PDA

View Full Version : how do the seasons work?

iunar
06-19-2018, 10:53 AM
how do the seasons work for fmj? is it ranked and do you get prizes at the end of each season?

Carapace
06-19-2018, 05:06 PM
I'm developing more from the side on this game, but my understanding of the seasons is:

- Every month a season flips over
- Every time the season resets individual Tiers are set back to 1
- Certain vanities are restricted by a purchase price, as well as a player tier requirement
- Winners on the leaderboard are granted their rewards

I'm sure JustG or someone else can chime in with additional details

iunar
06-20-2018, 10:01 AM
does that mean we can't keep the vanities we bought in a season when it's over?

Justg
06-20-2018, 10:07 AM
does that mean we can't keep the vanities we bought in a season when it's over?

You keep your vanities and gold. You get your leaderboard title for the next season. Your tier starts over.

Escanor
06-21-2018, 02:40 AM
What kind of rewards, they are for every leader board? Or just for escaping with gold, like Greatest escapes or max gold robbed? I mean, we can get a reward for being in the kill streak leader board? From the first one to the 10th? I mean, rewards are for the top 1 - to top 10?

iunar
06-21-2018, 11:17 AM
do all vanities reset too? if yes then is there a chance for them to come back? i want dressed to kill but i don't think i'll get enough plat before the season ends

Cinco
06-21-2018, 11:28 AM
You get an Elite Badge for winning 1st Place in each of the Leaderboards.
You get a unique Badge for getting in the Top-10 for each of the Leaderboards.
The Badges go away when the next season ends and new winners are rewarded.

I'm also adding titles that are exclusive to 1st place and Top-10 for each board per season ;-)

Escanor
06-21-2018, 11:55 AM

I'm also adding titles that are exclusive to 1st place and Top-10 for each board per season ;-)

Sounds amazing!!!

Iotus
06-23-2018, 05:40 AM

Will there be a special vanity set every season that is available to get? Just like the onyx set but for every season? Or just a random vanity. Maybe have it so you get it at tier 25 to make people grind.

Would also be cool if we got a title for the alpha/beta players. It would get cool in a couple of years when almost nobody has it

BRYBE
06-23-2018, 11:57 AM
Will there be a special vanity set every season that is available to get? Just like the onyx set but for every season? Or just a random vanity. Maybe have it so you get it at tier 25 to make people grind.

Would also be cool if we got a title for the alpha/beta players. It would get cool in a couple of years when almost nobody has it

Atm if sts put tier 25 in lb probably every player playing this game could fit in the lb maybe theyll rise the tier later

Warriorknown
06-26-2018, 10:32 AM
So are the titles the same for first place and top 10?