View Full Version : Should I hoard Xp kits ?

Renien
06-19-2018, 12:22 PM
Do u think its wise to hoard xp kits? Or they might be useless cuz lvl 66+ cant use it

Ucamaeben
06-19-2018, 12:37 PM
I’m hoarding mine, not sure why but I figured I might as well. It’s a long haul 1-66, so I’m hoping ppl will want them in the future. We will see 🧐

PostNoob
06-19-2018, 01:23 PM
Do u think its wise to hoard xp kits? Or they might be useless cuz lvl 66+ cant use it

You've asked this like 3 separate times ;). If you can hold out for a while on selling them(aka hoarding) you can make some good gold. Or you can make some gold right now by selling to the merchants(mostly driving the market).

Exp won't really depreciate but what I think is happening is:

Since this is a 2 week event I feel more players will hit the current level cap than last levlar(duh, 2x as long). But the drive from the massive expansion coming might force the players who don't care to cap, to cap.

There are certain buy prices on exp kits right now: the smartest buy right now is around 7Gold/1Exp.

Sorry for my badly worded comment , little busy ;).

Azziah
06-22-2018, 01:49 PM
they will rise in price eventually, especially as new players will want to reach level 71 from level 1, so they'll want to buy

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 02:12 PM
If you don't need the xp then the correct thing to do is to gift it to friends who do. This event was put on to help people lvl up - not make people really rich. It's up to you what you do with the xp, I just hope you decide to do the correct thing.

Lojack
06-22-2018, 02:19 PM
"This event was put on to help people lvl up - not make people really rich"

The first part is right. If people can get "rich" selling virtual things to other players, more power to them.

Icursedsword
06-24-2018, 10:35 AM
You should if you want to. Prices will go up, but it'll take a long time for it to happen though

Icursedsword
06-24-2018, 10:49 AM
You should if you want to. Prices will go up, but it'll take a long time for it to happen though

Oursizes
06-24-2018, 02:35 PM
As someone who spent 2-3m on exp kits, I’m going to say they won’t be going up for a long long time. This is because we already have new dailies and the total with just an exp elixer comes out to ~45k or so exp per day. So why would someone waste 500k gold for 5k exp when they can spend 30k on an exp elixer and get about the same?

With new dailies and more on the way it won’t be worth hoarding these, at least in my opinion.

Azerothraven
06-25-2018, 06:39 AM
As someone who spent 2-3m on exp kits, I’m going to say they won’t be going up for a long long time. This is because we already have new dailies and the total with just an exp elixer comes out to ~45k or so exp per day. So why would someone waste 500k gold for 5k exp when they can spend 30k on an exp elixer and get about the same?

With new dailies and more on the way it won’t be worth hoarding these, at least in my opinion.

There was a guy who just bought Xp kits from 61-66 using 20k plat cuz didn’t wanna fame level.

Why? Cuz they rich af mofo

PostNoob
06-25-2018, 09:25 AM
I spent roughly 2.4m to get from 63.5-66 but i was in a rush(for no reason really but it was faster than manual leveling.) People may get excited when the expansion goes live and the exp kits could really be hot.

Or the opposite could happen.

Question is: are you level 66 already? Do you only need/want one character to be ready, with a chance of other classes being more effective?

My poor tank might be needing some of these exp kits if i feel the need to run him :o.

Tippertwo
06-25-2018, 10:45 AM
Honestly, at first I hoarded xp kits. But here’s the thing: you get rewarded a new badge for the first 10 players to reach lv71. People aren’t gonna go for the xp kits; they’re gonna go for the 60% xp ones. So the xp kits are going to be hard to sell.