PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Revert Guild Halls to old version with unusable furniture

Justg
06-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Hey folks,

We've seen some complaints about the implementation of Guild Hall furnishings, specifically that we removed the old (unusable) furniture without granting it back to the guild masters.

We're cranking away on the expansion, as well as getting ready to go Beta with Full Metal Jackpot, so unfortunately we are a bit limited with the bandwidth that we can apply to this problem right now.

We can, however, easily revert the guild halls back to the furnished (but unusable) versions. You could still place furniture around but there would be some non-movable, non-usable permanent pieces there.

Should we do it?

Kaaziii
06-18-2018, 02:08 PM
As long as furnitures are tradable it’s fine..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zylx
06-18-2018, 02:08 PM
Why not have an option for people to have the original unusable furniture-filled halls, and then have the option to upgrade to the more customizable guildhall if they like the current way it's implemented?

Oakmaiden
06-18-2018, 02:12 PM
Thank you for hearing the people. I think perhaps if some furniture were available to purchase with alternative currencies and tradable, folks will be more receptive. You know how difficult that is for some of us! Again , thanks. We really do love this game and all it offers to entertain and distract us from the real world and its trials. Big hugs n smooches for ya!

im jeff
06-18-2018, 02:15 PM
Yes, but is it possible for you guys to add a switch that allows us to hide the items or show the items? If not then I say dont add the items back because im sure lots of people would like to use the entire guild hall to place stuff.

Java
06-18-2018, 02:21 PM
I do miss that big fire pit/torch but if we can't use the old furniture or move it around, I don't see the point of a rollback.

Oakmaiden
06-18-2018, 02:33 PM
Just had a thought, what if the original pieces remain and become movable. Like having a starter set that comes with the hall?

im jeff
06-18-2018, 02:34 PM
lol i guess add them back.

Spheresome
06-18-2018, 02:49 PM
oh ok i get it ignor this post please :)

Motherless_Child
06-18-2018, 02:49 PM
Hey folks,

We've seen some complaints about the implementation of Guild Hall furnishings, specifically that we removed the old (unusable) furniture without granting it back to the guild masters.

We're cranking away on the expansion, as well as getting ready to go Beta with Full Metal Jackpot, so unfortunately we are a bit limited with the bandwidth that we can apply to this problem right now.

We can, however, easily revert the guild halls back to the furnished (but unusable) versions. You could still place furniture around but there would be some non-movable, non-usable permanent pieces there.

Should we do it?

Yes... Please......

This way, while you all are tackling other things, we can be left with the ability to have things the way were without having to rush to a/the "final product"......

Susanne
06-18-2018, 03:01 PM
Hey folks,

Should we do it?
I can't speak for our GM, I have a guild that I use for my ALTs and low level friends though and it would be okay for me in there if it's not too much trouble. Thank you.

Nohealth
06-18-2018, 03:05 PM

Should we do it?

I'm fine with that. Would be appreciated

arcanefid
06-18-2018, 04:09 PM
Hey folks,

Should we do it?

As some other guys are saying, just revert the Guild Hall changes, and save the updates for later when you guys have time to make it good. Better late than rushed.

badgirlchlo
06-18-2018, 06:27 PM
It's too expensive to even get furniture, at least the guildhalls weren't ugly and empty before most guilds will have nothing in their halls

thekragle
06-18-2018, 06:48 PM
I'd hate to see you guys go backwards in a sense. I think the community was more concerned about the cost of adding pieces to the guildhall than the fact that they didn't get to keep the old decor and furniture.

There isn't a way to give guildmasters a few item options for in game currency and then keep the better, more desirable stuff plat based?

That way at least a few things could be added to the guildhall until other options are made available by you guys (Sts) or the player can afford to purchase some plat.

ajxn
06-18-2018, 06:55 PM
you mean i can now sit in the guildhall for hours while afk ? pretty nice

badgirlchlo
06-18-2018, 07:34 PM
at least make a plat sale for this

Spheresome
06-18-2018, 07:37 PM
at least make a plat sale for this

I feel it would be better for sts to utilize other currencies..
Hauntlet coins
drag teeth
glint coins
cryo coins
orc tags

they are all for the most part dead currencies. Bring them back to life with housing

PostNoob
06-18-2018, 08:50 PM
Do it

/need11

EynSeren
06-18-2018, 09:13 PM
Yeah, but can you atleast make them movable?

Also..Can you introduce furnis that can be bought by the currencies all over Arlor?
(Hauntler coins,cryo, glint, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
06-18-2018, 11:36 PM
Other concerns are more pressing.

scarysmerf
06-19-2018, 01:03 AM
I mostly didn't like the fact we couldn't use our own house furniture in guild halls I mean what's the point if we can't even trade guild furniture?

BobDehBuilder
06-19-2018, 08:26 AM
i think a rollback is unnecessary really w/ alot on your plate, maybe in the future just make tradeable guild furnitures, revised prices and ability to switch between furnished and unfurnished guildhalls that is ofcourse placeable w/ furnis :D this is a great start to more guild functions really looking forward to more Guild features. also looking out for more guild furnis like throne,shark eater for guildship haha wud be really cool:p

Joe Webb
06-19-2018, 10:59 AM
So much for this little shooting game not taking away from Arcane Legends....

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Justg
06-19-2018, 11:16 AM
So much for this little shooting game not taking away from Arcane Legends....

You'll be ok Joe.

Joe Webb
06-19-2018, 11:27 AM
You'll be ok Joe.But will FMJ be ok in 3 months

Justg
06-19-2018, 11:35 AM
But will FMJ be ok in 3 months

I guess we’ll see! We’re in open beta on the google play store, check it out!

Joe Webb
06-19-2018, 11:50 AM
I was part of the alpha

Justg
06-19-2018, 12:14 PM
I was part of the alpha

We appreciate your help!

Shocan
06-19-2018, 11:04 PM
Dang, got busy and forgot to get that amazing limited vanity xD

PsychoNuke
06-20-2018, 10:58 AM
Why rush? IMO finish all the pendings, take your time with expansion and FMJ then once you get time take a look into it.
I would like if the existing furniture can be edited and/or is usable. I mean I would love to light that torch in the GH.

Susanne
06-21-2018, 11:45 AM
Why rush? IMO finish all the pendings, take your time with expansion and FMJ then once you get time take a look into it.
I would like if the existing furniture can be edited and/or is usable. I mean I would love to light that torch in the GH.
A vision of a petrol can and a box of matches just came to me. What if the guildhall caught fire??? 🤔 🔥🚒