PDA

View Full Version : How do we solve wealth inequality in game?

macgreaze
06-20-2018, 02:25 PM
The richest 1% are kind of spoiling this game. It upsets me visiting the city chancel of light and seeing everyone in all their fancy clothes and then travelling to Kraag to see people wearing nothing and begging for gold. I'm wondering if there is maybe something that can be done to make things fairer for everyone?

I have a few ideas like a universal basic income of 100k gold per day for everyone or maybe "tax" (liquidise) 40% of all gold accumulated over 1 million.

Thoughts?

Teases
06-20-2018, 02:30 PM
eat the rich

Screenshotz
06-20-2018, 02:34 PM
Please stop

(My thoughts)

Fyrce
06-20-2018, 02:39 PM
There is universal income in game already. Everyone who steps foot into a zone or does any of the quests gets a basic income.

All people of x level can enter zones, get items and gold. No applications or smoozing required.
All people of x requirements can do quests. No applications or smoozing required. Must be able to read some.
All people can do events. No applications or smoozing required.

Ajcheisnj
06-20-2018, 02:47 PM
Simple solution: get rich

macgreaze
06-20-2018, 02:47 PM
There is universal income in game already. Everyone who steps foot into a zone or does any of the quests gets a basic income.

All people of x level can enter zones, get items and gold. No applications or smoozing required.
All people of x requirements can do quests. No applications or smoozing required. Must be able to read some.
All people can do events. No applications or smoozing required.

This is not a basic income as you are requiring people to work for the gold. Also there is a substantial difference to what a lvl 60 can earn doing quests compared to someone under lvl 30. If everyone got even 20k gold a day and we taxed the 1% then things would be fairer.

thekragle
06-20-2018, 02:53 PM
Everything is already plenty fair. You have to work to be rich. Simple as that. Some players have worked for years to aquire thier status and gear. They aren't just privledged or lucky, well not all the time anyways.

BTW, I would be poor too if all I did was cry for gold in random cities. People need to get out there and work/farm or buy some plat.

scarysmerf
06-20-2018, 03:03 PM
What are you talking about we can make plenty of gold from the prince I made almost 1m already and I still haven't sold my 5000,2000 or 1000s yet.

Drone
06-20-2018, 03:23 PM
You should really consider making a perpetual threat titled “Things in Arcane Legend that upset me” and keep updating it as you find more things that upset you, kind of like the game bugs thread, you’ll get bazillion of views in no time. It’s really hard to keep up with things that upset you when you have multiple threads going on. Just a thought, a dang good one if you ask me.

Spheresome
06-20-2018, 03:30 PM
Players who work hard for years are rewardsd. It took me 4 years to amass all of my accounts to the status they are today.

Suentous PO
06-20-2018, 03:32 PM
would someone show bernie sanders here a wiki thread describing economics, inflation, & reality
ty

marzeg
06-20-2018, 03:44 PM
"requiring people to work to for gold"
so long story short, you just want free gold so everyone gets rich but what you don't realise is as more people accumulate gold prices would technically rise everywhere, so nothing actually changes thatd be nothing more than a leaking pipe of gass to a small flame.

Gouiwaa9000
06-20-2018, 03:46 PM
Well last time someone tried to do that everything fell apart.... littelary

Oakmaiden
06-20-2018, 04:07 PM
Lmao, create a Robbing De Hood character the randomly spawns in towns. Stealing from the rich n gifting the poor!

Fyrce
06-20-2018, 04:18 PM
Universal income is not so people can get rich. It is so people can eat. Except maybe in Alaska. So in this case, that would be 0, since your character never requires food to live. Oh wait, your character is not exactly alive.

macgreaze
06-20-2018, 05:01 PM
I think a lot of you are missing the point. It is better for everyone if we all had a bit of gold.

A quick example: I was saving for a heroic egg recently. Heroic Cotton kill was 300k Fenris 4-5 hundred. By the time I had finished saving 300k Cottonkill was now 500k and Fenris was 900k. This is not inflation. The reason for the rapid rise in price is that the Rich 1% who don't even want need the egg bought them all and pushed the prices up.

