PDA

View Full Version : Speed Awakening stack?

supersyan
06-20-2018, 04:14 AM
My sword has 4% movement speed, Helm has 6% movement speed, amulet has 8% movement speed, and i use use abaddon with 12% speed. Do they stack? or i only get the highest movement speed ie 12% from abaddon? because i can't see a noticeable speed of 32% and thinking of re awakening.

danishahmed
06-20-2018, 04:18 AM
Erm those Awakening are trash bro u need 20+ ms on each item. Items Awakening stack not sure if Abaddon stack or not

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
06-20-2018, 04:50 AM
You have 18%ms abaddon doesnt stack only cottonkill/heroic cottonkill hb stack with awakenings

Nohealth
06-20-2018, 08:08 AM
Erm those Awakening are trash bro u need 20+ ms on each item. Items Awakening stack not sure if Abaddon stack or not

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkHe didn't needed an opinion if they are trash. He asked if they are stacking.
You have 18%ms abaddon doesnt stack only cottonkill/heroic cottonkill hb stack with awakeningsThis ^
And to precisely answer @OP question.

Movement speed awakening stack if they are in gears. For example helm has 10 and armor 5, together they are 15 and so on and so on. The only pet that stacks with movement speed awakenings is Cottonkill and heroic version of cottonkill.

extrapayah
06-23-2018, 12:01 AM
abadon stacks with ms awake, but it doesnt stack with speed elixir, speed set, and passive. idk about plat exclusive speed elixir though...