PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Babyrog
06-20-2018, 11:27 AM
I suggest that this game should have a team battle , or maybe guild battles ...

Guild battle: Where there can be a 10 vs 10
And maybe at the end of the month, the top 3 guilds will get Gold/platinum.

Squad battle is also cool where people can form a party to play Team 1 vs Team 2 vs Team 3 vs Team 4.

To the DEVS , you guys may want to consider this in the game.

Ign : Boss

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Justg
06-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Great suggestions! We want to launch with a single polished mode (Escape) but are totally into others once we go live.

Babyrog
06-20-2018, 08:22 PM
Great suggestions! We want to launch with a single polished mode (Escape) but are totally into others once we go live.Good to hear that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Escanor
06-21-2018, 02:49 AM
Great suggestions! We want to launch with a single polished mode (Escape) but are totally into others once we go live.

And what about 1vs1? I'm dying for a face to face with MALIBU.

BRYBE
06-22-2018, 02:31 PM
Make a 5v5 but when escaping you need to get your whole team In the pod or you won’t escape and obviously need a bigger pod with some walls at least low hp teammate can hide or no team will escape until end of world and players will just start to leave game without escaping(gave up)

Basauli
06-27-2018, 07:40 PM
I have a suggestion, how about making the time it takes to escape 5 seconds longer and also the time it takes for the pod to leave 5 seconds longer. While defending the pod it is very difficult to defend when someone has a full health and armor build, or if they run in small circles in the pod.

There's also a thing where the pod lands somewhat between a wall, and if you don't have piercing shot you can't defend part of the pod that's on the other side of the wall

BRYBE
06-29-2018, 09:15 AM
I have a suggestion, how about making the time it takes to escape 5 seconds longer and also the time it takes for the pod to leave 5 seconds longer. While defending the pod it is very difficult to defend when someone has a full health and armor build, or if they run in small circles in the pod.

There's also a thing where the pod lands somewhat between a wall, and if you don't have piercing shot you can't defend part of the pod that's on the other side of the wall

If this happens 0 player will escape.
10 secs needed to escape dats so long 3x hp + 3x armor builds are even hard af to stay in the pod for 5 secs