Maybe a basic income is a bad idea but I doubt anyone would be against taxing the rich 40% on all their wealth over 1 million. That seems fair to me.

Rauitri
06-20-2018, 05:36 PM
I think a lot of you are missing the point. It is better for everyone if we all had a bit of gold.

A quick example: I was saving for a heroic egg recently. Heroic Cotton kill was 300k Fenris 4-5 hundred. By the time I had finished saving 300k Cottonkill was now 500k and Fenris was 900k. This is not inflation. The reason for the rapid rise in price is that the Rich 1% who don't even want need the egg bought them all and pushed the prices up.

Maybe a basic income is a bad idea but I doubt anyone would be against taxing the rich 40% on all their wealth over 1 million. That seems fair to me.

You all say that, "you rich players make it hard for us to progress", well guess what, we are actually the ones that gather the things for everyone, well mostly most.

So without us, heroic cottonkill would be at a higher price, as we're the ones that farmed and sold most of it, we 1% are those who didn't cry much, made ways to be rich and not be desperate or dependent. We invest time into farming or methods to earn gold.

You think this isn't fair? Look at these new players that couldn't figure how to obtain a traders permit, or even know what forums is.

Your thinking is not fair, how about start investing your time into finding ways to be rich in AL, rather then waste it spamming your threads here.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Kaaziii
06-20-2018, 05:51 PM
I have a few ideas like a universal basic income of 100k gold per day for everyone or maybe "tax" (liquidise) 40% of all gold accumulated over 1 million.

Thoughts?
How about this, why don’t you ask STS to pay you for playing their game.
Please stop posting irrelevant ideas that render in no way any benefit to anyone..
What will be the incentive to play this game if this idea is implemented? It’s the appetite for gold that is driving players in this game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
06-20-2018, 06:10 PM
I tell people all the time how to gather items, make gold. Whether they actually do it or not...it is their choice. It's easy to make enough to have basic gear and basic potion gold. It is quite another to gather items to sell, etc.

Shocan
06-20-2018, 06:31 PM
Those that work hard get rich. You've gotta play smart and fast. Same thing irl

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

badgirlchlo
06-20-2018, 06:52 PM
this is one of the dumbest threads around at the moment

Sir zir
06-20-2018, 08:14 PM
Threads like this makes me want to ban people from able to post further forums if I had the capability to... work for your own gold wtf is so hard about that ... your to lazy? People spend years working on this game for beggers to just walk around town trying to get a free pass of doing work for their own self

Captain critic
06-20-2018, 08:37 PM
Threads like this makes me want to ban people from able to post further forums if I had the capability to... work for your own gold wtf is so hard about that ... your to lazy? People spend years working on this game for beggers to just walk around town trying to get a free pass of doing work for their own self

Sometimes its not that people are lazy, its that they don't have time because of whats going on in rl, gz to all who have time in rl but not everyone has that chance, sometimes its not even about time, people having trouble with their login thru computer phone or tablet or any other playable device people even having trouble with the app store

Sir zir
06-20-2018, 08:46 PM
It still don’t even matter wtf why you asking people to solve equality deal with your stuff in rl and come back no body is asking to even stay apart of the community ... no hurt if you take it that was but that should be a personal problem not ours

Warriorknown
06-20-2018, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=macgreaze;2836628]The richest 1% are kind of spoiling this game. It upsets me visiting the city chancel of light and seeing everyone in all their fancy clothes and then travelling to Kraag to see people wearing nothing and begging for gold. I'm wondering if there is maybe something that can be done to make things fairer for everyone?

You are comparing an end game city(chancel of light)where everyone has fancy clothes to a early city in the game(kraag) where many are barely getting used to the game and are gathering gold.These cities should have different ‘levels’ of clothing.

