View Full Version : Guild hall "thought".........

Motherless_Child
06-18-2018, 07:05 PM
If there is going to be guild hall furnishing, there should be an "inclusion" of things like "guild hall artifacts".....

"Guild Hall Artifacts" would provide a "boost" to "all" guild members.....

For instance.......

Golden Artifact.......

1. A "Legendary Golden Artifact" would provide +%5 gold loot to all guild members (stacking)
2. An "Arcane Golden Artifact" would provide +%10 gold loot to all guild members (stacking)

Speed Artifact.........

1. A "Legendary Speed Artifact" would provide +%5 speed to all guild members (stacking)
2. An "Arcane Speed Artifact" would provide +%10 speed to all guild members (stacking)

Lucky Artifact........

1. A "Legendary Lucky Artifact" would provide +%5 luck to all guild members (stacking)
2. An "Arcane Lucky Artifact" would provide +%10 luck to all guild members (stacking)

The artifacts can be displayed in the Guild Halls with some sort of distinctive "aura, glow, or just an appearance" that cannot be missed, to sort of put an "exclamation mark" on it's presence.......

GMs who wishes, can decorate with other regular furniture, if desired.....

I just bring this up because having something like the "Guild Hall Artifacts" has me thinking about investing, whereas "general, attributeless" furniture has me in the completely opposite mindset.......

Oh, and the "artifact" is not something that any player or GM has to have equipped..... It will just be a "splendid, and attractive" Guild Hall Adornment....

Oh... And this is not a "do it now" post LOL, this is just "info" that can be referred to in the future when other development has been concluded.....

Snowman Is here
06-18-2018, 07:51 PM
So pretty much like new locations but for guildhall ? Giving buffs to all members

Motherless_Child
06-18-2018, 07:57 PM
So pretty much like new locations but for guildhall ? Giving buffs to all members

Yeah....

The "location buff" for houses gives it to the "house owner"....

The "Guild Hall Artifact" buff will apply to "all associated guild members".......... The artifact, instead of being "environment changing" like "locations", can be more of a visible, stand out fixture within the guild hall... Something "visually significant"

scarysmerf
06-19-2018, 05:54 AM
I like this idea but if I'm gonna invest plat on this I'd need to have a special aura maybe blue or green :)

jjperez
06-19-2018, 07:55 AM
+1 like trove