PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back old Daily Deal Vanitys (+ few other suggestions)

Cephei
06-21-2018, 05:28 AM
Back in 2011/2012 there were a few daily deal items that need to be brought back.
I asked around and most ppl agree.
I'm talking about the following items:
- Rocketeer Helm (30 plat)
- Trickster Hood (10 plat)
- Halloween Emblem

These go for stupid high amounts but many want them. This would work well as an Halloween event (maybe make them rare Drops similar to the Luck.E.Bot event but this time "The wraith" or some pumpkin bot drops them)

Another case is the Dark Legends Shield.
The Arcane Legends shield never left the plat store so bring back the DL Shield as well.

Another suggestion I talked with someone about was recolored versions of already existing vanitys.
A red squid or red X-ray came to mind. Make those dropable somewhere as well.

The daily deal or event for dropable Halloween items would bring people back and fix the economy even more

Thanks!

oraweun
06-21-2018, 05:45 AM
Bringing back ones of the last rare things in this game doesn't help the economy.
Greed...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Cephei
06-21-2018, 05:53 AM
Bringing back ones of the last rare things in this game doesn't help the economy.
Greed...

Greed? Greed is when people are selling these for 9million credits a piece

Zuluram
06-21-2018, 06:07 AM
Back in 2011/2012 there were a few daily deal items that need to be brought back.
I asked around and most ppl agree.
I'm talking about the following items:
- Rocketeer Helm (30 plat)
- Trickster Hood (10 plat)
- Halloween Emblem

These go for stupid high amounts but many want them. This would work well as an Halloween event (maybe make them rare Drops similar to the Luck.E.Bot event but this time "The wraith" or some pumpkin bot drops them)

Another case is the Dark Legends Shield.
The Arcane Legends shield never left the plat store so bring back the DL Shield as well.

Another suggestion I talked with someone about was recolored versions of already existing vanitys.
A red squid or red X-ray came to mind. Make those dropable somewhere as well.

The daily deal or event for dropable Halloween items would bring people back and fix the economy even more

Thanks!

Yeah man!!!

a painting maschine would be cool xD

oraweun
06-21-2018, 06:08 AM
Greed? Greed is when people are selling these for 9million credits a pieceThat's called a market.

ilauncher
06-21-2018, 09:10 AM
I agree it should come back, the more vanities the merrier tbh. Also would love recoloured vanities, ppl may not like it cause its "lazy" but i think its fun and adds to variety of vans

Also for those who dont want vans like rocketeer back, when was the last time youve even seen someone with it? I havent seen a single person with rocketeer for over a year

Its not just unbelievably rare, its almost non existing at this point. The real greed is wanting these vanities to stay non existing or "exclusive"

Cephei
06-21-2018, 09:21 AM
I agree it should come back, the more vanities the merrier tbh. Also would love recoloured vanities, ppl may not like it cause its "lazy" but i think its fun and adds to variety of vans

Also for those who dont want vans like rocketeer back, when was the last time youve even seen someone with it? I havent seen a single person with rocketeer for over a year

Its not just unbelievably rare, its almost non existing at this point. The real greed is wanting these vanities to stay non existing or "exclusive"

ik quite a few with rocketeer and i had one myself until recently. I still support a re-release

Datejust
06-30-2018, 01:45 PM
It wouldnt hurt to bring them back. As for their current market, vanities worth 9m+ dont look as if they have a significantly large market. I wouldnt imagine a purchase like that going through every often.
Its like everything is in the hands of the rich!