PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 1 Forest Haven

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 06:50 AM
I quickly whipped this up :)

I'll make more chapters!!!

Chapter 1
Forest Haven

One day in Forest Haven a warrior by the name of Boomer sat on a log with a blue chain mail and a longsword, 50 coins nothing at all happened for hours on end… He got bored, and went through the magical portal to find what lurked in the outside world… He met this awesome level 2 named Samhayne who was with Thade, as they stormed through Forest Haven Trade Route killing zombies and skeletons Bommer felt a sudden adrenalin rush… He had levelled up and had a new attack, Vengeful slash, enemy harder than ever and it dropped to the floor… Samhayne and Thade left to go sell a magical weapon they had found, a level 3 staff. Boomer was left to solo this level, could he defeat the might Meathead?
The answer was no, the mighty Meathead was too strong for him as he fell to the floor he magical floated back to the spawn point… He really couldn’t take on this mighty beast, what was he to do?

(looks much better on Microsoft Word)

ExperimentNebulaCore
11-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Eat pie and wait for sam and thade from the shop

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 06:59 AM
Eat pie and wait for sam and thade from the shop
Next chapter I'll put that in maybe :)

Xazic
11-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Haha good one

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 07:01 AM
Haha good one
Thanks Xazic!

Aidanwolfe
11-14-2011, 07:04 AM
This reminded me of Panderos!

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 07:06 AM
This reminded me of Panderos!

Cool, your story inspire me :)

zuesmirza
11-14-2011, 07:17 AM
He hires a lvl 51 archer with mighty cyber set to power level him oh i meant train him... He faces new challenges adventures quests monsters and many more creatures with his new teacher bt never looks back.. Finally he hits level 50 and gets a newly designed glowing, sparkling DEATH SET.. He with his newly bought death set was like a nightmare to the greatest of monsters...

Bt he does'nt care abt them and visits meathead chapter 1 of forest heaven nd brings pain and sufferings to him..

People now call him MEATHEAD'S END..

Ign: meatheadsend. Yup thats me!

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 07:18 AM
He hires a lvl 51 archer with mighty cyber set to power level him oh i meant train him... He faces new challenges adventures quests monsters and many more creatures with his new teacher bt never looks back.. Finally he hits level 50 and gets a newly designed glowing, sparkling DEATH SET.. He with his newly bought death set was like a nightmare to the greatest of monsters...

Bt he does'nt care abt them and visits meathead chapter 1 of forest heaven nd brings pain and sufferings to him..

Um no, this won't happen... One step at a time don't rush to the very end...

zuesmirza
11-14-2011, 07:21 AM

Um no, this won't happen... One step at a time don't rush to the very end...

Its a short introduction to the story

zuesmirza
11-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Hey, XathumThanks for sharing my story with all the players..
:-D :-P

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Please don't double post there is an edit button, on forum below your post and on app you tap post to see it :)

zuesmirza
11-14-2011, 07:29 AM
OMG!! REALLY?? Thanks for telling me I did'nt knew.. :-D :-P