PDA

View Full Version : I'm probably done. :',(

MightyMicah
11-14-2011, 05:26 AM
Hello everyone. I'm sure many of you know me from in the game, others maybe just on the forums, and others not at all. In this thread I'm going to explain to you my entire story. From the start of Pocket legends to the end. Then I'm going to explain why I have chosen to quit Pocket Legends. So without further delay, here is the story of...well me.

My first character I created was named "Mightymicah" (no surprise there XD) when I joined the game I at once realized this game far exceeded any of the other apps in the app store, so I continued to play and level up. I was the biggest freakin noob ever! lol I knew like nothing about what I was doing. At level 25 I was chillin with my forest haven int staff, (even though I'm a bird XD) and my starter leather...oh and my black cowboy hat. I was feelin' so fly like a G6....ahem. Anyways the game was all epic and stuff and I kept leveling up (though I don't know how O.o) and when I hit level 30 I believe, I changed entirely. A mage by the name of "babefreakster" met me when I joined pvp for the first time. She owned me. I was the worst guy on the pvp field. I got mad because I stunk so bad so I started trying to actually learn how the game worked. As I leveled up more I met various people who taught me about pvp. I knew that pvp is what I wanted to be the main aspect of the game. As I leveled up I found I could beat babefreakster and others. Not only that but I was doing very well! Until "mr. mystery armor" appeared and owned my face. Ok, at this point all I'm doing is rampbling and blah blah blah....let's skip to 55. I've learned ALOT about pvp, my stats are something like 700 kills 300 deaths. My biggest problem is I can't afford end game gear. I begin to get majorly discouraged because of this. That's when I learn about twinking. I create a second character named "thmightymicah" another bird level 10. I start pve twinking like crazy, as well as actually doing well in pvp! yes! I even killed bear twinks, although most believe it's impossible...then it happened. STS started trying to "develop" Pocket legends. Rumors are going around that pve twinking for kills is going to end...oh and that right after I hit the k/d ratio leaderboard for pve...I started a thread in the forum explaining logically why ending pve twinking won't help. this thread is called "all this 'boosting'". Regaurdless of my pleas they ended it...I was crushed. I even quit for a long while. Then I got yet another plan, I decided to level my twink to 50 without dying, that way I'll be in a good spot on the leaderboard and a good spot for pvp. It was going to work until the game glitched like crazy. I was in balefort castle checking the cs when someone says, "whoa don't die again man or it's over! good luck!" I'm thinking what the heck? then I see that I have a death in pve. and I'm like "whaaaaa?" then later someone else says, "aww 2 deaths I'm sorry for you man." Sure enough I look and there's 2 deaths....I was devastated. I emailed PL and they informed me that "stats are not something that they fix." My last plan (since the others failed) was to get my level 55 bird to 56 and get the nuri gear so I could twink pvp and hit the leaderboard. I couldn't farm a single pink anywhere...I have only like 1 mil which is not near enough for a good set...currently I'm pretty much at a stale mate. I've got nothing left....except...Holiday farming! I could farm then buy my set! yeah!!!...oh wait. another update. Oh they are going to end scale farming? Oh ok there goes that dream *chucks dream out window.* what's next? ending pvp twinking? Oh and by the way, I didn't want to pvp at top level because I never got cop, which means I don't get a freakin 50 health 10 armor and whatever other stuff they get O.o I'm pretty much done about now. platinum items as well are soaring at prices that are ridiculously high. I've given up...in a way.

Ok, why did I make this thread? to ask the devs to change things back to how they once were. Something I didn't mention above, is that pve had become nigh impossible to solo. I mean are you serious? one zombie kills my warbird! lol it's ridiculous. I mean, it's not even fun anymore. Devs I want to ask you, to stop thinking about the money, and start thinking about the people. How did your game progress this far? with ridiculous prices and hard boring campaigns that can only be fun on the back of 50 platinum a day? of course not. This game is a game that's built on one simple thing. Hope. As you remove different aspects from this game, you are removing everyone's hope. Without hope what do you have? Personally I've decided to find hope elswhere. Where specifically?

I wanna tell you a story. A story filled with hope. It takes place in Star Legends. The place where campaigns are fun, prices aren't overinflated, and platinum isn't completely ridiculous. Even drop rates are pretty dad-gum good! I wanna tell you a story, but not yet...it has to take place first. See you all beyond the stars!!...

P.S. I didn't want to offend the devs at all. In fact, I think we have some of the best devs a guy could ask for. They know how to make everyone happy, problem is simply that I'm not everyone :/ As well i'm not trying to flame, just trying to explain my view. :D Hope to see some of you guys in Star Legends. As well I will visit P: now and then to pvp at level 50, but other than that....

WoundedEagle
11-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Micah :( gonna miss you in PL. Def visit okay? Have a blast in SL :,) and I see where you're coming from. I miss kill farming on locked characters. PL will recover, but right now for me, I'm addicted to Skyrim hahaha. Don't lose hope though.

-we✌

MightyMicah
11-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Thanks man I appreciate the empathy...at least I think thats the word O.o :)

Onaraasider
11-14-2011, 08:10 AM
You will be missed. Werent you in the same guild as me? guardians of destiny?

Onaraasider
11-14-2011, 08:11 AM
dont beg on this thread!!!!!!

ninjaduck
11-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Feel free to add ninjaduck and ninjacow. Ill try and help in any way can!

PS: i totally feel ya on the locked killfarming, i remember those days...

MightyMicah
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM
I'll add ya when I'm on ninja, and Onraa ya I'm in your guild. I was an officer but i got demoted cause...well idk lol

BodMaster
11-16-2011, 10:05 AM
but right now for me, I'm addicted to Skyrim hahaha. Don't lose hope though.

-we✌

Me too!!! What a game :D

And I welcome you to SL again, shame this was the reson you joined though :( But all the best, and im sure I will see you about SL in the next few days :)

javier995
11-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome to SL! Feel free to add me Javiermadriz is main. Hope that you change your mind about PL and play both! Cya around USC B*!

Ghastly
11-16-2011, 10:46 AM
See ya micah. Hope everything ends well :'(

MightyMicah
11-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks again guys, and I'm actually very happy with SL so far. :)