane and mythics
First then others can be added after the ultimates will work with the pets Arcane ability STS can decide how
Exactly that will work just an idea thought it might be cool.

Spheresome
06-17-2018, 10:22 PM
I would like to see how the regular ultimates play out before adding ultimates to pets :3 who knows if the implementations of ultimates will actually have a postive impact on the game or not and whether or not they will need to be removed :3

will0
06-17-2018, 10:25 PM
the fairies pet have combo ultimates ..

Nohealth
06-18-2018, 02:13 AM
There are already triforce pets with that ability. Reason why people don't use them is because they are too lazy to test how actually powerful they are :) and requires party because randoms won't use them for sure.

will0
06-18-2018, 05:32 AM
nobody likes random wait ...... ultimate AA should be something a player can control

scarysmerf
06-18-2018, 10:43 AM
I would like to see how the regular ultimates play out before adding ultimates to pets :3 who knows if the implementations of ultimates will actually have a postive impact on the game or not and whether or not they will need to be removed :3

Just a idea in the end it's up to STS if they want to add pet ultimates

scarysmerf
06-18-2018, 10:45 AM
nobody likes random wait ...... ultimate AA should be something a player can control

It would be ours to Controll they could have a skill bar that fills up then when we use AA it will have a added effect

Abuze
06-18-2018, 10:48 AM
There are already triforce pets with that ability. Reason why people don't use them is because they are too lazy to test how actually powerful they are :) and requires party because randoms won't use them for sure.

They're actually quite useless lol, other pet combos have more efficiency.
At the release of the tri pets there were tons of people working on the combo abilities, all concluding that they're meh.

As for other pets having ults I'd say that there will be more in the future with ults, the current pets won't receive an ult IMO.

Nohealth
06-18-2018, 11:13 AM
They're actually quite useless lol, other pet combos have more efficiency.
At the release of the tri pets there were tons of people working on the combo abilities, all concluding that they're meh.

As for other pets having ults I'd say that there will be more in the future with ults, the current pets won't receive an ult IMO.

You should see acid rain damage in Mausoleum first (both mobs and bosses including lich) and then think again if they are useless :3

I usually run with 1-2 same people and we use tri force pets very often lately. Works great you just have to time the AA.

Motherless_Child
06-18-2018, 03:26 PM
So soon expansion will be here and we will have the new ultimate skills so I was thinking why not have our pets learn
Ultimates too I know that would be alot of work for all pets to have ultimates but how about arcane and mythics
First then others can be added after the ultimates will work with the pets Arcane ability STS can decide how
Exactly that will work just an idea thought it might be cool.

Not for me but, others may see differently, so you never know.......

I'd kinda like "pet obedience" (LOL, talking about the leash) to be tightened up before moving on to any "pet enhancements"..... AA's are already missing, ultimates may just do the same......

Just my "thought"........

Hellsunk
07-10-2018, 03:28 AM
Following the idea of buffing pet, we could slot a second AA and have 2 and make it so the second AA will activate if charged.