Irg
06-20-2018, 10:38 PM
Stop slacking then

badgirlchlo
06-21-2018, 12:39 AM
Sometimes its not that people are lazy, its that they don't have time because of whats going on in rl, gz to all who have time in rl but not everyone has that chance, sometimes its not even about time, people having trouble with their login thru computer phone or tablet or any other playable device people even having trouble with the app store

This is such a terrible thought, people who don't play as much (their fault or not) shouldn't be as rich as those who are playing all day. That is like someone being paid to work 12 hours a day the same as a person who works 1 hour a day because they don't have time.

Fyrce
06-21-2018, 01:03 AM
You can actually work smarter also. Figure out your time and figure out what you can do during events or during expansions or anytime there is something new in the game. Work your analysis and where you can use your 2 hours per day to be the most profitable you can be.

Oh the other hand, if you cannot play any of the farming, then well, yes, you will always be poor.

Krampus
06-21-2018, 01:04 AM
The game is simple , you find ways to get rich . if the game creators accidentally make a glitch where you loot a locked for every mob you kill(take advantage of the situation) if you see kits in auction for 30k each buy 1k plat and make an easy 4m(example)

Captain critic
06-21-2018, 01:08 AM
It still don’t even matter wtf why you asking people to solve equality deal with your stuff in rl and come back no body is asking to even stay apart of the community ... no hurt if you take it that was but that should be a personal problem not ours

Lol Idrc if there is equality in wealth much or not, your asking if people are too lazy to earn their own gold, im simply giving reasons of why people could be struggling with earning their own gold

Captain critic
06-21-2018, 01:14 AM
This is such a terrible thought, people who don't play as much (their fault or not) shouldn't be as rich as those who are playing all day. That is like someone being paid to work 12 hours a day the same as a person who works 1 hour a day because they don't have time.

It doesn't matter if players play all day or not, people can just use/buy plat to get wealthy which some people or more are still probably doing anyway so even if you don't have time like others do or whatever, they can basically just cheat their way into wealth

Susanne
06-21-2018, 02:17 AM
It doesn't matter if players play all day or not, people can just use/buy plat to get wealthy which some people or more are still probably doing anyway so even if you don't have time like others do or whatever, they can basically just cheat their way into wealth

I've bought plat and I'm not ashamed to say so. Plat buyers help the game and we use "real" money, in my case and many other players, money I worked for in real life. I don't consider it cheating, some people get plat from downloading apps. You don't need much plat to get on the ladder, especially if you have a house, a starter house will enable you to buy a helmet, banner or weapon holder for a bit of plat. Also you can purchase furnishings with tokens. Plat users open crates which provide the community with pets and gears non plat users use. I personally preferred to use my plat for quick upgrading and awakenings, I say preferred because I'm not playing much because of real life commitments. I'm not being critical of your post by the way. ☺️. Have a nice Summer Solstice day all.

Xxkayakxx
06-21-2018, 02:57 AM
Grinding game. Things are hard to achieve. This is AL. Enjoy your achievements ;) not a game for everyone.

Narana.Solarie
06-21-2018, 04:34 AM
STOP just stop. Personally i am a non plat gamer if u don’t count me buying less than 10 of 10 awakening gem kits i purchased in the history of me playing al since 2013.
I had quit AL from late 2014 to late 2017 due to me moving countries. When i came back to AL this 2017 winter event’s last day, i was mind blown. New level cap, Speed sets, gears, maps and mausoleum... just nothing seemed like the things i used to know. I even reawakened 100% gold loots on my gears (after finding out u could awaken your gears now), i asked in towns what the hell is this key icons on my profile after purchasing locations. I had to start the game from close to zero. Best gear i had on me was lvl 31 himingleva set and lvl 41 legendary weapon.
I did merching, accumulated enough gold to buy venom set from merching vanities. I started to buy and sell night assassin set, because for some reason it sold well.
I enjoyed the valentine event so much and looted few endless and tainted bow ( without buying any event elixir). I crafted tainted set sold my bow and got dagger. From then on i started to run mausoleum, bit by bit i jeweled up my gears from my jewel shower ( i call jewel farming jewel shower bc of how much i farm them [emoji38]). Now i have 5/5 nm set, 3/3 tainted set, arc arti as well as luck relic, venom set all jeweled with excellent to exquisite order and normal finesse jewels. All from me working hard and enjoying the game/ events with my friends and guild mates.
I am a full time worker with a very hectic schedule and yet i still managed to gear up my toon and enjoy my pve gaming days. So stop complaining and just work it people!

