PDA

View Full Version : we could be pranking ourselves

davennn8717
06-18-2018, 09:54 PM
maybe there was no change to the vanity drops at all. Its just that everyone is unlucky and cant seem to drop anything. I feel that cinco is confused at wat the hell is everyone rambling about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nofox
06-18-2018, 09:56 PM
maybe there was no change to the vanity drops at all. Its just that everyone is unlucky and cant seem to drop anything. I feel that cinco is confused at wat the hell is everyone rambling about

I'm sure there is no prank going on if he said it himself that only people who are certain levels can drop certain vanities

davennn8717
06-18-2018, 09:58 PM
I'm sure there is no prank going on if he said it himself that only people who are certain levels can drop certain vanities

oh really? i thought that he meant u can only drop vans at the specific campaign levels

Cinco
06-19-2018, 09:06 AM
Because the level ranges for all campaigns have been extended to 55, the player level is now the determining factor. The Campaigns used to provide a maximum cap for monsters which, in turn limited the loot lists.

Nofox
06-19-2018, 11:01 AM
Because the level ranges for all campaigns have been extended to 55, the player level is now the determining factor. The Campaigns used to provide a maximum cap for monsters which, in turn limited the loot lists.

can you disclose to us the level ranges that we need to be in order to drop campaign specific vanities please?

Cinco
06-19-2018, 11:22 AM
You'll want to have a character at the max level recommended for the campaign. Go to the Sector Map and look at each area to see the info.
For instance: if you're hunting for items that drop in Red Sun, you'll be wise to use a character ~level 10. For Cycorp, ~level 15. Delta 7, level 20. Numa, level 25.

jdiddydavis
06-19-2018, 01:49 PM
So go make a new toon! And get some low runs goin let roll!

Cephei
06-19-2018, 06:35 PM
Cinco, when I'm lv25 but a Lv55 joins me I am still getting lv25 loot like it's supposed to be. Does the chance of dropping a vanity vanish when I run with a Lv55 partner but I am lv25 or does it drop as long as I am lv25?