Azerothraven
06-21-2018, 05:16 AM
Guys stop harassing this player for his ideas in forum!

He is trying to contribute to the community in the way he knows how. Don’t pick on him for his ideas not being popular, ideal or logical for most.

Xxkayakxx
06-21-2018, 05:24 AM
I think there is nothing bad in this thread OP, just shows the “struggle” of new players making gold.
For a game being around for 5 years it’s obvius that some players are rich. Stepping on the other side, you start game, you see people wearing 50M worth equip and vanity and obviusly you could get a little discouraged.....
The good news is that you can make it! Years of work or big money, but you can make it!
The real issue IMO, looking at many threads and answers Mac write, is that seems he isn’t able to fully enjoy AL as is is.
AL Is not perfect, but IMO a great game.

Susanne
06-21-2018, 05:42 AM
People do tend to over-react to Mac's posts.

Xxkayakxx
06-21-2018, 06:09 AM
People do tend to over-react to Mac's posts.

THAT’S !!!!!
NOT !!!!!!!!
TRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Kidding...over reacting.:..for fun......love u all :***)

Rauitri
06-21-2018, 06:41 AM
People saying when people see players who are rich, "wearing fancy clothes", can be a discouragement.

Then you're absolutely wrong. Seeing rich people can motivate, encorage players into dedicating more time playing, how you asked? Well, whenever i see those rich people, I'm positive while thinking that if others can do it, i could too.

The real struggle is how poorly AL introduces new players to the right path, once they've reached Outpost, they dont know how to obtain a traders permit as the game doesn't even properly guide newbies.

My suggestion is re-doing the introduction system, include guides wherein it tells the players that to be rich ( the most efficiently ), one must cap. And updating it often.

The introduction system is important, it what promotes AL to its full potential, if consumers cant get passed to the current introduction, what more if they're by their own. Just like abandoning a child in the middle of no where, they'll die of boredom and misleasing game paths, and all they can do is uninstall the game, look for a anoter.

DalleManden
06-21-2018, 07:01 AM
Let's just stop feeding the troll :)

intizamfamily888
06-21-2018, 07:10 AM
If u dont have much time merch. Thats how i completed my 100m goal after 4 years without doing any hardcore farming. Just merch and hoard stuff. This doesnt require much time.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Sir zir
06-21-2018, 07:55 AM
Lol bro you just quoted my message and said you don’t care about equality ... blah blah blah (went on to ramble) boiiiiii you must be mad ignorant this thread you posted is about that... smfh so hard. I saw a someone’s message up there about working ... ok let me make an example

You are my lazy son.... you got a normal friend and y’all work at the same place. You work 6 hours a day and he works 12... you see his check and compare it to yours.... you go home and cry to daddy and mommy and maybe even sis... what do you expect them to do...

People say we only use 1% of our brain man. Use the least that you got... probably a low iq than most but man god bless you literally go to church this weekend

Sir zir
06-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Guys stop harassing this player for his ideas in forum!

He is trying to contribute to the community in the way he knows how. Don’t pick on him for his ideas not being popular, ideal or logical for most.
NO HE WILL LEARN HIS LESSON AND WHAT HE DESERVES BY THE COMMUNITY!!!

Sir zir
06-21-2018, 08:10 AM

How about banning all the poor players ? And ... hmmmm... ban them from this ... sts community or what every you want to say it nobody likes people like you especially when you rule out one specific group and anyone can agree with me

Eagleye
06-21-2018, 08:28 AM
The richest 1% are kind of spoiling this game. It upsets me visiting the city chancel of light and seeing everyone in all their fancy clothes and then travelling to Kraag to see people wearing nothing and begging for gold. I'm wondering if there is maybe something that can be done to make things fairer for everyone?

Thoughts?

All your problems can go away if you spend money or play a lot. The end

Alwarez
06-21-2018, 08:31 AM
Everybody keeps talking about how they "work" to get gold. Imo if you need to be a slave of the game to get decent pets/gear, that game is wrong.

PatD
06-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Lol what will be the point of the game if everybody get all the best the first day they play??? ive play this game 2.5 years everyday to get all the stuff i have, its not easy but when u work hard for your things its way more satisfying than get all for free! ;)

ssbake
06-21-2018, 08:59 AM
RIP

/11chars

Xxkayakxx
06-21-2018, 09:55 AM
Everybody keeps talking about how they "work" to get gold. Imo if you need to be a slave of the game to get decent pets/gear, that game is wrong.

Maybe you don’t believe but there are people that enjoy to work hard to get the stuff they want :)

Captain critic
06-21-2018, 10:50 AM
Lol bro you just quoted my message and said you don’t care about equality ... blah blah blah (went on to ramble) boiiiiii you must be mad ignorant this thread you posted is about that... smfh so hard. I saw a someone’s message up there about working ... ok let me make an example

You are my lazy son.... you got a normal friend and y’all work at the same place. You work 6 hours a day and he works 12... you see his check and compare it to yours.... you go home and cry to daddy and mommy and maybe even sis... what do you expect them to do...

People say we only use 1% of our brain man. Use the least that you got... probably a low iq than most but man god bless you literally go to church this weekend

I do care about it atleast abit, thats why i said "or" and im on this thread cuz i care and ignorant like everyone else i don't mean that in a bad way and literally everyone who is on this thread is using 1 % of their brain or more, you can use work in the rl all you want its still only a small part of the issue of what he is talking about even tho he might not know what he is talking about

Susanne
06-21-2018, 11:29 AM
I agree. If this game becomes like a job where all you do is "work" hard, then it's not "playing".

Susanne
06-21-2018, 11:36 AM
Also..why are people so aggressive? Gosh, so much passion and divas all at once makes me understand why people grab a bag of popcorn. At least the Op's posts create entertainment value, you should be thankful for that, there's nothing much on the telly ( that's English term for TV )

Stonedincali
06-21-2018, 01:11 PM
Farm more....
Squawk less!!!!

Zojack
06-21-2018, 01:33 PM
someone please teach macgreaze how inflation works. basic economics.

I vote we take away Macgreaze' ability to make a new post.

work harder. learn how to merch. instead of complaining on the forums, work in game to get rich. do a plat offer. spend $30 to buy plat and support Sts.....

DO ANYTHING BUT COMPLAIN

im jeff
06-21-2018, 01:34 PM
I remember being poor thinking 5k gold was alot but i kept seeing so many ppl who were rich so i kept working and 2 years later im at 60+million gold. just work hard and do the right things.

JerelSG
06-21-2018, 03:32 PM
Grinding game. Things are hard to achieve. This is AL. Enjoy your achievements ;) not a game for everyone.Exactly.

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

EynSeren
06-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Everyone worked hard to be rich. (Bought plats, farmed all day) ..But you sure have your own opinions..

Kakashis
06-21-2018, 11:41 PM
Just set some reasonable goals for yourself in the game and seek to farm for it. If farming in game is too much of a grind, work hard in real life and then buy plats to build your wealth!

shadowronn
06-22-2018, 12:22 AM
[Disclaimer:- Keyboard warriors , keep your hand away from the Caps lock , This is nothing serious]

MegaVordred
06-22-2018, 04:36 AM
This is really pointless;
you want to tax the "rich" people, who mostly worked really hard to earn a massive amount of gold with 40% tax?
that's absolutely mad.
It's not their fault, since they really deserved to buy those items from their work.
If you're pointing out the "plat buyers" who are rich ingame. they also worked really hard in the "real world" to buy those plats If you ask me.
If you can't ride with the economy. I see no point with this arguement. or try different games that suites your needs.

I doubt that your idea would be implemented in the game since it's really...really pointless. -100

arcanefid
06-22-2018, 05:13 AM
Everyone can get rich, just don't be lazy. Start by logging in game and farming, posting on forums is not really worth it.

And by the way, you can't expect a level 10 who started yesterday to shine more than a player who has been farming for 4-5 years, that's not even fair.

O and also, I have quite a lot of Fenris eggs, but I use them all, so don't judge :P

Nohealth
06-22-2018, 11:42 AM
Not sure if someone already pointed it out or not, this thread is too useless already for me to read all the comments.

Just my 2 cents: thanks to players who are buying platinum, you're playing this game. Without them, game would be already dead long ago. So instead of whining about them, you should be thankful.

Please stop making useless threads. Thanks in advance

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 02:06 PM
I remember being poor thinking 5k gold was alot but i kept seeing so many ppl who were rich so i kept working and 2 years later im at 60+million gold. just work hard and do the right things.

This is a very interesting post. You have 60 million gold just sitting there doing nothing. Would you object to being taxed say 40% of that to help everyone with a basic income?

My idea is to discourage people hoarding gold and encourage players to stimulate the economy by spending it, so a percentage is taken from anything over 1 million which goes into a pot and is then split between everyone in the game. Making the game more fair and fun for all

Lojack
06-22-2018, 02:12 PM
I look forward to the game you design that does this.

We're more into "effort = reward", but thank you for your comments.

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Thank you for creating this wonderful game. It's honestly the best game for mobile out there. You should be very proud of yourselves.

I disagree with the effort = reward though because I can just buy a lot of plat and get rich easy which doesn't require much effort.

I think it's healthy to discuss thoughts on the game and thank you for allowing discussion on here.

Oursizes
06-22-2018, 03:22 PM
This is a very interesting post. You have 60 million gold just sitting there doing nothing. Would you object to being taxed say 40% of that to help everyone with a basic income?

My idea is to discourage people hoarding gold and encourage players to stimulate the economy by spending it, so a percentage is taken from anything over 1 million which goes into a pot and is then split between everyone in the game. Making the game more fair and fun for all

Since you said you can easily buy plat and get rich easily, I want for you to do it so we can see the experiment results. How about you do a trial and spend $1,000 on the game and we tax you at 40% of that? Since effectively that will be the same as converting it into gold. So now instead of getting plat worth $1000 you only get worth $600 while still paying the $1000 price tag. And you have to do this each month because we all want the universal basic income we get from you spending it :). You see how stupid your idea sounds now? Socialism has never worked in video games, and does not work in the real world either, sorry. Take a look at Venezuela

Also, with the amount of time you spend making posts on forums had you been merch or farming you would’ve made an easy 3m+.

Rauitri
06-22-2018, 07:21 PM
Thank you for creating this wonderful game. It's honestly the best game for mobile out there. You should be very proud of yourselves.

I disagree with the effort = reward though because I can just buy a lot of plat and get rich easy which doesn't require much effort.

I think it's healthy to discuss thoughts on the game and thank you for allowing discussion on here.

Sure, as you stated above, "I can just buy a lot of plat and get rich easy which doesn't require much effort", then you just contradicted yourself.

Go and buy your "Easy to get" plats, be rich while reducing your wealth by 40% tax, and give those less fortunate players their 100k universal basic income. As you said above that it is not fair.

Discussion done as you just answered your own problem, which is "buy plats", and be rich, so you wouldn't have to beg 100k a month.

We'll see when you'll really start whining about you being poor in real life.

If you still disagree with this, then you're by yourself buddy, nor players or even Devs could fix your brain. You dont even care about the consequences, only yourself.

Consequence about your nonsense idea:

People ( even the rich ), would make millions of alts/accounts just to receive that 100k income. A player with 100 alts, thats 10m a month.

The economy would be out of place as the rich, would already know how to be richer.

So please, study economics, and you'll realize how dumb your own idea is.

And as for the others, I would like this post to be the last, making more post just makes more ways for this troll to make senseless excusses against yours.

Even how effortless he thinks to reply to our posts, just ignore, until this unecessarily thread dies.

This guy is just seeking for attention, he is purposely making senseless threads just to feed him with drama/salt.

Spheresome
06-22-2018, 10:00 PM

So... you are a communist/endorse communism as a philosophy

Dictionary Definition of Communism:

1 a : a system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed
b : a theory advocating elimination of private property
2 capitalized
a : a doctrine based on revolutionary Marxian socialism and Marxism-Leninism that was the official ideology of the U.S.S.R.
b : a totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian party controls state-owned means of production
c : a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably
d : communist systems collectively

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communism

Susanne
06-23-2018, 05:18 AM
People are spending quite a bit of gold on Sir Spendalot's 10k chests. It's a gamble though.

killbio
06-23-2018, 12:57 PM
Heya ^^

I have the final solution (Rich peoples please read).

Give all your money/stuff to Killbio.

Problem solved xD

Fabio.

Heotakac1
06-23-2018, 11:38 PM
I have a hard time feeling empathy for people who refuse to put in the work. I began playing a couple years ago around the time of the original Eggzavier event. In the couple of years I turned the two million I made from the event into over 100 million worth of gold and items. Of course most of this came from buying undead ectoplasm vials for 10k each off of auction (they liquidated for 10k so it was zero risk) however with the one million I didn't put in vials I was able to make 30 million passively investing in events etc.
TLDR: Play an event or two, get to plat tier in said event, spend tokens, sell items, and then start merching.

PostNoob
06-24-2018, 12:07 AM

Earning actual cash to buy plat is effortless? Please tell me your secret sir!

PsychoNuke
06-24-2018, 03:42 AM

Thoughts?

I feel that devs are already working on it. The 1st step being the new level 71 BIS being available to players through tokens instead of gold/plat.

Keep calm and play the game :)

Rehired
06-24-2018, 03:53 AM
If everyone got even 20k gold a day and we taxed the 1% then things would be fairer.

Close the thread... I smell politics.

FearAL
06-24-2018, 01:21 PM
Close the thread... I smell politics.

*cough* communism *cough*

Captain critic
06-24-2018, 02:19 PM

That's more unfair, because if it is sharing to everyone in the game, money will go to starters who might not even play AL anymore, not only that but it ruins people's definition of hardwork and commitment...it might even ruin the market some how if it's possible

Sir zir
06-26-2018, 11:36 AM
I do care about it atleast abit, thats why i said "or" and im on this thread cuz i care and ignorant like everyone else i don't mean that in a bad way and literally everyone who is on this thread is using 1 % of their brain or more, you can use work in the rl all you want its still only a small part of the issue of what he is talking about even tho he might not know what he is talking about

Bro who are you your irrelevant

PatD
06-26-2018, 11:49 AM
MacGrease i suggest you read "Animal Farm" from George Orwell, it might help you understand what you are asking for ;)

PS: Communism only work on paper, in practice it has never work. the best system that human have find so far is capitalism (aka work hard to get more money!)

Captain critic
06-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Bro who are you your irrelevant

Irrelevant or not it won't change anything now, Lets end it here cuz our arguement is just pointless now

Lojack
06-26-2018, 02:13 PM
"I feel that devs are already working on it."

Weird, I have a different feeling....

Scll
06-26-2018, 02:21 PM
What u mean?

macgreaze
06-26-2018, 04:25 PM
Well how about a cap on how much gold one can earn? Say after 5 million a msg informs that the gold stash is full - please spend some before hoarding more?

Screenshotz
06-26-2018, 04:39 PM
Stop replying to the troll please,

Iplo
06-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Ladies and gentlemen.. This is by far the most ludicrous thread I’ve ever seen during my 5 year journey with Arcane Legends.
Congratulations!

- infinite amount

Kystone
06-26-2018, 07:15 PM
Well how about a cap on how much gold one can earn? Say after 5 million a msg informs that the gold stash is full - please spend some before hoarding more?
A cap on 5mil gold? Seriously?

Valkiryas
06-26-2018, 08:42 PM
Why this thread is still open?

O.o

will0
06-26-2018, 08:46 PM
i am surprised these sort of threads are not lock yet..

Majin
06-27-2018, 05:45 AM
Ask ur government for 10k $/month, have lot of money, buy plate, be rich in arcane.. simple..
Yup it's so easy to buy 15-20k plate.. plat buyers works only 10mins/day a in their office while there is a tea break of 8mins.. and they get their salary effortlessly to buy plate and become rich effortlessly..

Other 3-4years old players who are farming events and maps are actually just typing "/plattier" & "/assumemy100runsforreward", they are not doing anything from all these years.. they become rich effortlessly..

And the man's runners, they are just joining the map , and claps for dance show by Lich& Vori show and take 20-30k gold as gifts from aunt vori.

Yeah balance the working players with the lazy players who are always begging gold for whole day instead joining a map and play it for few minutes.

Great.

sellall
06-28-2018, 11:12 AM
There is no wealth inequality in this game. The difference between maxed out and regular players used to be hundreds of millions and that included event items that you could not purchase even if you had gold.

Now the difference between a maxed out player and a player that is completely naked is 60m. From what I hear, people are making 1m per day in maus, so you're only 2-3 months away from being maxed. This is as good as it can get

PostNoob
06-28-2018, 12:04 PM
There is no wealth inequality in this game. The difference between maxed out and regular players used to be hundreds of millions and that included event items that you could not purchase even if you had gold.

Now the difference between a maxed out player and a player that is completely naked is 60m. From what I hear, people are making 1m per day in maus, so you're only 2-3 months away from being maxed. This is as good as it can get

You talk of max out chars and naked chars, but your forgetting the hundreds and hundreds of millions some have not to mention the same amount in loose gear. Wealth would be better defined by your total assets, not the clothes you wear.Also, one item that would be included in any maxed out char would be arc artifiact(100stat), which is faaar from cheap :o.

Sir zir
07-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Irrelevant or not it won't change anything now, Lets end it here cuz our arguement is just pointless now

Your irrelevant dude this arguement never started b/t us

Captain critic
07-28-2018, 09:48 PM
Your irrelevant dude this arguement never started b/t us

Does that really matter anymore if im irrelevant or not ? Arguement or not it doesn't matter anymore, im suprised your still on this thread XD...the only reason im here is cuz i usually look at most or all unless its passed

Daehanie
07-29-2018, 05:48 AM
Why this mac guy always make complaint thread and makes people debate? #facepalm enjoy ur game as long as u can dude.. go with the flow and enjoy it duh..

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

aziz
07-29-2018, 10:46 PM
just do plat offer and do some good event, u ll rich in no time lol.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Sir zir
08-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Does that really matter anymore if im irrelevant or not ? Arguement or not it doesn't matter anymore, im suprised your still on this thread XD...the only reason im here is cuz i usually look at most or all unless its passed

Bro your irrelevant

intizamfamily888
08-01-2018, 04:02 AM
Bro your irrelevant

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol you really answered him 2 days later just to say this? Be constructive or let this close up.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Mohok
08-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Why I’m I here

Anehazaz
08-01-2018, 08:18 AM

Maybe but it could also be simple economics..demand and supply

Anehazaz
08-01-2018, 08:38 AM

Thoughts?
Hmm...ppl in Kraag begging for gold. There is nothing I hate more than hearing ppl beg in Kraag especially when they consistently spam when their time could be spent more productively playing the game. A lot of ppl in this game have earned gold in many different ways, such as consistent farming, merching, dare I say purchasing plat? Through the years I often found myself in a position where I literally had no gold at the start of expansions but never once did I beg...I went out and farmed because that’s why I play this game. This expansion has helped me make gold already...by farming ..you talk about it being easier for ppl who are high level..ofc it is and the answer is to lvl up. This game is geared up for an active player base...I really can’t understand this culture of player that believes they can sit around and beg constantly...my advice would be if you don’t want to ACTIVELY play the game, delete it.

Captain critic
08-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Lol you really answered him 2 days later just to say this? Be constructive or let this close up.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Lol exactly XD